over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplement powders by spoon

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm curious how many if any spoon their pre-workouts and other powders instead of adding water or juice? I recently started doing it, but not sure if water is needed. Please share.

The title of this thread sure threw me off! I thought, oh boy, someone needs their AI!!

I "spoon"(aka "shotgun") my pre-workout supps, but I mix and drink an intra-workout.

I know a bunch of guys who add don't even mix their glutamine and pre-workout by spooning it.....probably not an actual term but that what me and a few others call it.

You don't need to dissolve all of your powders in water, just put a spoonful in your mouth, wait for it to feel dry and unpleasant, and then take a drink of water

I mix mine with water..but only because I take it immediately upon waking so my mouth is already dry

I guess it's like toss and wash, like how some do their kratom.

MS

Apparently it’s a “tiktok” challenge. Social media losing their minds over it. Saying people are having heart attacks from it. I’m like, man I just saw 3 people today do it at the gym…

I enjoy drinking my pre workout….
I usually do. But I fucked around and accidentally ordered the sour candy endo rush instead of the blueberry or fruit punch…chugging this shit

Apparently it’s a “tiktok” challenge. Social media losing their minds over it. Saying people are having heart attacks from it. I’m like, man I just saw 3 people today do it at the gym…

I have heard. When you’re young a stupid you believe you are untouchable. These tiktok kids are fools.

What in the fuck is the point of this? You chase it with water anyways.. just make it harder on yourself to seem hard-core? Stupidity isn't impressive.

Note: Kratom I can understand if one were too lazy to cap it.

Haha, yeah, I got a buddy who shotguns his pre workout. Not sure how it's any different than taking caffeine pills. Wtf are these tiktok people doing to od, three scoops at once? Lol. And all the news articles talk about the need to mix it with water to slow absorption...yeah 6-8oz chugged going to slow that absorption. They must of ate a tide pod to wash it down.

I dump the scoop into my mouth and then sip water to swallow it down

I enjoy drinking my preworkout, especially when dieting it's about the only tasty thing I get. I sure as hell am not wasting that by shoving the powder in my mouth. I've never understood that and think it's retarded.

Well I guess since my preworkout is a big cup of coffee (I'm a coffee addict), my answer to the question is 👎

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131