over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplement powders by spoon

Well I guess since my preworkout is a big cup of coffee (I'm a coffee addict), my answer to the question is 👎
I wonder how much $$$ I save per year not drinking those stupid ass pre workouts

I wonder how much $$$ I save per year not drinking those stupid ass pre workouts

I would occasionally buy one on clearance or something, but goddamn paying $2 a serving for that shit. Cup of green tea or coffee, creatine and sodium does me good. Add a little fruit for a carb kick, if needed

All that preworkout money could be beef money... That's the way I look at it lol

No pre workout for me. I eat a good meal a few hrs before I train and maybe an arginine supplement occasionally for a little extra pump. Lots of us grew plenty of muscle before pre workouts really existed. Ultimate orange back in the day before I went to work and if it was still available I might dabble. I really see no need. Keep it simple as possible and the less crazy stuff I consume the better my digestion. Every pre I tried just gave me the shits right after and burned a hole in my stomach. After the Gail bladder was removed everything has changed

I love coffee too..but my autoimmune disease keeps me far away from it..preworkout or caffeine pills it is
Well damn, that sucks 😞

Probably a great amount dude I was looking today just out of curiosity it’s crazy what some of those companies want for pre. I’m with you I’m a coffee guy through and through. Sometimes when I’m really dragging ass I’ll stop by a sup store and buy those total war pre made drinks that’s like twice a month tops.

this was a thing 10 years, people were doing it as a 'challenge' I can't believe it has come back, so dumb

Probably a great amount dude I was looking today just out of curiosity it’s crazy what some of those companies want for pre. I’m with you I’m a coffee guy through and through. Sometimes when I’m really dragging ass I’ll stop by a sup store and buy those total war pre made drinks that’s like twice a month tops.
I just use endo rush..it’s usually $18 on Amazon and it last me over a month..I was spending more than that on coffee when I was able to drink it

I used to know guys that did real stimulants, not this over the counter pussy shit. Of course they're dead now.

A lot of pump ingredients are going to work better when you are hydrated so I would always recommend drinking water preworkout. It makes sense just to put your preworkout in water for that purpose. If you want to swallow it dry and drink water afterwards then do that. Now the people who do this like it's some how hardcore are just retarded.

Apparently it’s a “tiktok” challenge. Social media losing their minds over it. Saying people are having heart attacks from it. I’m like, man I just saw 3 people today do it at the gym…
Don't you just love how Tiktok makes something a "thing" and people act like they are on the cutting edge of shit lol. Two months ago it was chlorophyll........everyone had to have it as some ass hat talked about it in-depth, you know less than two minutes, and it was supposed to save the world from all its woes. Nothing wrong with chlorophyll but it has been around for decades.

People really need to stop using a BS platform like tiktok for their supplement information..........tiktok is like the new Dr. Oz all the sheep following their shepherds.....................don't get me wrong I am happy to sell them whatever they want but it is a sad state of affairs IMO.

As to "dry scooping" I think you would be hard-pressed to prove that going into a training session you will get better results being less hydrated lol. Now, will that 6-8 oz of liquid make or break a session? Of course not. But I would wager no one in history ever said, "Man I would have hit that PR attempt had I just had 7oz less of water." lol

It would be interesting to know which ingredients work better with water. I spoon Leucine.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws