over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplement protocol to control nerves during a stressful situation

Echo great comments already made.

Sensoril (ashwagandha: sensoril-vs-ksm66, different effects, sensoril more calming)
Phenibut

I use propanol sometimes for public speaking career related events / trials. Eliminates physical manifestations of nervousness (dry mouth, rapid heart, sweatiness, shaky voice).

Last edited:
- Phenibut during periods of stress can be very beneficial, especially if you're anxious or "on edge" so to speak.
I use it during the day but only used short term / few days per week at a dose between 500-1000mg

-Theanine you can take daily.

Ashwagandha, specifically KSM66 2 x daily is beneficial too.
I use 2x 3.75g per day.

Once in the morning and again before bed.
https://examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/

If nothing else, the Ashwagandha has helped me sleep better and feel slightly more chilled, less irritable and give less of a fuck about things which would usually irritate me.

Like mentioned before, I appreciate all that help.

Have you used 1000mg phenibut all at once?

Granted we are all genetically different and the addiction side of things can be different for all of us.

Although I don't recommend it, I personally have taken Phenibut daily at aprox 500-1500mg for 3-4 weeks straight, and once I stopped due to running out of product, i never experienced any withdrawals.

But that's just me, everyone responds differently :lightbulb:

You're lucky, few yrs ago was advised 1 gram per dosing to relieve stress, 2-3x daily(followed this about 4-5days)...1st non stressful day I took none...felt fine, sleep was a little rough, not too bad...next night the rebound hit, insomnia 10x worse then anything I've ever experienced, legs shaking, sweats, heartburn, skin crawling...it also crushes My stomach/intestinal tract

Guys everyone is different but be careful with phenibut

Last edited:
My public speaking stack is

Adderall XR (Calm focus, confidence, easy to communicate thoughts, etc..)
Klonopin (enhances activity of gaba receptors and calms any anxiety due to the adderall or just general anxiety)
Propranolol(prevents the negative physical sides of nervousness, like trembling voice, shaky hands, rapid heartbeat, etc..)

I am aware of the negatives of combining these drugs, but in reasonable doses my bp and hr all stay within normal range. They are addictive and tolerance can build quickly.

I do not advise the use of these everyday, but only when needed. A big presentation, important interview, or something similar. This really helps when I am at conventions and have to speak in front of hundreds of people... they might as well all be naked I'm up there killing it lol. I do this about 2-3 times a month, so I build no tolerance to any of the meds.

I am prescribed all of these so if discussion of this is against the rules please just delete my post.

Last edited:
propanolol works like a charm, no need to use anything addictive or chance it with "natural" supplements when the vast majority are shown to be underdosed or have zero ingredients listed.
plus that beta blocker is cheap and u can also use it with immersion therapy to overcome fears, like speaking in public or in my case, heights.
it worked but 6 months later i noticed its wore off.

You're lucky, few yrs ago was advised 1 gram per dosing to relieve stress, 2-3x daily(followed this about 4-5days)...1st non stressful day I took none...felt fine, sleep was a little rough, not too bad...next night the rebound hit, insomnia 10x worse then anything I've ever experienced, legs shaking, sweats, heartburn, skin crawling...it also crushes My stomach/intestinal tract

Guys everyone is different but be careful with phenibut

I too have heard of stories like this, those withdrawal symptoms seem quite unpleasant something to keep in mind for sure. A great reminder to not do overdo it.

Its unfortunate that it works so well for anxiety and people become addicted to the feel good, relaxed feeling that it gives.

So just to clarify, you were taking up to 2-3 grams per day for 4-5 days?

propanolol works like a charm, no need to use anything addictive or chance it with "natural" supplements when the vast majority are shown to be underdosed or have zero ingredients listed.
plus that beta blocker is cheap and u can also use it with immersion therapy to overcome fears, like speaking in public or in my case, heights.
it worked but 6 months later i noticed its wore off.

Problem is you need a script, but maybe doctor will not give a hard time.

Problem is you need a script, but maybe doctor will not give a hard time.
All day Chemist, Google it. Get metformin, exemestane, propranolol, etc. Cheap. Cipla is as good as any US pharma.

Last edited:
All day Chemist, Google it. Get metformin, exemestane, propranolol, etc. Cheap. Cipla is as good as any US pharma.

Thanks brother. I get stuff from them, but did not know or think they could have propranolol. That was very helpful.

Thank you everyone that took the time to reply. This is all very useful information.

Regarding the ashwagandha, would it be better to use the sensoril or the KSM-66 version for this specific situation?

I appreciate everyone's reply :)

Sensoril's way more sedating. Mike Mahler's Aggressive Test Booster has it in it and while the test boost is noticeable, the mellowness of the Sensoril over-rides it, so-to-speak, to it's own detriment IMO.

Phenibut is supposed to help calm you and help u deal with social anxiety. kids are taking it now to get that social feeling (;like after having a few drinks) with out being intoxicated.. never did much for me, but if you do use it becareful with dosage.. it can make you ill. sweats, throwing up etc... deff start small and work up

1-1.5 grams Phenibut on an empty stomach and a teapoon or so of kratom = money

Like mentioned before, I appreciate all that help.

Have you used 1000mg phenibut all at once?

No worries at all Warlock, happy to offer assistance.

and yes, i take it all in one dosage.

For the sake of keeping anxiety or stress at ease, i have it in the morning at aprox 9-10am, and i can feel the calming effects aprox 90 mins later for at least 6-8 hours after.

St Johns Wort but you have to watch what you eat while on it. Felt wonderful the first time i took it but then it phuked with me a bit so I stopped.

- Phenibut during periods of stress can be very beneficial, especially if you're anxious or "on edge" so to speak.
I use it during the day but only used short term / few days per week at a dose between 500-1000mg

-Theanine you can take daily.

Ashwagandha, specifically KSM66 2 x daily is beneficial too.
I use 2x 3.75g per day.

Once in the morning and again before bed.
https://examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/

If nothing else, the Ashwagandha has helped me sleep better and feel slightly more chilled, less irritable and give less of a fuck about things which would usually irritate me.

Sensoril is supposedly better for stress while KSM is better for performance. Are you sure you didnt mean 375mg?

Phidias,

How many mg of Rhodiola would you recommend?

Well, the problem with Rhodiola, or any herb for that matter, is not so much how much of it, but how much of the active ingredient(s), in this case mainly rosavins and salidrosides (plus a few other interesting chemicals)... and from one brand to another, that can varies greatly! :eek:

The key is to find a product extracted from Rhodiola's ROOT and standardized for enough % of aforementioned organic compounds... and depending on the country it was harvested, the content of each can be really different.

So basically, I'd say a serving should contain around 300 mg root extract, standardized for at least 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides (seems to be the norm).

:)

Sensoril is supposedly better for stress while KSM is better for performance. Are you sure you didnt mean 375mg?

I'm yet to try the Sensoril so i can't comment on the comparison between the two just yet, however i've heard the same thing in terms of sensoril being better for "stress" as such.

The herbal extract i have is the equivalent = to 3.75g of KSM66.

This is the product form their website
**broken link removed**

I would personally stay away from prescription drugs for many reasons. Main one, they are prescription. Is not like you can buy them like aspirin. Second, they have potentially serious side effects, thats the reason why they are prescription. No need for drugs. Theres plenty of natural options.

The BEST adaptogenic I have every tried and you can REALLY feel a difference in your nerves, is Rhodiola. The effects are very interesting. No sleepy feeling or droggy, is just a general sense of well being and being calm. Instead of reacting to a situation with stress, it makes you react calm and focus.

Just buy a good quality brand and take the recommended dose.

I would personally stay away from prescription drugs for many reasons. Main one, they are prescription. Is not like you can buy them like aspirin. Second, they have potentially serious side effects, thats the reason why they are prescription. No need for drugs. Theres plenty of natural options.

The BEST adaptogenic I have every tried and you can REALLY feel a difference in your nerves, is Rhodiola. The effects are very interesting. No sleepy feeling or droggy, is just a general sense of well being and being calm. Instead of reacting to a situation with stress, it makes you react calm and focus.

Just buy a good quality brand and take the recommended dose.
As to benzos or something, I get it. But there's very little risk or addiction potential with propranolol. In addition something like phenibut can cause addiction and withdrawal just as benzos or other "prescription" drugs can.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131