over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplement protocol to control nerves during a stressful situation

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What supplement protocol do you guys suggest someone take to control their nerves (E.g. during an interview, exam..)?

What supplement protocol do you guys suggest someone take to control their nerves (E.g. during an interview, exam..)?

Probably no supplement is that powerful , you'll need to look for relaxing/calming rx meds

On second thought 100mg test suspension would have me feeling so confident that I would blaze through an interview or exam

Sucking on peppermints is good for exams; I read something about it years ago and it always seemed to help. A good blend of nootropics could help. ; a stack with picomillion can mellow you out but helps you stay sharp.

Hawthorne acts as a natural beta blocker. Some individuals will use small doses of a beta blocker like Propranolol before speeches or lectures. Interviews too.

L-theanine would be another consideration.

how about good old preparedness! If you don`t know material for exam it don`t matter how relaxed, focused, or other feeling a drug might give you... you are not gonna do well!!

I would say l-theanine, maybe caffeine for exams...beware phenibut its another OTC sup You can get withdraws from within 3 consecutive days of taking it

- Phenibut during periods of stress can be very beneficial, especially if you're anxious or "on edge" so to speak.
I use it during the day but only used short term / few days per week at a dose between 500-1000mg

-Theanine you can take daily.

Ashwagandha, specifically KSM66 2 x daily is beneficial too.
I use 2x 3.75g per day.

Once in the morning and again before bed.
https://examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/

If nothing else, the Ashwagandha has helped me sleep better and feel slightly more chilled, less irritable and give less of a fuck about things which would usually irritate me.

I would say l-theanine, maybe caffeine for exams...beware phenibut its another OTC sup You can get withdraws from within 3 consecutive days of taking it

Granted we are all genetically different and the addiction side of things can be different for all of us.

Although I don't recommend it, I personally have taken Phenibut daily at aprox 500-1500mg for 3-4 weeks straight, and once I stopped due to running out of product, i never experienced any withdrawals.

But that's just me, everyone responds differently :lightbulb:

Xanax or any downer is a terrible idea, you don't want to be psychologically affected if you are taking an exam or attending an interview. All you want is to calm physical symptoms of nerves.

If you want real pharmacological help only one answer, beta blockers.

Beta blockers

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I don't get nerves- however I use Nuvigil for important meetings, when I need to hunker down and write project scopes and for BJJ sometimes.
Focus gives calmness.

Hawthorne acts as a natural beta blocker. Some individuals will use small doses of a beta blocker like Propranolol before speeches or lectures. Interviews too.

L-theanine would be another consideration.

:yeahthat:

Ashwagandha, specifically KSM66 2 x daily is beneficial too.
I use 2x 3.75g per day.

This too!

Stewie mentioned it first, L-Theanine TRULY is a little wonder when you wanna deal with stress... so much that you really have to pay attention NOT to take too much in a single dose, otherwise you'll feel so relaxed that you'll lose that much needed sharpness of mind desired for an exam or major event... any dose above 200mg at once and I'm way too zen... lol :p

N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is a major precursor of several neurotransmitters in your brain and can help tremendously too with focus/mental energy... 300mg several times per day is optimal in my experience.

And as Feeshoils reported, Ashwaghanda is one of the adaptogens I'd look into, as is Rhodiola Rosea.

Life Extension makes a great stress reliever containing Ashwaghanda: Adrenal Energy Formula, 60 vegetarian capsules

Just add Rhodiola to it and you're set up.

Also, of course, "a bit" of caffeine can never hurt (too much and you'll just get jittery).

On a side note, all the ingredients I've just listed can be mixed together with no issues. :)

A large shot of Remy Martin Cognac should do the trick :)

Gaba, rholina ( sp?) , theanine, SAme.

Thank you everyone that took the time to reply. This is all very useful information.

Regarding the ashwagandha, would it be better to use the sensoril or the KSM-66 version for this specific situation?

I appreciate everyone's reply :)

:yeahthat:

This too!

Stewie mentioned it first, L-Theanine TRULY is a little wonder when you wanna deal with stress... so much that you really have to pay attention NOT to take too much in a single dose, otherwise you'll feel so relaxed that you'll lose that much needed sharpness of mind desired for an exam or major event... any dose above 200mg at once and I'm way too zen... lol :p

N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is a major precursor of several neurotransmitters in your brain and can help tremendously too with focus/mental energy... 300mg several times per day is optimal in my experience.

And as Feeshoils reported, Ashwaghanda is one of the adaptogens I'd look into, as is Rhodiola Rosea.

Life Extension makes a great stress reliever containing Ashwaghanda: Adrenal Energy Formula, 60 vegetarian capsules

Just add Rhodiola to it and you're set up.

Also, of course, "a bit" of caffeine can never hurt (too much and you'll just get jittery).

On a side note, all the ingredients I've just listed can be mixed together with no issues. :)

Phidias,

How many mg of Rhodiola would you recommend?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws