over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplementation for endurance ,stamina, focus , and energy. Ideas

agree.. might also want to look into injectable carnitine.
that said... the will and drive to improve your endurance has to come from within.
as a baseline, can you run a 12min mile ?
that may be a slow speed, however, the typical joe gear using gym-rat can barely go 1min at 4mph
on the treadmill.. and without holding onto the rails.. i know.. i was that guy.. so i know how much of a challenge it
is to even hit a mile when your wind simply sucks.

Injectable L carnitine, with GW is awesome.

I use the carn but you’d be surprised what good Ashwhagandah can do for you. Liver tabs help with blood O2 assuming your RBC/hemo isn’t already high

rhodiola is good as well. Make sure your electrolytes are good as well.

This product, gw, inject l-carnitine

Attachments

• 1616D249-1C00-4EB8-A109-96A10321C2FD.png
    1616D249-1C00-4EB8-A109-96A10321C2FD.png
    214.9 KB · Views: 114
Nothing like an LSD analogue to increase focus.

It's changed my life for the better in every way and I'm more focused than I've been in my 35 years on this planet. 1P is nearly identical as far as effects go and legal in most places. It's the single greatest substance I've ever taken for focus and energy. Far superior to amphetamines and other stimulants. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's mind blowing this hasn't caught on in the bodybuilding and fitness world yet.

I'm experimenting with high doses of K2 right now. Most of the stuff being mentioned is for focus and anti fatigue. Being able to safely increase cardio output adds to these. Higher red blood count helps. I wish ITPP was still around.

It's changed my life for the better in every way and I'm more focused than I've been in my 35 years on this planet. 1P is nearly identical as far as effects go and legal in most places. It's the single greatest substance I've ever taken for focus and energy. Far superior to amphetamines and other stimulants. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's mind blowing this hasn't caught on in the bodybuilding and fitness world yet.
I agree with your philosophy, but I prefer the originals. I grew up on the originals. Gel tabs, sugar cubes, etc. Or grow your own p. cubensis. I am curious what medical discovery's will be found.

I agree with your philosophy, but I prefer the originals. I grew up on the originals. Gel tabs, sugar cubes, etc. Or grow your own p. cubensis. I am curious what medical discovery's will be found.
Hell yeah bro. Original is king obviously but 1P works just as well and is much easier to obtain for me currently. Always keep the p cube on deck as well. Specifically penis envy, ohhh boy is that shit strong. The industry is projected to be at a billion in 10 years. Can't wait to see what happens in that time frame. The world needs it, that is for sure. Glad to you know there's a few guys on the board that know what I'm talking about ;)

Hell yeah bro. Original is king obviously but 1P works just as well and is much easier to obtain for me currently. Always keep the p cube on deck as well. Specifically penis envy, ohhh boy is that shit strong. The industry is projected to be at a billion in 10 years. Can't wait to see what happens in that time frame. The world needs it, that is for sure. Glad to you know there's a few guys on the board that know what I'm talking about ;)
It is disgusting that fentanyl is a prescription but LSD or psilocybin is illegal. Makes NO sense.

so many people say nearly the same thing about microdosing, myself included. Its definitively changed my life for the better. I prefer psilocybin microdose to LSD because even a legit LSD microdose of 20ug will interfere somewhat with my sleep. Not so with 200mg of psilocybin mushrooms and all the benefits.

I've had great success using shrooms for these desired effects, cordyceps militaris and lion's mane are two of the best

so many people say nearly the same thing about microdosing, myself included. Its definitively changed my life for the better. I prefer psilocybin microdose to LSD because even a legit LSD microdose of 20ug will interfere somewhat with my sleep. Not so with 200mg of psilocybin mushrooms and all the benefits.

I've honestly been considering this recently. Been researching on the benefits. What have you noticed?

I have a cheat for the sleep issue.

Phenibut.

The combination is really really powerful to say the least. I stick to 300 mg doses. Maybe 400 mg if I really need to knock out for the night.

For the absolute top tier level mental boost in clarity and thinking - 20 ug with 100-150 mg mush. This mental state accomplishes what I've been searching for the past 16 years of adulthood. As I describe it, its the ultimate cheat code for life. As close to the movie "limitless" that I've found yet.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws