over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Supplements" and travel

kandaandm

Registered
What would you do if mid cycle you had to take a 2 week trip flying within US? Any tips other than oral "supplements" during travel. I know it's not optimal, but lets limit the responses "should have started after trip"...thanks.

I'll subscribe. It will be interesting to read the answers.

You have a few options.

1. If possible substitute a long laster ester before your trip.
2. Mail it to your destination.
3. Enjoy your vacation and resume your cycle when you come back.

Option 3 works best in most cases...

Its Sus T only partial long ester..I suppose front loading is possible...also deca or eq and dbol.

Last edited:
I am in a pickle flying to florida for 2 weeks usually take subq shots ED, I have an older vial of prescribed test I could fill up the script is old though and box is beat up from 2013, not sure I want to risk it-could throw a slin bottle and pins but don't want them going in my luggage.
May just take a few mls of sustanon and be done with it. I am mailing my powders and vitamins down though -but needles and AAS are not an option cause they are going to family.

Most will say to not even risk it and i might get flamed, butttt if you're flying domestic you're probably completely fine. Bring an insulin needle or two and a vial, pack it into your shaving kit at the bottom. Put it at the bottom of your bag and check it.

I would have completely different advice if you were flying international though.

Been on roughly 30 plane rides and counting where I've brought my TRT stuff and they've never once checked my bag for it, regardless of domestic or international. I've put it in both carry on and checked luggage. I still would feel nervous risking something that was illegal but I've never been caught. I've also peeled testosterone labels off my 1ml vials and put them on HGH vials before too, so I had a reason in case they asked. Protein powder, on the other hand, they check all the time. If you decide to risk it, don't pack much of it. Be smart and take very little. I would maybe pre-load the syringes.

Been on roughly 30 plane rides and counting where I've brought my TRT stuff and they've never once checked my bag for it, regardless of domestic or international. I've put it in both carry on and checked luggage. I still would feel nervous risking something that was illegal but I've never been caught. I've also peeled testosterone labels off my 1ml vials and put them on HGH vials before too, so I had a reason in case they asked. Protein powder, on the other hand, they check all the time. If you decide to risk it, don't pack much of it. Be smart and take very little. I would maybe pre-load the syringes.
Same here travel with insulin needles and test all the time checked bag and cary on never had any problems. A few months ago my cary on was checked by TSA because I had a container of bcaas guy said because it was a large amount of powder last month traveled with another container and didn't get checked. To be safe don't bring a large amount of powder with you and check your bag. I have a script if they ever question me but have been on over 50 flights in the last few years domestic and international and no problems at all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You have a few options.

1. If possible substitute a long laster ester before your trip.
2. Mail it to your destination.
3. Enjoy your vacation and resume your cycle when you come back.

Option 3 works best in most cases...

All solid ideas in my opinion. Switching over to long esters here can work well.

i have often wondered about creatine or powders like that.

They will just use some swab to test it right there to make sure it's not cocaine or something. Then they'll put it back in your bag.

Mask the vial with tape and just buy pins when you get there, no ones finding 1-2 vials in a carry on

Mask the vial with tape and just buy pins when you get there, no ones finding 1-2 vials in a carry on

Syringes are actually legal on flights believe it or not. Unless that changed in the last year

Syringes are actually legal on flights believe it or not. Unless that changed in the last year

Many assume that if they put needles in that is a big red flag and it means they will likely check their luggage more closely for other items. But many people carry needles around for legit medical conditions so seeing them in luggage is not uncommon at all.

I am more on the side of just load up before you go and enjoy yourself. Thinktank posted all the options. You could mail stuff but I never have. I have travelled with stuff many times and always international flights. Hand luggage is slightly different but hold luggage is easy. Most times for me it would just be melanotan 2 and slin needles.

When I first moved country and brought everything over with me so was lucky on that occasion. I must have had 50 vials of aas and peps and 500-1000 needles :D

Take an empty omega oil supplement container and fill it with oral test (like Andriol), they look exactly the same.

It's not optimal, but if you're that worried about it, it's better than nothing.

When I first moved country and brought everything over with me so was lucky on that occasion. I must have had 50 vials of aas and peps and 500-1000 needles :D

:eek::eek::eek:

If that's not called having balls, then I don't know what is... :eek::D

Since most here seem to tell OP he's gonna be fine and probably won't gonna get checked anyways (could be indeed), please never take it for granted... sure it was international, but AUS customs really enjoyed themselves destroying (and I mean it) my hand luggage on my way back from NZ no more than 3 months ago... :(

I had a few bottles of vitamins and other supps, and trust me, they scrupulously checked each one of them, removing ALL the pills to closely look at them in hope they wouldn't be what they were supposed to be... fact is it didn't help they found BB pictures after they took my phone and searched it extensively... :banghead::rolleyes:

Too bad for them, vitamins were in fact vitamins and they found absolutely nothing they could have hold against me... believe me, that day I was more than ever convinced of the merits to ALWAYS travel safe... always.

You may have flown hundreds of times without any worries (Nothuman ;)), it can just take ONE flight to put you in deep trouble in case you're traveling with something suspicious. Don't take unnecessary risks... muscle tissue won't vanish that fast... :)

To OP: two weeks is nothing... frontload before leaving, enjoy your trip then resume when you're back.

Last edited:

Iv been on several international trips.put my orals in several different supplement bottles.and just shot longer esters before i left.im on dr prescribed trt so thsts all good

I ship shit to myself all the time....domestic of course.... nothing international.... i've done it so many times I don't even think about it anymore.... just do like Red or Blue Label... no problem

The Less you look like your on Steriods the Better...
You should be Fine...lol

I would not risk it! Shit, what are going to loose in 2 weeks!!!!lol
Load up and Go...I only worry if I got stuck There!

I leave for Vegas in a couple weeks... 4 days and I loose 10pds..
3 full meals..Breakfast Buffet w all the Bacon you can eat and the best Steak Dinners Ever.
Not to mention Drinking like a Fish...

Still not nearly enough calories but WTF....Have Fun!
Last I checked you only Live Once!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner