over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplements for heart/cardiovascular health

Its armour thyroid but I had graves disease and had to take anti thyroid to counteract that for one year which left me hypothyroid...so i have to take one grain of armour thyroid for normal thyroid output

my gf sister and one of my good friends has that

when his symptoms are really bad his eyes pop out of his head

I was 2 grain down t 1 grain. I want be off all thyroid meds if I can be. sometimes I get heart palpitations and I think its the thyroid meds. Over last 3 years my armout thyroid dosage getting lower and lower because my levels coming back high now although keep lowering it accordingly.

Before jumping in therapies to remove cholesterol plaque buildup, you need to do tests to determine if you have blockage and how much. I have the same concern with myself but I am planning to do every single possible blood test to try and determine the condition of my coronary arteries. After that I will probably do a whole study in my heart like echocardiogram, stress test, ekg, holter, etc.

Regarding your thyroid, before you were unfortunately put on thyroid drugs, what was your selenium intake every day? Selenium is KEY in proper thyroid function.

Before jumping in therapies to remove cholesterol plaque buildup, you need to do tests to determine if you have blockage and how much. I have the same concern with myself but I am planning to do every single possible blood test to try and determine the condition of my coronary arteries. After that I will probably do a whole study in my heart like echocardiogram, stress test, ekg, holter, etc.

Regarding your thyroid, before you were unfortunately put on thyroid drugs, what was your selenium intake every day? Selenium is KEY in proper thyroid function.

My selenium is fine. I take selenium. My issues stem from pituitary gland. I have had every single blood test, echocardiogram, stress test, ekg and instead of holter monitor they use whats called an Event monitor, which I m getting done in 2 weeks. Ive had 3 EKG's in the last 2 months and sicne I did a lifelinescreening. They also ultra sounded my carotid arteries. I BET I have had more test and screening than %99 of everyone on this board.

Only test I havent had is CTA with calcium score because doctor wont order it and Im not paying 2k to get it done.

Last edited:
My selenium is fine. I take selenium. My issues stem from pituitary gland. I have had every single blood test, echocardiogram, stress test, ekg and instead of holter monitor they use whats called an Event monitor, which I m getting done in 2 weeks. Ive had 3 EKG's in the last 2 months and sicne I did a lifelinescreening. They also ultra sounded my carotid arteries. I BET I have had more test and screening than %99 of everyone on this board.

Only test I havent had is CTA with calcium score because doctor wont order it and Im not paying 2k to get it done.

Awesome!! how are those tests results coming out? Have they found plaque/calcium buildup?

About your thyroid, are your pituitary issues juice related or started before that? Just curious.

Awesome!! how are those tests results coming out? Have they found plaque/calcium buildup?

About your thyroid, are your pituitary issues juice related or started before that? Just curious.

Not juice related at all. Started when I was in HS. Doctors feel from eitehr head trauma and or having Lyme Disease for very long time.

All my tests came back good so far.The CTA with calcium score is the test thats really going to show any buildup.

Not juice related at all. Started when I was in HS. Doctors feel from eitehr head trauma and or having Lyme Disease for very long time.

All my tests came back good so far.The CTA with calcium score is the test thats really going to show any buildup.

Im glad all your results so far are good!! What that CTA test consist of. is it too invasive?

You should get a CTA if you really want to know.

Bloowork every 6 months

CT calcium scan
Echo cardiogram check ejection fraction
Every 3 to 5 years

That's my preventative maintenance!

Salvia looks very promising,citrus bergamont as well..Berberine also and everything that lowers blood sugar levels..Still no supplement can replace diet(imo keto or very low carb diets are the best as far as health)and cardio..Sensible use time on time off regular check ups also

id try 150-200 mg anadrol 50 a day for a year straight......I did

Actually, I prefer natural products to maintain my cardiovascular health. This is always a cheap and safe way. My favorite choice is green bean. A study have found that green beans are able to lower the danger of heart diseases thanks to high levels of flavonoids. By releasing anti-inflammatory and anti-thrombotic effects, flavonoids may lead to blood clot prevention in both arteries and veins. Therefore, it is easy to understand that green bean consumption can result to a healthier heart. Hope it could be useful!

Source: https://wikihomenutrition.com/green-beans-nutrition-facts-health-benefits

Is super K the sam as K2?

plaque build up in permanent isn't it? what tests can one have to determine of they have black build up?

I personally am starting to get alarmed by some people in this forum. I heard lately of someone mega dosing Vitamin K...megadosing? The recommended dosage is one cap a day ONE! What the heck is going on? one 83mg baby aspirin a day is great to thin out the blood somewhat and it is also in theory great for the prostate....great! Doesnt mean someone should think "oh man ill take 20 regular aspirin and ill never have to worry about a heart attack or prostate cancer again!" You would have a cerebral hemorrhage or burn a hole in your stomach lining. Just lately im astonished at the lack of deductive reasoning going on in this genre. Citrulline Malate is an amazing supplement with vaso properties, muscle building properties etc etc etc....works great at 6 to 20 grams a day (divided).....I have no idea what 200 grams of citrulline malate would do to someone....could screw you up! Im not getting some guys way of thinking at all.

I personally am starting to get alarmed by some people in this forum. I heard lately of someone mega dosing Vitamin K...megadosing? The recommended dosage is one cap a day ONE! What the heck is going on? one 83mg baby aspirin a day is great to thin out the blood somewhat and it is also in theory great for the prostate....great! Doesnt mean someone should think "oh man ill take 20 regular aspirin and ill never have to worry about a heart attack or prostate cancer again!" You would have a cerebral hemorrhage or burn a hole in your stomach lining. Just lately im astonished at the lack of deductive reasoning going on in this genre. Citrulline Malate is an amazing supplement with vaso properties, muscle building properties etc etc etc....works great at 6 to 20 grams a day (divided).....I have no idea what 200 grams of citrulline malate would do to someone....could screw you up! Im not getting some guys way of thinking at all.
It's human nature brother. You're right though, stuff becomes detrimental in high doses. In studies, anything in high doses seems to become toxic or carcogenic.

I had trouble with vitamin k, even one tab taken in the evening would cause me nose bleeds. Had to stop it altogether. I know you advocate alot of health supps, but honestly if it's not needed I found I am better off not taking it. All that stuff ended up causing me issues (curcumin tanked my iron levels for instance but I do have an anemia). I'm down to vit c and d only with my iron supp (anemia) as my staples. Metformin and tadalafil are also my staples. These I take daily and feel great on.

Is super K the sam as K2?

plaque build up in permanent isn't it? what tests can one have to determine of they have black build up?

Is not. There are two types of buildup. One is cholesterol deposit in a form of wax, and other is calcification which is hard. The belief of the mainstream medicine which is allopathic, is that the cholesterol deposits might be stopped by lowering cholesterol levels in the blood. The calcification is irreversible.

The belief of naturopathic medicine, is that both can not only be stopped but also reversed. Dr. Linus Pauling came up with a nutrient therapy that should be able to remove calcification from arteries. The therapy has never been medically proven, because there is nobody to finance it. Dr. Linus Pauling won a nobel prize 2 times.

According to naturopathic medicine, cholesterol deposits in the artery as a way to repair damaged tissue in the wall. That damage comes from severe stress either mental/physical, intoxication, drugs (including steroids in any dose), alcohol, contaminated water, food, toxic air. The body natural abilities to combat these free radicals is based on antioxidants, aminoaicds and vitamins but the average person does not have these nutrients in the right amounts in their body. And even at the right amounts, the load of stress these days overcome the body's ability to fix itself.

Is not. There are two types of buildup. One is cholesterol deposit in a form of wax, and other is calcification which is hard. The belief of the mainstream medicine which is allopathic, is that the cholesterol deposits might be stopped by lowering cholesterol levels in the blood. The calcification is irreversible.

The belief of naturopathic medicine, is that both can not only be stopped but also reversed. Dr. Linus Pauling came up with a nutrient therapy that should be able to remove calcification from arteries. The therapy has never been medically proven, because there is nobody to finance it. Dr. Linus Pauling won a nobel prize 2 times.

According to naturopathic medicine, cholesterol deposits in the artery as a way to repair damaged tissue in the wall. That damage comes from severe stress either mental/physical, intoxication, drugs (including steroids in any dose), alcohol, contaminated water, food, toxic air. The body natural abilities to combat these free radicals is based on antioxidants, aminoaicds and vitamins but the average person does not have these nutrients in the right amounts in their body. And even at the right amounts, the load of stress these days overcome the body's ability to fix itself.

EC are there any studies that you can post up?

Yup I take the Pauling stack of vit c, L-Lysine, and L-proline. It's too cheap not to

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131