over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplements for keeping calm

Personally I’ve found drinking Kratom with 100% Orange Juice (not from concentrate) or even better a can of Mountain Dew enhances the effect and gives me more bang for the buck. Ad to that drinking multiple glasses of water the first hour increases effectiveness much more in my experience but results may very.

If you get kratom from head shops find a brand you like and go online to that companies website for a much cheaper price in most cases.

Having said that I can’t recommend staying away from Kratom strongly enough. The Devil’s Lettuce.

Its fermented red kratom. Also called bentuangie kratom. Man, i have fully gone down the rabbit hole w kratom, i have so much i could probably open a shop out of my house haha i have tried so many strains. I also really like yellow kratom which depending on what you read is either some kind of mixture of strains or is actually processed differently than white, green or red. Strangely, i get basically nothing from green kratom, the white kratom strains tends to be too much but i really like chocolate>yellow>red. Those strains are supposed to help w sleep but i actually find them pleasantly stimulating with that amazing contented feeling kratom gives you. I usually take it once a week because the amount i need is already ridiculous, i could never take it daily or even a few times per week because I'm sure the tolerance would make it useless for me. I've largely moved to different MTG concentrates and will combine a concentrate with some powdered leaf.
Even at once weekly use i need like 300-350mg MTG, it sucks, pretty expensive
When I take Kratom it’s red I think regular use is bad, just my opinion, but does the fermentation add alcohol or change the MTG uptake like what is the upside to doing it, thx

When I take Kratom it’s red I think regular use is bad, just my opinion, but does the fermentation add alcohol or change the MTG uptake like what is the upside to doing it, thx
No alcohol, supposedly it alters the various alkaloids in it, i think you get more of the 7-OH MTG. Kratom is interesting, the MTG interacts with our opiod receptors, right? I have only had narcotics a few times, once after a big surgery i was given oxys, it made me feel so irritable and just pissy. I am normally pretty chill and my wife was like "what is wrong with you, you're all tense!" It was totally the oxy! i never took it again and at the f/u visit i "traded" the oxy with the surgeon for some flexeril. Idk how people get high or euphoric from narcs, not me. I took tramadol after i tore my calf and i tolerated that fine tho
But anyway, i have found that some of the kratom strains make me feel irritable too, totally not chilled or relaxed. That's how I've ended up w so much at my house, experimenting w different ones. There's several I'll never take again and then i have the ones i know work for me like how other people report the effects.

Oh, and during the ordeal of that big surgery i learned that morphine makes me itch like nothing i ever could have imagined

Personally I’ve found drinking Kratom with 100% Orange Juice (not from concentrate) or even better a can of Mountain Dew enhances the effect and gives me more bang for the buck. Ad to that drinking multiple glasses of water the first hour increases effectiveness much more in my experience but results may very.

If you get kratom from head shops find a brand you like and go online to that companies website for a much cheaper price in most cases.

Having said that I can’t recommend staying away from Kratom strongly enough. The Devil’s Lettuce.
Well, isn't the Devil's lettuce marijuana? 😉

What's your concern with it? People getting hooked?

No alcohol, supposedly it alters the various alkaloids in it, i think you get more of the 7-OH MTG. Kratom is interesting, the MTG interacts with our opiod receptors, right? I have only had narcotics a few times, once after a big surgery i was given oxys, it made me feel so irritable and just pissy. I am normally pretty chill and my wife was like "what is wrong with you, you're all tense!" It was totally the oxy! i never took it again and at the f/u visit i "traded" the oxy with the surgeon for some flexeril. Idk how people get high or euphoric from narcs, not me. I took tramadol after i tore my calf and i tolerated that fine tho
But anyway, i have found that some of the kratom strains make me feel irritable too, totally not chilled or relaxed. That's how I've ended up w so much at my house, experimenting w different ones. There's several I'll never take again and then i have the ones i know work for me like how other people report the effects.

Oh, and during the ordeal of that big surgery i learned that morphine makes me itch like nothing i ever could have imagined
Yea you have 3 primary opioid receptors as I understand it, Mu and Kappa being the hard hitters as far as brain then there are Delta receptors which aren’t as intense and Kratom lightly antagonizes the last so it’s like light beer mixed with water of opioids and then it has a stimulant effect as well. Again I’m winging this from internet research I did years ago so it could be inaccurate. It is definitely addictive to some people and I have tried in the past extracts and it made me almost call 9-1-1 so that and it being unregulated makes me not super high on it except on rare occasions and with specific brands. All opiates make you itch at a certain dose. Opiates are an upper for me too so for me I know what’s in a norco so I’m I really need help on a leg or back day personally I’ll take a norco and a stim free pre workout every time but that’s just me. I know what I can and can’t fuck with as far as addiction goes.

250mg of phenibut for relax and a gram+ for a night out (hardly ever drink alcohol). Miss science.bio 😪

250mg of phenibut for relax and a gram+ for a night out (hardly ever drink alcohol). Miss science.bio 😪
So it acts like alcohol or is in nature? Just asking o coukd google but I prefer first hand use info. GHB is great in that a small amount is like a couple shots but the sleep you get is insane, all that said tread lightly lots of dudes get hooked, too much is deadly, and it’s called a date rape drug (though I’ve never met a chic that didn’t LOVE it and took it knowingly, sneaking it on anyone is beyond trash) anyway you don’t wanna ever get labeled a a juiced up meat head rapist, over better sleep.

Interested on what everyone uses to keep themselves mellow. Not for sleep just for everyday all day.

Supps only please, not pharmaceuticals or "other"
Cold showers are invigorating at the time but say 15-20 after it. Alms me greatly. Kava kava Is a legal herb beams bought in extract powder. My DOD buddies get great sleep on it bc they can’t do “other”, in fact benzos were based on this herb I think valium more specifically but I’m prescribed valium and if I get a good dose of kava it chills me out quite a bit

So it acts like alcohol or is in nature? Just asking o coukd google but I prefer first hand use info.
GHB is great in that a small amount is like a couple shots but the sleep you get is insane, all that said tread lightly lots of dudes get hooked, too much is deadly, and it’s called a date rape drug (though I’ve never met a chic that didn’t LOVE it and took it knowingly, sneaking it on anyone is beyond trash) anyway you don’t wanna ever get labeled a a juiced up meat head rapist, over better sleep.
I have fond memories of GHB but it's been yeeeaarrs! It's difficult to source noe, at least for me.

Phenibut is a lot more subtle, even at a gram+. I don't feel "fucked up" at all on it. It just loosens me up like a couple drinks would but my mind stays sharp (maybe even sharper since I have zero anxiety on it). I used to use it frequently when I was going on a lot of tinder dates haha. Lastly, it's cheap as hell and not a controlled substance.

Now I just take some phenibut and a little melatonin and sleep like a king once maybe twice a week.

where is best plaec to source kratom? does a sponsor carry? is it ok to ask this question here? I apologise if not

I am going to order a lb or kilo I already take adderall and stims so I think the red would be a smart investment to add to shelf for occasional use

tiaeptine sodium i have access to also, this is an extremely interesting compound

where is best plaec to source kratom? does a sponsor carry? is it ok to ask this question here? I apologise if not

I am going to order a lb or kilo I already take adderall and stims so I think the red would be a smart investment to add to shelf for occasional use

tiaeptine sodium i have access to also, this is an extremely interesting compound
Its not illegal (well, in a few states) so i dont think it violates any board rules. Its a bit pricey... happy hippo has great quality in my experience but you pay for it and their website is a bit over the top, IMO, breaking down like 10 different red strains for example and the subtle variations in the effect. With that said, i have always been happy with their stuff but have tried a few strains i don't like. Kraken is another good one, they're a lot more straight forward, offer probably 1/4 the strains as happy hippo. Their red maeng da is great.
Lastly, kat's kratom is good and the best priced of the three. I only recently started trying their strains. They have 2 different chocolate strains. One called "chocolate" and the other is like "dark elephant" or something like that. There's surely innumerable other online vendors but i can vouch for those 3

I have fond memories of GHB but it's been yeeeaarrs! It's difficult to source noe, at least for me.

Phenibut is a lot more subtle, even at a gram+. I don't feel "fucked up" at all on it. It just loosens me up like a couple drinks would but my mind stays sharp (maybe even sharper since I have zero anxiety on it). I used to use it frequently when I was going on a lot of tinder dates haha. Lastly, it's cheap as hell and not a controlled substance.

Now I just take some phenibut and a little melatonin and sleep like a king once maybe twice a week.
hows the phenibut I wanted to try but now its banned. I used research benzos from novel science shop for a while last year, it was this one called clonazolam if i remember.

hows the phenibut I wanted to try but now its banned. I used research benzos from novel science shop for a while last year, it was this one called clonazolam if i remember.
Kava kava in high concentrations works ok, be careful with this thread though they’ll kill it and can suspend you for talking about non-ped meds. I know it’s research but it’s also benzos so there’s the rub. On that and within the rules as I understand it all benzos came from kava kava or it was the influence for pharma companies to create them. I used it to taper down my VA dose of benzos with some success

Is it banned? I just ordered some about a month ago. About phenibut, I like it! It's cheap and wipes out any anxiety. PM me and shoot you the link if you want.

Running and 1hr bag work.
I've never been so calm in my life.
And I've been using halo with some days of 50mg tren base.
Although I do notice a day after the tren base I'm a little on edge. But only if something really irks me. Like people driving 60 in the fast lane causing miles long backup. inconsiderate.
At that point Ill go around all the traffic topping speeds of 110. Rage and focus.

Going to the range calms my nerves too.
Just came back from the country side. Blew up some watermelons at 70 yards with a 50beo.

its still on the novel rc discord here and there @pheni i have yet to try but ive tried al the other dissociatives and many nootropics

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131