over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplements for T increase

If you're functioning properly and eugondal (healthy), then I'd go with an AI to lower estrogen and change the androgen:estrogen ratio, boosting Test.

But none of these test boosters and AI usage is going to have performance enhancer benefits IMO. It might booster well-being and labido - but thats it.

I agree. Pretty much useless

if you need trt you need it, that's all there is to it, I tried daa with bloodwork I got nothing, I tried tongkat ali with bloodwork and got an insignificant boost of ft, things like zinc can work IF you are zinc deficient, if you want to pop a pill to increase test, take clomid, someone mentioned about taking something to bring down your estro, but your esto possibly is already low, if your test levels are low, when my tt was 200 my estro stayed under 20, do you even know what your bloodwork looks like? I can tell you that I put off trt for a long time trying all this crap and spending money, once I started trt and got a few weeks down the road with it, I kicked myself in the ass for not starting sooner. good luck.

Exactly! when people have heart problems, kidney problems, thyroid issues, depression...they never hesitate to jump on meds to fix it. If you need them you need them. But they hesitate when it comes to trt even though the quality of life will increase dramatically. Theres such a stigma to it still

if you need trt you need it, that's all there is to it, I tried daa with bloodwork I got nothing, I tried tongkat ali with bloodwork and got an insignificant boost of ft, things like zinc can work IF you are zinc deficient, if you want to pop a pill to increase test, take clomid, someone mentioned about taking something to bring down your estro, but your esto possibly is already low, if your test levels are low, when my tt was 200 my estro stayed under 20, do you even know what your bloodwork looks like? I can tell you that I put off trt for a long time trying all this crap and spending money, once I started trt and got a few weeks down the road with it, I kicked myself in the ass for not starting sooner. good luck.

Im going off of TRT, it's been nothing but a pain in the ass... Can't find that dose. Even with E2 right in the middle it doesn't work. TRT doesn't work on some people, and I'm one of them. very Low SHBG is probably my problem

Im going off of TRT, it's been nothing but a pain in the ass... Can't find that dose. Even with E2 right in the middle it doesn't work. TRT doesn't work on some people, and I'm one of them. very Low SHBG is probably my problem

i know a couple of guys with low shbg and they have to dose every day, but anyway man, whatever you choose good luck to ya, fortunately for me trt was a game changer.

i know a couple of guys with low shbg and they have to dose every day, but anyway man, whatever you choose good luck to ya, fortunately for me trt was a game changer.

Trust me, I've tried everything, ed, eod, e3d, dvd, vcd, bluray lol. Glad it worked out for you!

Looking in the literature, there is no supplement (in this is case an herb or legal oral pill) that will increase your testosterone into the necessary extra-physiological levels. Even if a supplement gives a testosterone boost, it isn't enough to assist with muscle-growth.

No magic bullet, probably better using the money to purchase quality protein and food (grass-fed beef, free range chicken, grow your own veggies) to support your goals.

Looking in the literature, there is no supplement (in this is case an herb or legal oral pill) that will increase your testosterone into the necessary extra-physiological levels. Even if a supplement gives a testosterone boost, it isn't enough to assist with muscle-growth.

No magic bullet, probably better using the money to purchase quality protein and food (grass-fed beef, free range chicken, grow your own veggies) to support your goals.

You are absolutely right! Use food as your primary source for test production (a no-brainer) and if you want super man levels, well, yoouu knoooooow.

Natural supps for a test boost worth a damn? Laughable, yet oh so lucrative for some.

Last edited:
PrimaVie (shilajit fulvic acid complex)

But lots fish oil / healthy fats will help

I'm reading studies that ginger and tongkat ali increase serum Testosterone by 20%

Ginger increases lh

Pin 10mg of Cyp or Enth everyday with 1/2ml slin dart and thank me after having a full panel ran after six weeks.

I would second this. Even if there was a supplement that could boost your testosterone 10-20% (which it probably won't) it's unlikely it will make any difference in your muscle mass.

I would second this. Even if there was a supplement that could boost your testosterone 10-20% (which it probably won't) it's unlikely it will make any difference in your muscle mass.

no doubt, I know if I would have gotten a 20% boost when my tt was 200, It would have put me at 240, lol, look out baby.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear