over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

supplements in general

Johnny Bravo

Registered
has anyone really had ANY success using 1 Test, and other pro steroids supplements? I honestly believe its all bunk, here is my reason, all of these are not regulated by the FDA, which means that there so called tests can be extremely flawed and down right false! They cost way too much, better off using the real thing. Finally I have yet to meet anyone who takes it, and stays with it. I personally think that most of the so called wonder supplements are down right "snake oil" designed to rip off bodybuilders. Besides "zero" side effects can mean only one thing, and that is they dont work! why spend 50-200 a month on bullshit when you can get some test and other real "supplements" for less, and they really DO work?! I look at these muscle mags: Muscular development, MF, Muscle Media, and all the others promoting this snake oil, and it pisses me off because I know that all they really care about is making money at the expense of some uninformed individual. we all know creatine, and ephedra, protein powders and some others help, but i dont believe that 1-Test or Nor 19 or whatever it calls really works. If it did then they would ban it! Just my 2 cents:rolleyes:

Im damn sure that some ot the 1test is no good, you also hear this or that batch is impure. But Ive seen some guys who never juiced (or havent in years) make some pretty nice gains on 1-test.
Example in our gym John-see Rory, Paul, Danny. Maybe Rory is a easy gainer and that could be the reason, but he was steady in bodyweight until he triend this, and after he stopped so did the weight gains. And the gains looked solid. Paul and Danny are older guys who probably would have trouble with gains and Paul has gained alot in the last year with no AS, just 1-test.

Now with the high costs of 1-test, no doubt that AS is better and more reliable and cost effective. Alot of guys are not ready to go that route, and so they do the 1-test although its a steroid for all purposes also.

And no doubt most of the supps are BS snake oil, as you say.
I really get irked by the ads by Muscletech and EAS and some others, making wildy false claims and giving out misinformation just to get you to blow your cash on their products.

John, youve probably already heard all my opinions before anyway, not sure about this one. So any other opinions?

I've had relatively good success with Pro Hormones. Of course, I was taking MEGA doses - MUCH HIGHER than recommended. Great increases in strength and increase in LBM.

I also figured out a way to make a sublingual that is much more effective than oral. Problem with doing all this - it costs more than gear!!

xcel

I not sure if consistency/ intensity in the training had more to do with it than 1-Test. Rory, Danny have good genetics so I dont believe 1-test had really anything to do with that. Rory gained as a result of changing his training style, and having ME as a partner!:D You can ask him, and he will tell you. I think that the "placebo effect" can make a person be more intense and hence see more results kinda like, "if you think your ON, then your ON!" Proper training technique, proper diet, and brutal intensity is what will give you gains. Not 1-Test or even steroids for that matter.

I think Pauls genetics are better than Dannys. Both have lifted for a long time and had stagnated until using the 1-test. Paul gained 20lbs in about 1-1.5 yrs and 75lbs on his bench. But hey-you know Im not big on prohormones either. Just that in some cases and situations I believe they work OK.

I dont have to ask Rory about that! Its a fact no doubt-everyones intensity (and therfore growth potential) goes up around you, including myself.
My opinion is you and I are the 2 best guys to train with :D (look at what Reese has done since we started). You because of high intensity training; me because of that (not maybe as much as you) and what I can offer in knowledge, if someone is willing to listen-exactly what Reese did.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131