over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplements Seized In Canada

it will stop when the laws change....this isnt suprising. they are going to enforce whatever they can...

Isnt Canada law something weird though? You can have it and use it...Just cant sell it or buy it :confused: seems like Ive heard guys saying something like this.

Isnt Canada law something weird though? You can have it and use it...Just cant sell it or buy it :confused: seems like Ive heard guys saying something like this.

lol... it's a weird law bro...

AAS are legal to own and possess for YOUR own usage. (if you got searched by a cop w/ 2 vials they would just return them to you, and no charge.)

However, it's illegal to import, buy, or sell AAS in Canada.. But if you somehow manage to get them.... then it's totally fine to keep them and use them :D lol.

-VM

I'll say this. One time I was with my buddy in the car when we got stopped by the cops the cops searched our car and found a vial of test e. He looked at it asked whose it was and just said "this will make your dick shrink" and gave it back. Yeah in Canada. I dunno if he was being nice or if the law says posssion is legal. I think it is legal for personal use just like raj said.

lol... it's a weird law bro...

AAS are legal to own and possess for YOUR own usage. (if you got searched by a cop w/ 2 vials they would just return them to you, and no charge.)

However, it's illegal to import, buy, or sell AAS in Canada.. But if you somehow manage to get them.... then it's totally fine to keep them and use them :D lol.

-VM

Well, that seems like a step up from the US at least...

Yup, its legal here in Canada to possess personal amounts. Fuked law but better than nothing....wish it was the same for mota, kind of is in BC, but i mean, what does the guy look like that ur busting acouple vials of juice look like to the guy ur busting with a couple grams of crack look like. AND u wanna say but them in the same class of drugs... shesh.:banghead:

The laws are a little twisted up here. We can have ephedrine on the shelf while it is taboo in USA..DHEA is illegal here but sells in grocery stores in US..the M1T etc all are banned substances here.

You can definitely have AS for personal use but no selling / importing. So...we go to bed at night and make a wish and in the morning a miracle occurred and you have what you wished for and nobody broke the law..and thats exactly how it happens...

Its fukd up but if the U.S has its way they will keep trying to ban supplements all together as well. They have been trying to make vitamins and supplements prescription for the longest here. Probably only a matter of time. MM

When will it stop.....

**broken link removed**

Talk about going overboard. I cant beleive with the worlds problems today with meth,cocaine,heroin, etc...that AAS is still a topic of discussion when it comes to this. Its comparing apples to oranges.

Yeah Canada laws are a bit weird and I'm pretty sure that robocop is a member of our customs agency because they seized almost everything lol

Yeah Canada laws are a bit weird and I'm pretty sure that robocop is a member of our customs agency because they seized almost everything lol
e
No joke. I really dint know what the fuck goes on over at customs but holly shit they seize shit every time.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear