advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplements that actually help mitigate acne?

UsmcOldSchoolMuscle

Registered
Excluding anything topical, are there any herbs/supplements that actually help with acne/bacne?

I recently started taking oral Neem. Anybody have any pointers to share?

Excluding anything topical, are there any herbs/supplements that actually help with acne/bacne?

I recently started taking oral Neem. Anybody have any pointers to share?
Two that I know of that you might have some success with treatment are:
Saccharomyces boulardii
Zinc

Two that I know of that you might have some success with treatment are:
Saccharomyces boulardii
Zinc
I have added Saccharomyces boulardii to my cart on the Swanson Vitamins website and will be purchasing on the 1st.

Thanks ripriot.

Thanks for responding Thappy.
Be careful with vitamin a as it can elevate liver values, also pretty sure its in accutane. That being said it does work but if my skin starts to get oily i go down the b5 route and the acne doesnt even have a chance to start. Not saying i have had big issues, just always taken preventative measures as i dont want to me that guy at the gym with pimples on the benches ect.

Be careful with vitamin a as it can elevate liver values, also pretty sure its in accutane. That being said it does work but if my skin starts to get oily i go down the b5 route and the acne doesnt even have a chance to start. Not saying i have had big issues, just always taken preventative measures as i dont want to me that guy at the gym with pimples on the benches ect.
I don't usually have issues with acne. I've found that Mast makes me break out bad. Mast has given me these tiny pimples all over my shoulders that almost just look like goosebumps with only the occasional large pimples. Nevertheless less it's annoying a.f

And for some reason Nandrolone makes me break out in a strange way. None on my face but I get these areas where pimples congregate together, like my rib cage under my pecs.

I presume that b5 for oily skin will go along way in helping me to mitigate bacne.

Believe it or not evening primrose oil seems to have substantially helped with my bacne, B5 did nothing for me neither did a million other things I have tried. Beyond even any supplements just keeping yourself as clean as possible goes a long way, clean clothes, clean sheets, shower after the gym....things like that.

Mind you there are lots of different kinds of acne only trial and error will help determine what will help for you specifically. Acne is a very fickle thing as in everyones results with different things to mitigate it fluctuate wildly, other than Accutane of course but I've seen people get crappy results even from that torture.

Nothing has worked on my acne. Except the supplements I listed above taken at the same time. But it just slowed it down and made the white heads smaller. Not really a reduction. Ive tried everything as well and going to start accutane soon bc nothing I do works. I’ve broke out since my first or second test shot.

low dose accutane is good on cycles if your cycle prone. It raises testosterone levels too.

Accutane was the only thing that helped me when I had bad acne. Let me clarify. I had some pimples even before I ever started gear. Once I started though, it got bad on my back and chest. Had some on the face too of course. At that point, only Accutane worked. Fast forward to now. No gear since 2004. No TRT either (yet). I'm nearing 40 and I still have pimples on my chest, back, and face (mostly forehead and near my eyebrow/temple area. Not as bad as when I ran gear but still noticeable. Currently, Retin-A helps a lot. I wouldn't do another course of Accutane at my age and it's not like my doc would give it to me anyway. I have high normal range Test levels too. Just have oily skin and I sweat a lot.

Nothing has worked on my acne. Except the supplements I listed above taken at the same time. But it just slowed it down and made the white heads smaller. Not really a reduction. Ive tried everything as well and going to start accutane soon bc nothing I do works. I’ve broke out since my first or second test shot.

low dose accutane is good on cycles if your cycle prone. It raises testosterone levels too.
Saccharomyces boulardii seems to have helped. I was starting to get a few large and gross painful pimples. These have subsided completely.
Swanson Vitamins has an economical option for for Saccharomyces boulardii.

Believe it or not evening primrose oil seems to have substantially helped with my bacne, B5 did nothing for me neither did a million other things I have tried. Beyond even any supplements just keeping yourself as clean as possible goes a long way, clean clothes, clean sheets, shower after the gym....things like that.

Mind you there are lots of different kinds of acne only trial and error will help determine what will help for you specifically. Acne is a very fickle thing as in everyones results with different things to mitigate it fluctuate wildly, other than Accutane of course but I've seen people get crappy results even from that torture.
The only way I was able to keep bacne at bay was to shower 3 times a day using African Black Soap. This has became near impossible because of schedule constraints, and the bacne flaired up to a point that I am unwilling to accept.

Luckily things are improving. Thanks for posting Francis.

It can be mixed with water and put in a spray bottle for acne, ive tried it and it didn’t do anything for me. From my understanding it only works for people whose acne is caused by a PH issue but it’s like a miracle cure for people when that is the case.

It can be mixed with water and put in a spray bottle for acne, ive tried it and it didn’t do anything for me. From my understanding it only works for people whose acne is caused by a PH issue but it’s like a miracle cure for people when that is the case.
Okay, I believe I read something about the PH issues as well. I wouldn't expect it to help with my acne.

I thought it was an antiseptic not to regulate skin PH.

Attachments

• 5CD7955E-7D4E-41CB-8B57-E20EBA2C7412.png
    5CD7955E-7D4E-41CB-8B57-E20EBA2C7412.png
    188.5 KB · Views: 6

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner