over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplements to boost memory

superbigd

Registered
Hey guys,
Since i can remember ive always had a really bad memory unless its a specific event or something that really stands out to me. What are you guys taking to supplement your memory or to help your memory? And do you notice a difference?

I think its due to the fact that i have ADHD and since i can remember ive always had a hard time focusing. But its really a pain the ass sometimes to say the least. What are your suggestions? Thanks!

Hey guys,
Since i can remember ive always had a really bad memory unless its a specific event or something that really stands out to me. What are you guys taking to supplement your memory or to help your memory? And do you notice a difference?

I think its due to the fact that i have ADHD and since i can remember ive always had a hard time focusing. But its really a pain the ass sometimes to say the least. What are your suggestions? Thanks!

Humanofort helps people with memory problems.

Phenyl-piracetem + Huperzine A

Also take choline or alpha gpc.

From my research, this is what I would do.

Last edited:
if you have problems with memory from ADHD from lack of focus thatS different in itself than just memory issues.. DO you take meds for ADHD?

As with what Knight said, give a few different racetams a try with a choline source. I personally like using caffeine free focus xt + noopept.

Alpha gpc + acetyl l carnitine + tyrosine. Dopamine/acetylcholine buzz at its finest

I have talked to several formulators and they all agree that phenylpiracetam seems to work best in the racetam family. Combine that with some Huperzine-A and Alpha GPC (acetyl-choline) and it should be fantastic.

Notes I took from a podcast a couple weeks back.

*phenylpiracetam...improves memory, problem solving skills, attention switching.
*Increased locomotion skills, anti depressant benefits, memory enhancement
*Huperzine A...blocks production of chemical which breaks down neuro-transmitter acetyl choline... leads to higher levels in brain...strongly correlated with improved cognition, learning, and better memory.
*Huperzine works the other side of acetyl choline...
...phenylpiracetam 100mg + 100mcg huperzine A (learning and memory)

However, I am reading a lot now that says 200-300mg Phenylpiracetam is likely an optimal dose.

Try lecithin ..

*phenylpiracetam...improves memory, problem solving skills, attention switching.
*Huperzine A...blocks production of chemical which breaks down neuro-transmitter acetyl choline... leads to higher levels in brain...strongly correlated with improved cognition, learning, and better memory.

However, I am reading a lot now that says 200-300mg Phenylpiracetam is likely an optimal dose.

Where's the best place to purchase these?

Huperzine a inhibits acetyl-cholinesterase I believe which is the chemical responsible for breaking down acetyl choline. Huperzine A is definitely a great addition as well, considering it also helps with peptides efficacy.

If you're concerned with memory loss or boosting memory. I would put my focus on reducing inflammation, optimise sex hormones, thyroid hormones, insulin/glucose and cholesterol. And possibly look into your ApoE genotype and follow a diet that your allele of ApoE are.

Personally, that's what I would do.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

You should check out this new product. I've personally been on it one week and can tell a significant improvement in energy and focus. Similar to a 'Modafinil' feel and I'm only use 1 capsule per day.

The Razor's Edge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity