over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplements to use when on Winstrol?

ironone1

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm just going to add 50mg a day of Winstrol tabs to my cycle of test enanthate and masteron prop. I've had some problems before with joint pain and muscle strains so I was wondering what the vets out there use to counteract it without going crazy taking alot of things. I heard taurine is good to use as a sort of joint lube. What else do ya'll take when you run winny in your cycle? Thx again.....ironone1

I took a lot of fish oils tabs. I think around 8k a day when I was using winny. Normally I use 3k. I think it helped.

The joint pain/muscle pain thing happened to me on winny, too. It was pretty bad, and it felt like my rotator cuffs, biceps, and hips were going to snap. Needless to say I got off of the stuff. I don't know how to keep your joints and muscles lubricated while on winny, but I wish someone out there knew because I'm getting winstrol legitimately for hormone replacement therapy and it's a shame to waste it.

Well I meant otc supplements if there are any. I'll get more test but can't add deca right now. Winny for HRT? I never heard of doctors giving it out for hrt. I got some Azolol triangles. Any of ya'll use them?

Well I meant otc supplements if there are any. I'll get more test but can't add deca right now. Winny for HRT? I never heard of doctors giving it out for hrt. I got some Azolol triangles. Any of ya'll use them?

ibuprofen and ice on the joint in question..

I'm just going to add 50mg a day of Winstrol tabs to my cycle of test enanthate and masteron prop. I've had some problems before with joint pain and muscle strains so I was wondering what the vets out there use to counteract it without going crazy taking alot of things. I heard taurine is good to use as a sort of joint lube. What else do ya'll take when you run winny in your cycle? Thx again.....ironone1

How much enanthate and mast prop are you taking per week?

I've been doing 3cc's of each a week. I made it myself awhile ago so I can't remember for sure the mg/ml but I think it's 900 mg test e and 300mg of mast prop. I'm pretty happy with the cycle so far. My libido has been pretty high throughout the cycle after several months. I forgot to tell you that I'm on Enbrel for my back arthritis. I take 50mg a week of that. The stuff does work good for joint pain as well.

What other amino acids besides taurine to use? I'm on limited funds so it has to be economy.

Last edited:
fish oil and other things for cholesterol support. winny killed my hdl like none other.

How much enanthate and mast prop are you taking per week?

I stand corrected, 750mg test e and 300 mast. prop. Just getting ready to add 50mg a day of Azolol tabs. BD's off the chain or what?

fish oil and other things for cholesterol support. winny killed my hdl like none other.

Yeah I know it can be harsh. I'll get some fish oil, thx....

Ive always ran DECA with most of my WINSTROL cycles.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear