over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplements while your sick???

flex4me

Newbies
Hey everyone. I am really sick right now. It is my allergies and a cold. Should I stop taking my "supplements?" I am not sure what to do so any help would be great! Thanks everyone!

hey sorry to hear that you are sick. are you still not over your last little bug that you had? are you going to take off from the gym tomorrow, im assuming yes, but just wondering.

See you later, get well soon,

Todd

Here's what I do.

If I can still drag myself through a workout, albeit less than normal, I stay on. If I can't workout, I go off.

Having said that - I've never had to go off :)

xcel

Depends on how far a long you are and how sick you are... if it is just flu like suymptoms and you may be back to a soemwhat normal stais then i would stay on, if you are close to the end of your supplement cycle then i would say cut your losses... also if you are really sick and have to take more than a normal amount of time off then i would also suggest ending it.

i keep takeing right on through so i dont loose anything ,and just wait till i feel better to hit the gym

Thanks everyone! Yeah, I haven't been to the gym in three days and it is killing me. I am going tomorrow no matter what. I can't take just sitting here anymore!!!
Thanks again!

OK, if the sickness doesn't allow to got to the gym for a week, still stay on. The gear will help you recover quicker anyway.
Also, you shouldn't go to the gym when you are sick as you won't make any gains because the body is too busy fighting the sickness and it needs al lthe recovery it can get to get better.

Big A said:

Also, you shouldn't go to the gym when you are sick as you won't make any gains because the body is too busy fighting the sickness and it needs al lthe recovery it can get to get better.

that was a hard pill for me to swallow when i got really ill a while back... and i would venture to bet it is also hard for others who are as obsessed. You really do need to take time off for injuries or you won't be able to hit your best.

I have been told if it is below your neck, try and stay away from the cardio part of working out. If the flu gets to your heart, you could have problems the rest of your life.

I think you should stay on your SUPPLEMENTS. It will help strengthen your immune system and help your body absorb the nutrients needed to recover. Remember to force yourself to eat...while sick I know you don't feel like doing anything

TAKE CARE

Hey, thanks for helping a sick girl out! I am feeling a little better. I am going to give it another day I think before I hit the gym even though it is killing me!!!! I hope everyone has a great Christmas!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131