over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplements

Baseline

Registered
Hey Fellas!

I just wanted to know where everyone is getting there supplements (vit e ect..) from? I am checking out swansonvitamins.com/pipingrock.com as they seem to have decent quality and pricing. Anywhere else you guys think has good quality and pricing online? Thanks!

-Baseline

Vitamin shoppe has been my favorite for a while now. Great prices and plus they're always having sales and emailing my discount codes. You also earn points that they give you a gift card at the end of the year. I got $100 last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Life Extension and Jarrow

Whole foods

Fish Oil
Calcium magnesium
Vitamin D
Collagen C
Vitamin C
Multi Vitamin
CoQ10
Iron (I am anemic)
GABA
5HTP

The list is long, but they each have a good reason, I don't buy stuff for no reason just to blow money or follow a fad.

Also, people will call me out on broscience here, but I believe the brand matters in some cases. Whole Foods GABA 750mg capsules was giving me effects that were not present with other generic brands.

When I used to have sleeping problems, melatonin used to do absolutely zilch. But when I bought a high quality melatonin special ordered from whole foods, it finally gave me relief I was desperately seeking. I'm not sure why. It must have to do with how it was pharmacologically produced and how it is delivered to the receptors. Also, I beg you, please don't tell me it was placebo. I am extremely sensitive and when something does work or doesn't work, I know it. I work in the medical field and I'm not naive to these things (throwing it out there because I have heard that argument ad nauseum)

If you're buying something like vitamin C or D or E, generic brands are usually fine. Get them cheap at your local supermarket or pharmacy. I'm all for saving cash. Aren't we all?

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I answered that from my phone and for some reason my brain reads questions strange when looking at that small text and constantly having to scroll(so aggravating).

I shouldn't have listed out my vitamins/supplements, that was not the point of the thread.

Short Answer:
-Whole foods for most supplements(things like COQ10,5-HTP,GABA,Fish Oil....products that I want to ensure are high quality)

-Local pharmacy for basic vitamins such as Vitamin A,C,D,E.

Life extension is a great brand btw. They sell a particular high-bioavailability curcumin that I am very fond of(though injectable would obviously be the best delivery method)

Last edited:
Allstarhealth.com has the best prices.

TrueNutrition is great too.

I stick to Jarrow mostly and some LEF.

Vitamin shoppe has been my favorite for a while now. Great prices and plus they're always having sales and emailing my discount codes. You also earn points that they give you a gift card at the end of the year. I got $100 last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You got back $100 from Vitamin Shoppe last year? I got back $5! They do carry a lot of different supplements under one roof, and like you said they have sales going on all the time.

I've spent a ton of money with them. I usually order 30lbs of protein at a time. There whey tech pro 24 has identical ingredients to Optimum Nutrition. I've also recently started using eBay for stuff I can't get at VS.

You got back $100 from Vitamin Shoppe last year? I got back $5! They do carry a lot of different supplements under one roof, and like you said they have sales going on all the time.

They email me 20% off and free shipping every so often. I stocked up on hydro whey and Quest bars the last time they did that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Any Canucks want to add? To be honest I just buy mine from my local pharma but if anyone has any decent online deals.

Whole foods

Fish Oil
Calcium magnesium
Vitamin D
Collagen C
Vitamin C
Multi Vitamin
CoQ10
Iron (I am anemic)
GABA
5HTP

The list is long, but they each have a good reason, I don't buy stuff for no reason just to blow money or follow a fad.

Also, people will call me out on broscience here, but I believe the brand matters in some cases. Whole Foods GABA 750mg capsules was giving me effects that were not present with other generic brands.

When I used to have sleeping problems, melatonin used to do absolutely zilch. But when I bought a high quality melatonin special ordered from whole foods, it finally gave me relief I was desperately seeking. I'm not sure why. It must have to do with how it was pharmacologically produced and how it is delivered to the receptors. Also, I beg you, please don't tell me it was placebo. I am extremely sensitive and when something does work or doesn't work, I know it. I work in the medical field and I'm not naive to these things (throwing it out there because I have heard that argument ad nauseum)

If you're buying something like vitamin C or D or E, generic brands are usually fine. Get them cheap at your local supermarket or pharmacy. I'm all for saving cash. Aren't we all?

No worries brotha! I figured you may have read my question wrong when I saw your reply! LoL It's kewl because I like seeing what top supps people take on a daily basis.

-Baseline

Allstarhealth.com has the best prices.

TrueNutrition is great too.

I stick to Jarrow mostly and some LEF.

Knight,

I just ordered from all star health. Wow, i cant believe how much cheaper everything in price for the same brand name stuff every other place carried! So I ordered keneka qh 200mg ubiquinol/ haiwian bioastin 12mg and jarrows familiE vitamin E blend. Im looking forward to all these anti-oxidants. I did some research and this stuff blows away vit c or anything else for that matter. Of course the ubiquinol for heart health as we get older. Thanks brotha!

-Baseline

Last edited:
Vitamin Shoppe has been my choice. But checking out Allstarhealth.com and truenutrition I might have to give them a try

Knight,

I just ordered from all star health. Wow, i cant believe how much cheaper everything in price for the same brand name stuff every other place carried! So I ordered keneka qh 200mg ubiquinol/ haiwian bioastin 12mg and jarrows familiE vitamin E blend. Im looking forward to all these anti-oxidants. I did some research and this stuff blows away vit c or anything else for that matter. Of course the ubiquinol for heart health as we get older. Thanks brotha!

-Baseline

Yeah I'm a big fan of all star health. Some of their prices are seriously lower than bb.com. I get my ISO-100 from them which is $10 cheaper than bb.com.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity