over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suppliers should...

whitewolve41

Registered
This is just my opinion. I actually helped out Steroid Encyclopedia about 10 years ago..I would get products from suppliers and He would have them tested and posted in his book..From QV To Pet Pharma...Yes this was awhile back..But my point is..Suppliers should send funds to pay for testing and products to a MOD on here..The Mod could send out products for testing and post the results on here.!! If i was a supplier on here..I would love this idea..!! Ok you pay for testing and give up some products..But the test results could prove how your products are dosed...From tren and winny to d-bol and anavar!! Come on Suppliers!!!Lets see what you got dosed!!!

Semper Fi...

The kind of testing we had on here for the peptides and GH was a much better way to do it. The sample being tested needs to be random and not picked out by the supplier. Having the suppliers pay for the testing though I think would be a good thing.

Testing can be a good thing, however, I look for some suppliers to jack up their prices simply because it has in it what the label claims its supposed to. Even pharma grade stuff has been proven to he underdosed on occasion. IMO either it works or it doesnt. All testing does is testify to a particular batch. To top it off, if stuff is consistantly fake or underdosed, will it mean they will no longer sell it, or just to us on PM?

testing illegal substances to prove there quality? at there own cost?

yea im sure they all jump at the idea :rolleyes:

lets be realistic and look at this from an economic perspective

IF there was a demand from consumers (e.g member of pro muscle) for suppliers to lab test there products, to prove quality, then suppliers would do it,
because consumers would be willing to pay the extra cost and they would preferably buy from a supplier who shows lab results, inclining suppliers to do the lab results because there sales would increase from the rise in demand, and thus greater profits

unfortunatly this demand for lab testing doesn't exist, because consumers are not willing to pay the extra cost, as was demonstrated in the original thread where this board tried to raise funds for testing and received very few members contributions, proving there is no demand for this testing at the price it costs

people would rather read posts from who they perceive as trusted board members, and risk there money with the source they suggest

IF you want pharmaceutical quality Anabolic steroids, HGH etc, then buy pharmecutical products, not Under ground labs, becoz these are the lab tested products your looking for, and cost the extra amount

right now majority of consumers are not willing to pay $400-500 for 100iu kit of HGH, or 70-80$ for a vial of sustanon, theyd rather pay $150 for there HGH and $30 for there sustanon

so although you lab results idea sounds great in theory, this boards history of countless threads and posts all show your idea is not plausable, and there is very little demand for people willing to pay for this service

however there are heaps who want this service for free......., but amazingly nothing in this world comes free, including lab testing

and for that minority who are willing to pay for it, and have the financial abilities to afford it, dont make threads complaining about it, becoz they spend the extra money and buy pharmaceutical products, not UGL from china

nice idea though..........

Last edited:
This is just my opinion. I actually helped out Steroid Encyclopedia about 10 years ago..I would get products from suppliers and He would have them tested and posted in his book..From QV To Pet Pharma...Yes this was awhile back..But my point is..Suppliers should send funds to pay for testing and products to a MOD on here..The Mod could send out products for testing and post the results on here.!! If i was a supplier on here..I would love this idea..!! Ok you pay for testing and give up some products..But the test results could prove how your products are dosed...From tren and winny to d-bol and anavar!! Come on Suppliers!!!Lets see what you got dosed!!!

Semper Fi...

Always a great idea in theory but think about it. Seller is giving up their product to test, wouldn't ya think they will make sure that particular batch was spot on? Who's to say the next vial or batch of same product will be just as good? The one batch tested good so now every batch must be just as good right? Rather go by user exp personally cus that cuts through the crap. Seen way too many companies start off amazing then months later sell crap, then sell some mixed reviews, then crap, then fall off. At this point were we have great people around here, easy to say not much needs to be tested as far as AAS is concerned. Maybe test Primo would be the only compound I'd say from the few that actually sell it.

Great input...

How about this? I would personally buy a few items from certain suppliers on here..This way it would be random...Maybe a MOD can post a thread on here asking if members were willing to make a small donation for lab test? MAYBE even some of the suppliers would pitch in on this matter? I know this isnt going to be the easiest thing to do..But dont WE all like a challenge? LOL..Any input would be appreciated....And maybe NOTHING will come of this..But the one Gentleman was correct..It would have to be random.This way it could'nt be fixed....Semper Fi...

that sounds like a good idea but do not let the sponsers know you are doing it. maybe order as a new customer so they dont know its for the testing

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws