over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supps for natural athlete

shawnkarbabacz

Registered
I was wondering if you guys, cause obviously at some pt in their training everyone was natural, have a take/dont bother list of overthecounter supps. I was in agony this yr trying to decide whether to gear up for my show, but as alot of people have told me, if you are questioning it at all dont do it. And i try to be as honest with myself as possible, which means admitting that i can probably gain alot still without it. What was messing with me though is my show isnt tested and all the guys i know doing it are running gear. Just tough mentally to know the disadvantage your at.

Anyway, sorry to get of track. Besides your standard multi, joint support, aminos, ECA at cutting time, and EFA caps, is there anything out there that REALLY does what it claims? Ive tried alot of the muscletech, BSN ect. fancy bullshit and never noticed anything. Just wondering if you guys know of anything that is worth the money if your going natural.

Thanks

your supplement check list:

-whey protein isolate
- protein blend (whey, casein, soy, egg)
- creatine
-bcaa
- multi paks
- omega 3's
- joint support (optional)
- glutamine (optional)
- carb drink (optional)
- extra anti-oxidants (optional)

AND LOTS AND LOTS OF GOOD FOODS!

Both beta alanine and creatine have proven to work in both the field and in the lab. Great duo for strenth and endurance which will lead to size.

Both beta alanine and creatine have proven to work in both the field and in the lab. Great duo for strenth and endurance which will lead to size.
ditto! add to these... LBA's, humanaforte, BCAA's, fish oil.

see,

i know beta alanine works.......i just cant friggin stand the way it makes my skin crawl

im cutting for my comp right now and have been reading on these forums that L-carintine is useless when taken orally, as in pill form. Is this true? Ive tried looking elsewhere, but cant seem to find anything real that isnt basically an advertisement for some companies brand of it.

And yea as far as the lists go thats pretty much what i was thinking anyway. Whats your guys take on natty test boosters? Im doin gaspari nova right now. Not expecting much but anything is better then nothing ya know? Pretty much just hoping itll counteract the drop in test that cardio causes. Im mainly relying on my diet for that though.

I was wondering if you guys, cause obviously at some pt in their training everyone was natural, have a take/dont bother list of overthecounter supps. I was in agony this yr trying to decide whether to gear up for my show, but as alot of people have told me, if you are questioning it at all dont do it. And i try to be as honest with myself as possible, which means admitting that i can probably gain alot still without it. What was messing with me though is my show isnt tested and all the guys i know doing it are running gear. Just tough mentally to know the disadvantage your at.

Anyway, sorry to get of track. Besides your standard multi, joint support, aminos, ECA at cutting time, and EFA caps, is there anything out there that REALLY does what it claims? Ive tried alot of the muscletech, BSN ect. fancy bullshit and never noticed anything. Just wondering if you guys know of anything that is worth the money if your going natural.

Thanks

bro train natty and compete with them till you stop making gains and make sure you eating is perfect, then gas it and id almost bet if you do it right you can get to where they are fast. Most young guys using juice think they know diet but have no idea and arent in the kitchen eating as frequently as they should be.

bro train natty and compete with them till you stop making gains and make sure you eating is perfect, then gas it and id almost bet if you do it right you can get to where they are fast. Most young guys using juice think they know diet but have no idea and arent in the kitchen eating as frequently as they should be.

Ditto. I thought I knew diet until I competed. After my first contest, I discovered that I knew exactly jack shite.

Is this your first show? If so, you're in for a shock when you start eating/training after the show. I literally felt like superman. The Anabolic rebound is awsome. You can literally pack it on week to week. Because you're so lean, you can actually see your gains. 5 pounds of muscle looks like 20.

Just be carefull though...you overdo it and you'll end up 40 pounds over contest weight in 2 months.... Case and POint: Me.

your supplement check list:

-whey protein isolate
- protein blend (whey, casein, soy, egg)
- creatine
-bcaa
- multi paks
- omega 3's
- joint support (optional)
- glutamine (optional)
- carb drink (optional)
- extra anti-oxidants (optional)

AND LOTS AND LOTS OF GOOD FOODS!

This and don't forget MUSLCETECH :rolleyes:

yeah first one. And i def hear ya about the whole 'thinking you know diet' until you start competing. I had my diet all planned and everything until i started talking to more guys in the know at the gym (since all my friends think BB is stupid) and reading on this site. For instance i never knew what a big role protein played in getting into ketosis. I was always under the impression keto was reached through purely strick zero carbs. Well ya live(and read) and you learn.

ANd yeah im stoked about the few weeks after the show training. It would be nice to throw, oh i dont know.....10 pds a piece on each of my legs. Thats realistic right :cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws