over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sups that help with adrenal Fatigue and cortisol levels

I do know that the late great Vince Gironda advocated for the mass consumption of fertilized raw eggs to bolster quick gains in size and strength. He emphasized FERTILE EGGS ONLY in order to realize this effect. What difference they have vs non-fertilized eggs is up for debate, but it leaves me wondering, 'perhaps he was on to something here.'

The last time I commented about this supplement "someone" complained and I got a warning.
Oh yeah, because he be selling it on this site

Ashwagandha and Rhodiola were a staple for me in the 12+ years I was on the grave yard shift and dealing with a continuous case of jet lag.
What brands do you suggest? I've tried a few, seems some actually work and some not at all.

What brands do you suggest? I've tried a few, seems some actually work and some not at all.
I have used NOW along with other top brands that have been standardized. And all the standardized ones seem to work to me.

Another excellent supplement I’ve used over and over is Gaia Herbs-Adrenal Health. I consider this exact product to be truly amazing. I can honestly say that when I stopped using this formula.

Not to hijack gunsmiths thread here but I bought everything mentioned and started taking the recommended doses 2 days ago , wasn't expecting much but I'm noticably more focused, energetic, not stressing as much and just calm. I'm not falling asleep on my long drives now and I don't have to continuously pound caffeine, stims or modonafil.
The only thing mentioned I have experience with was the rhodiola, I had to increase the doses over time....will I need to do this as well with everything else? It almost seems too good to be true.

Not to hijack gunsmiths thread here but I bought everything mentioned and started taking the recommended doses 2 days ago , wasn't expecting much but I'm noticably more focused, energetic, not stressing as much and just calm. I'm not falling asleep on my long drives now and I don't have to continuously pound caffeine, stims or modonafil.
The only thing mentioned I have experience with was the rhodiola, I had to increase the doses over time....will I need to do this as well with everything else? It almost seems too good to be true.

Instead of increasing doses, you are better off taking breaks and cycling them so your body avoids homeostasis

Rotate back and forth between Rhodiola and Ashwagandha. One bottle, then the next. Throwing everything at it at once might be less than optimal.

Another adaptogen I love, Boswellia Serrata. Stronger than ibuprofen without the danger of NSAIDS, benefits include obviously less cortisol, less inflammation and i believe had a positive affect on atherosclerosis, and the big reason i take it, it took my pain from the bad shoulder with torn rotator from a 7 to like a 2 which helped sleep a ton with less shoulder and back pain...awesome supplement.

How much Boswellia you take? I’m only take 500 mgs. I’d be interested in how much others take.

How much Boswellia you take? I’m only take 500 mgs. I’d be interested in how much others take.
I take it 3 times a day like the bottle says. So 3 x 375mg a pop. I definitely feel like it has a cumulative effect.

100mg is all I have ever had in products...which include JFlex by TheLab and Arthromax Advanced by LEF.

check Examine. I know one form is better than another. Just not off the top of my head

check Examine. I know one form is better than another. Just not off the top of my head
Apresflex is what is always in my products.

Adrenal Fatigue is a stupid notion.
That said, Ketoconazole shampoo is the most effective means to reduce corticoids, pertaining to the means which are easily available. It actually blocks the enzyme used for synthesizing cortisol and is very effective at it. It is probably more effective at reducing cortisol than blocking androgens. No joke, liberal use of the shampoo can leave you with the noticable symptoms of having cortisol levels that are too low. After I had issues with low corticoid levels, I discovered how much that I love corticoids. They make you feel good, glycogenesis aside.

I've been using this shampoo for years as a way to combat hair loss per Dante's recommendation. Any additional info on what @b_cornelius is mentionng here?

@DOGGCRAPP
@Stewie

What I find interesting is the fact that for as many documented peer-reviewed published studies and or claims people have for it's health benefits there are just as many people who have anecdotal proof that refute said claims.
Humanofort

A study involving 23 human subjects was completed in Ohio June of 2003. The results were impressive and confirm many results and observations made in the Romanian studies.
Serrano Family Practice
Eric Serrano, M.D.
My name is Eric Serrano, and I am MD in Pickerington, Ohio, and I practice both conventional medicine and alternative medicine. I do research for different supplement companies and actually have designed supplements myself.
The reason I am writing is because I am so excited about a recent research studied I performed about a year ago with a supplement Humanofort containing Natural Growth Factors extract.
I want to tell you that I didn’t expect any results from the supplement because of what it is, but was I wrong.
We used 23 human subjects in my office that were picked absolutely at random and blood was drawn from each individual under the same conditions, including fasting and in the morning. No diet changes or exercise changes were allowed during the trial period.
We tried to pick as many women as men so the data was not only one sided but we ended with 16 men and 7 women, two men didn’t follow up and two women did not follow up. The lab drew insulin levels, lipid panel which consist of HDL (good cholesterol), LDL (bad cholesterol), triglycerides and total cholesterol, also DHEAS, total and free testosterone and cortisol levels, all done in the AM.
This was an impressive study not only because the findings but the way the subjects response to the supplement. Most of them rated like feeling of feeling just “better”, actually 70% of the subjects stated the above and the other 30% didn’t “feel a thing” but the blood test were an incredible success.
The reason I stated the above is because it is the first time that I’ve see any supplement only change what was supposedly abnormal with the patient, for example subjects that had high cholesterol came down, but if normal nothing happen, and the most surprising of all if the insulin levels were high then the levels were lowered all the way down to normal and this happen in 100% of the patients that had high insulin levels with the worst level being 84.8,(0-20 mlU/ml is the range for normal levels) change to 13.5, without changing diets, or taking medications.
This is an absolute incredible finding because mortality is related to insulin levels, the higher the levels the higher you chance of dying, and with this supplement you can cut that to half.
Just imagine something that can decrease a risk factor for cardiac disease besides cholesterol that can lower also the worst maker of all, high insulin levels.
Most of the patients also achieved a reduction in cortisol levels, the higher the starting level the greater the reduction in the AM cortisol levels. I will like to add that we used patients of all ages and in different setting and almost every single time cortisol responded to Humanofort in positive way. 28% patients who filled out a questionnaire noted they felt better and had an improvement in sleep quality.
This remarkable result has made me a big believer and also I highly recommended to patients not only for the above but also for the very accurate changes seen with cholesterol and the rest of the laboratory results.
Sincerely,
Eric Serrano, MD

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner