over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sure my cjc and ghrp 2 is fake

bigdog123

Banned
started a week ago and so far added 1.5lb - i`m on hrt and have been for a year so this is the only change.

dont feel any different but last time i used ghrp 6 i gained loads of water fast so i`m assuming this is fake?

it was in label less bottles with blue and orange tops

Well if you added lb and a half in a week of water i dont see how it can be fake. I don't gain any noticeable water with peps really

I suspect the ghrp 6 made you hungrier and you ate more carbs zo held more water or fat or both. I may be wrong of course

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
how else would one know its real?

i never get tingly fingers from hgh or any peptide but i would like hgh expect to feel fuller, slightly stronger and less doms etc?

how else would one know its real?

i never get tingly fingers from hgh or any peptide but i would like hgh expect to feel fuller, slightly stronger and less doms etc?

Where did you get them from?

Do you track everything you eat?

How is your workout and cardio?

started a week ago and so far added 1.5lb - i`m on hrt and have been for a year so this is the only change.

dont feel any different but last time i used ghrp 6 i gained loads of water fast so i`m assuming this is fake?

The thing i noticed on the cjc 1295 w/o DAC and ghrp2 is that a few mins after injecting i feel like my ears get a little hotter than normal and this stays for a few mins and then i feel like a little tired this is what i noticed .also did notice the abdomen region where i pinned there has been some fat loss ...

so in one week you think you should notice more then I notice on 750mg of test???

I'm not sure you've given it a fair enough try, to announce that it is fake. Peptides are not miracles in a bottle. Most people don't notice huge weight gain, but mild fat loss, or a recomp effect after a while on.
what is your protocol?

Ive heard GHRP 6 bloats more than 2 does.

If anything you would think 2 would bloat more due to the higher gh release. I think the people who say they bloat more on 6 just eat more because of the hunger. More food, especially carbs =more bloat. Peps don't bloat me or give me any noticeable sides whatsoever so i just have to trust my source

It costs as much to fake peps as it does to produce them. i'm sure you're fine.. play with the dosages.

so in one week you think you should notice more then I notice on 750mg of test???

LOL theres always one dickhead.

We know and you should also that 750mg test (long acting) wont do hardly anything in the first week in terms of weight gain.

Peptides however being much quicker acting and well known for causing water retention if real after even a few days, much like HGH will do, so yes peptides should cause a bigger weight gain in the first week.

On a side note I am now actually 4lb heavier than a week ago so I know the stuff is real. Yes its water weight but at least the source is legit and i can justify the cost

Last edited:
I think every one is different on them anyway, I get no hunger from ghrp2 or 6 yet a friend that tried it from the same batch said he got so hungry 10 min later he felt sick. Granted he is very obese and I am not so maybe he is more sensitive to gerlins effects. 200mg or more of either ghrp and I sleep like crap. Ipam I don't notice any side effect on at any dose other than a bit of heat if I go up to or over 800mg at once

I think every one is different on them anyway, I get no hunger from ghrp2 or 6 yet a friend that tried it from the same batch said he got so hungry 10 min later he felt sick. Granted he is very obese and I am not so maybe he is more sensitive to gerlins effects. 200mg or more of either ghrp and I sleep like crap. Ipam I don't notice any side effect on at any dose other than a bit of heat if I go up to or over 800mg at once

Mabey he just likes food ;)

GHRP-2 hits hard. If you want to know if it is real, give your research rat a BOOM dose of 1,000mcg. If your rat doesn't feel it hit his brain like a ton of bricks minutes after injection, then it is crap. My rat feels ergopep GHRP-2 hit like a hammer to his brain.

GHRP-2 hits hard. If you want to know if it is real, give your research rat a BOOM dose of 1,000mcg. If your rat doesn't feel it hit his brain like a ton of bricks minutes after injection, then it is crap. My rat feels ergopep GHRP-2 hit like a hammer to his brain.

Woow a hammer to the brain !! Must be why my GF calls me a meathead!!! Lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly