over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Surgeries you Hope to Have this Year!

Dam guys, sorry to hear you all have to deal with those. Hope it works out

Geez, I posted in mild frustration when I was planning my year, but there are a lot of us undergoing procedures.

Big A seems set up to go into witness protection with the teeth, hair, and breast reduction (gyno)! I am getting a tooth implant as well. I can't think of tooth implants without remembering that dude in the movie "There's Something About Mary" where he had the big "choppers" installed!

Maldorf is correct about the insurance. I will have met my deductible ($3k) this month and I think my out of pocket max is either $5k or $6k. My old policy paid 100% after $1800 deductible but was very expensive ($1485) per month during the last year. It is no longer offered so they switched me to this policy which...surprise...surprise..does not want to cover my primary medication that is $360 per month, which has been covered the last 7 years on my old policy from the same company.

Also a fight for my TRT being covered after 7 years of no issues. Debating to fight, pay out of pocket, or go for a word from our sponsors.

I ain't not happy. I wanted to be left alone. I paid these guys $19,620 a year including my deductible. I could have paid out of pocket for my hip replacement and heart failure and still been money ahead (If I could pay their negotiated rates). Now, they have my attention. I will soon have there attention.

I will be seeing the Dermatologist as well.

Forgot to add my colonoscopy this summer.

I hope all goes well. I feel like that I want to get in a run and get them all out of the way instead of the slow drip. I feel like eating soft for the gum surgery will go better with the shoulder and hip rehab rather than after I can work out fully again.

All in all, I will take all of my surgeries over the knee replacement or penis shortening that a couple guys here mentioned! Even the apnea surgery is worse than the hip replacement in my book.

PWood

Geez, I posted in mild frustration when I was planning my year, but there are a lot of us undergoing procedures.

Big A seems set up to go into witness protection with the teeth, hair, and breast reduction (gyno)! I am getting a tooth implant as well. I can't think of tooth implants without remembering that dude in the movie "There's Something About Mary" where he had the big "choppers" installed!

Maldorf is correct about the insurance. I will have met my deductible ($3k) this month and I think my out of pocket max is either $5k or $6k. My old policy paid 100% after $1800 deductible but was very expensive ($1485) per month during the last year. It is no longer offered so they switched me to this policy which...surprise...surprise..does not want to cover my primary medication that is $360 per month, which has been covered the last 7 years on my old policy from the same company.

Also a fight for my TRT being covered after 7 years of no issues. Debating to fight, pay out of pocket, or go for a word from our sponsors.

I ain't not happy. I wanted to be left alone. I paid these guys $19,620 a year including my deductible. I could have paid out of pocket for my hip replacement and heart failure and still been money ahead (If I could pay their negotiated rates). Now, they have my attention. I will soon have there attention.

I will be seeing the Dermatologist as well.

Forgot to add my colonoscopy this summer.

I hope all goes well. I feel like that I want to get in a run and get them all out of the way instead of the slow drip. I feel like eating soft for the gum surgery will go better with the shoulder and hip rehab rather than after I can work out fully again.

All in all, I will take all of my surgeries over the knee replacement or penis shortening that a couple guys here mentioned! Even the apnea surgery is worse than the hip replacement in my book.

PWood

First week is he'll then 2 more weeks of being miserable with the apnea surgery. My back and neck surgery was easier to me although I was out work longer for them. Gyno surgery results were bad so that has impacted me more mentally. I probably will never take off shirt rest my life in public I feel results have ruined my life instead of making me feel better about myself.

I am not a baldy yet but I am thinking of getting hair restoration surgery...I know I know I am ashamed to admit it ha. Going in for a consultation on April 1st.

right there with ya

I saw 3 conservative surgeons before I had any of my fusions (advised by my pain doc). As for the how, I have the HLA-B27 gene...Ankylosing Spondylitis runs in my family...I haven't been diagnosed with it yet but it has caused a terrible amount of degeneration and arthritis in certain areas of my spine. On top of that I was involved in martial arts, boxing, kickboxing and owned a construction business for many years and of course the weights...all of which took a toll on me...cumulative trauma! LOL!! The other thing that is an issue is that my spinal canal is genetically narrow, which doesn't allow me as much room for error regarding disc issues.

My lumbar fusion was GREAT! I have no more low back pain. The cervical fusion did its job but other levels of my neck were bad and it was wait and see...the doctor didn't want to fuse any other levels at that time (C5-6, 6-7). Now I have an issue with pins and needles in various places all over my body, all radiating from the neck apparently. Good times!

I am very sorry to hear that Bio mate. I did not know you had genetic issues. that is very unfortunate, my list of issues is nothing compare to what you are dealing with here.

Overall like you said cumulative trauma indeed! I know a guys who got into bbding from being involved in contact sports and fella already had issues and he hard pounding in the weight room didn't help the injuries he already had from playing contact sports for may years.

Glad to hear you exp no low back pain anymore so thats defo good news!

I know you are a tough bloke and will definitely come out better and stronger from all this. Hope the doc takes care of pins and needles issue pretty soon for good. My best wishes and prayers are always with you mate. Get well soon mate.:headbang:

I am very sorry to hear that Bio mate. I did not know you had genetic issues. that is very unfortunate, my list of issues is nothing compare to what you are dealing with here.

Overall like you said cumulative trauma indeed! I know a guys who got into bbding from being involved in contact sports and fella already had issues and he hard pounding in the weight room didn't help the injuries he already had from playing contact sports for may years.

Glad to hear you exp no low back pain anymore so thats defo good news!

I know you are a tough bloke and will definitely come out better and stronger from all this. Hope the doc takes care of pins and needles issue pretty soon for good. My best wishes and prayers are always with you mate. Get well soon mate.:headbang:

Thanks dev!

I had a cervical and thoracic MRI last Friday. I saw my spine doc yesterday and got the results...I previously had C5-6 and C6-7 fused...now I need the level above (C4-5) and the level below (C7-T1) fused.

I'll be happy to get relief but this will change the mobility in my neck. The C3-4 level isn't in the best shape either...the doc said he gives that 4-6 years before it will need fusion...sigh...being pain free is more important at this point.

I have to come off the Low Dose Naltrexone for now in order to have pain meds for my surgery but I'm hoping that after the surgery, once I restart LDN, it will greatly slow the process that is causing all the damage.

I'm going to have torn labrum sin both shoulders my ac joint in one and my acromium tips shaved down on both my shoulders. Going in for my second MRI tommorow on second shoulder. Then decide which one I want to start with. So I'll be down for nearly a year but this has been needed to be done for 10-12 years as the pain and discomfort has become a little too much to deal with it's interfering with running powersaw in the woods and my workouts as well. Time to face the music for all the years of abuse. I'm actually excited to get cut and start aggressive rehab and move on.

I'm going to have torn labrum sin both shoulders my ac joint in one and my acromium tips shaved down on both my shoulders. Going in for my second MRI tommorow on second shoulder. Then decide which one I want to start with. So I'll be down for nearly a year but this has been needed to be done for 10-12 years as the pain and discomfort has become a little too much to deal with it's interfering with running powersaw in the woods and my workouts as well. Time to face the music for all the years of abuse. I'm actually excited to get cut and start aggressive rehab and move on.

You have the right attitude! A year seems like a long time but once everything is said and done, you're going to say, "I should have done this a long time ago."
Best of luck with everything!

After that fiasco I'm going to address my thoracic spine issues and my many bulging discs. I think I'll opt for rehab therapy rather than going the spinal surgery route. Iv seen too many people end up worse than to begin with and all addicted to painkillers. 5 knee surgeries two abdominal surgeries and a distal biceps repair and all without any pain meds. I think the spine pain would tempt me too much to use them. I'd rather be in pain than end up an addict.

may go for breast augmentation surgery.
the wife is scheduled for hers and I will no more once my swelling goes dowm.
I may just do both so I never need to bench again.

right there with ya

Lex what is wrong with you mate ?? I see no bald patches. where ?? You got nice healthy fluffy black mane all around. you looking big and scary as always ,like one of The Mapogo.

Lex what is wrong with you mate ?? I see no bald patches. where ?? You got nice healthy fluffy black mane all around. you looking big and scary as always ,like one of The Mapogo.

Black mane? Not Lex.

Black mane? Not Lex.
hehe i know what u mean Bio mate. I was just mucking about and simply referring to his profile avatar pic. lol

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity