over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Surgeries you Hope to Have this Year!

Pekkerwood

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I will start it off:

Grade 5 Separation of Right Shoulder Repair with Rotator cuff Repair, both ligaments 100% torn, and tendon with full thickness tear.

Heart Ablation

Total Right Hip Replacement (Trying to make it till Fall)

Gum Surgery

Dental Implant Surgery (Involves cutting, implant, sutures,it counts!)

Good Times! Who is with me?

PWood

Shit , i got my nuts cut as soon as i got home and i hope thats all i need for a long time!!

Tore my bicep (partially) and as i get leaner its more apparent that i should have had it fixed.

Right knee has been bugging the hell out of me for iver a year , it needs to be cleaned up but I'm putting it off till the fall hopefully , maybe around deer season:p

Thankfully none. I'm feeling great, knock on wood. Good luck with your surguries OP.

surgeries I hope to have, none, lol, I have had enough, but hey we will see what the year brings, good luck to ya

I am not a baldy yet but I am thinking of getting hair restoration surgery...I know I know I am ashamed to admit it ha. Going in for a consultation on April 1st.

I am not a baldy yet but I am thinking of getting hair restoration surgery...I know I know I am ashamed to admit it ha. Going in for a consultation on April 1st.
Not at all man, if their prices dropped the same way laser eye did I'd get it done. My widows peak is deeper than I'd like, if it was under $1000 I'd do it and touch up every few years

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Damn PW! I've had all mine spread out the last couple of years. Going in Friday for a cervical and thoracic MRI...may need more fusion but that's all that's on the schedule for now.

Good luck with everything...that's a lot!

Hopefully I don't have any this year.

Last year L4/L5 surgery and Knee surgery so I'm good without any this year

Getting a penis reduction so i can finally wear my Speedo at the beach without fear of it flopping out and tripping over it

All vanity ones - dental implants, hair restoration, gyno.

a hip surgery would be nice but I probably shoot for another shoulder replacement and getting another collapsed disc done first. Some vanity would be nice but I don't think I can squeeze it into my schedule.

Right knee is being replaced in June... Had left one done in February of last year.. Both shoulders need help but will continue to train around that for as long as possible..

Damn PW! I've had all mine spread out the last couple of years. Going in Friday for a cervical and thoracic MRI...may need more fusion but that's all that's on the schedule for now.

Damn Bio! How many more fusions mate ? How did you mange to damage it so badly if you dont mind me asking ?

It is my understanding american surgeons are very "scalpel happy". All about money. Please get like 2-3 4th opinion before getting any more surgeries.

I know someone here who had a hip surgery not replacement but minor but still a surgery. i was convinced it could have been avoided with physical therapy and mobility work and relieving the impingement.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Get that 3rd arm removed from my back. Damn adeno-associated viral vector expressing follistatin-288aa. The 2rd penis I'm leaving attached.

I will start it off:

Heart Ablation

PWood

I will be getting heart ablation done here real soon I hope. Just had my defibrillator fire off 2 times within 3 hours and then a couple of days later again. Was in the hospital 5 days and got another cath done. The cath showed everything was ok with the arteries so that is good. I need to get ablation done down in my ventricles where the dead tissue is from my heart attack 8 years ago. The surgery should take care of my dangerous PVCs that I have been having. Just had to go on an antiarrhythmic and it is liver toxic. He said that the surgery usually results in the patient being able to go off the med, so I really want that.

Best to get it all done in one year if you can since you end up hitting your out of pocket max for health insurance. Once you hit that max then everything else after that is "free". I hope to maybe have my umbilical hernia fixed again later this year too. Forgot about that. Get it in this year when it is all paid for. Split it up over 2 years and you double your costs because you have to pay the max out of pocket 2x.

Damn Bio! How many more fusions mate ? How did you mange to damage it so badly if you dont mind me asking ?

It is my understanding american surgeons are very "scalpel happy". All about money. Please get like 2-3 4th opinion before getting any more surgeries.

I know someone here who had a hip surgery not replacement but minor but still a surgery. i was convinced it could have been avoided with physical therapy and mobility work and relieving the impingement.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

I saw 3 conservative surgeons before I had any of my fusions (advised by my pain doc). As for the how, I have the HLA-B27 gene...Ankylosing Spondylitis runs in my family...I haven't been diagnosed with it yet but it has caused a terrible amount of degeneration and arthritis in certain areas of my spine. On top of that I was involved in martial arts, boxing, kickboxing and owned a construction business for many years and of course the weights...all of which took a toll on me...cumulative trauma! LOL!! The other thing that is an issue is that my spinal canal is genetically narrow, which doesn't allow me as much room for error regarding disc issues.

My lumbar fusion was GREAT! I have no more low back pain. The cervical fusion did its job but other levels of my neck were bad and it was wait and see...the doctor didn't want to fuse any other levels at that time (C5-6, 6-7). Now I have an issue with pins and needles in various places all over my body, all radiating from the neck apparently. Good times!

Had sleep apnea surgery this year, plan on neck and maybe gyno revision and maybe some scalp micropigmentation.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws