over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Surgery and HGH for healing purposes...help please

Big Vin

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
Going in for tricep tendon reattachment again (other arm). This time I have some HGH and was wondering what dose you would recommend for healing purposes? I'm 51, 6'1 236 pounds between 12-15% BF somewhere.
I have 2 kits (200iu) only and probably won't be able to get any more.
Did my right arm 2 years ago with no HGH and took about 9 months for full recovery. Left arm is about 60% torn and will have surgery mid June.
So again...what dose would you recommend and when to start? Immediately after surgery?
Let me just add...HGH is probably about the only thing that I have not run before.

Last edited:
I had shoulder surgery last Oct. due to two severe tears in the rotor cuff muscles. i had been taking 5 iu/day of generic black tops for several months, backed down to 3 iu/day when I got hurt. Still had one kit left after surgery. I healed about 3 months ahead of schedule according to the physical therapist. i don't know what is attributed to the gh if anything or just being in great muscular shape. I'm 53, 5'5", 210.

I'd take 2iu at a time, once or twice a day. This will help you heal somewhat faster and IMO, be better than large doses. Every surgery I've had I take gh as well as peptides. BCP 157 and TB 500. You're going to have to wait after the surgery so you can actually pin. I couldn't draw and pin good after bicep surgery since I had one arm for a week or two

Saw the surgeon who did complete tricep tendon reattachment on my other arm. He says this one is more of a degenerative tear from the inside and everything is strong at the insertion point. He's going with a series of 3 PRP injections, spaced 2 weeks apart.
He says he loves to operate, but sees no sense in it just yet, is very confident that PRP will work fully. I get my first inject Memorial Day week, will report back on progress. This is one of the San Antonio Spurs docs...and he's very experienced with PRP. Only issue is that insurance won't cover PRP yet, so I'm out $500 per injection. Worth it if it keeps me off the operating table.

Saw the surgeon who did complete tricep tendon reattachment on my other arm. He says this one is more of a degenerative tear from the inside and everything is strong at the insertion point. He's going with a series of 3 PRP injections, spaced 2 weeks apart.

He says he loves to operate, but sees no sense in it just yet, is very confident that PRP will work fully. I get my first inject Memorial Day week, will report back on progress. This is one of the San Antonio Spurs docs...and he's very experienced with PRP. Only issue is that insurance won't cover PRP yet, so I'm out $500 per injection. Worth it if it keeps me off the operating table.

How has your elbow came along from your first surgery? Are you 100 percent back to normal? I have had two surgeries on mine and 9 months since my last one and not even close to normal. I went and seen a different dr and got an MRI and it revealed a small 5mm tear still in the distal triceps. I'm bout ready to give up on it all. I'm going to see my surgeon and take him my MRI and MRI report and see what the hell the deal is. I am also considering prp for my elbow to see if that helps. I'm still extremely weak with it and pain when I try and lift with it.

Had spinal fusion dec 22. Took 2iu every 3 hrs/4 times a day for 2 weeks. First dr appt was 2 weeks and Dr couldn't belive how great scars had healed.

Weeks 3-12 I used 1iu every 3hrs/4 times a day.

I believed it helped my soft tissue heal much faster. I took 10k iu of vitamin D3/day which may have aided my spine fusing faster because of gh amplifying is effect.

Pain free since week 12. Back to lifting since week 4

Legit Grey tops is what I used.

I would highly recommend it's use post surgery IMO.

PRP is the future. I just talked to an Orthopedic doctor who said the goal is to do away with joint replacements in 10 years.

I had back surgery last May L4/L5 used GH after surgery and had a excellent recovery but can't say it had anything to do with GH for sure

PRP is the future. I just talked to an Orthopedic doctor who said the goal is to do away with joint replacements in 10 years.

I got a prp on my knee many years ago for a torn patellar tendon it it was like a miracle. if my arm won't heal I'm gonna go that route possibly again.

I just had bicep tendon surgery last month. Been using 4iu gh a day with 1 mg tb500 and 1 mg bpc 157 ed Also. It's definitely been helping me. I'll probably be back training in 2 weeks with light weight of course.

1. Mk-677 or HGH
2. MK-2866 (osterine)

How has your elbow came along from your first surgery? Are you 100 percent back to normal? I have had two surgeries on mine and 9 months since my last one and not even close to normal. I went and seen a different dr and got an MRI and it revealed a small 5mm tear still in the distal triceps. I'm bout ready to give up on it all. I'm going to see my surgeon and take him my MRI and MRI report and see what the hell the deal is. I am also considering prp for my elbow to see if that helps. I'm still extremely weak with it and pain when I try and lift with it.

100% healing on the right arm (full tricep reattachment). No problems whatsoever. He did an excellent job and I have no complaints. I had to push my PRP injections back 2 weeks (due to my work schedule and business trips....first one is now on June 20th.

Last edited:
100% healing on the right arm (full tricep reattachment). No problems whatsoever. He did an excellent job and I have no complaints. I had to push my PRP injections back 2 weeks (due to my work schedule and business trips....first one is now on June 20th.

God that's great.....I wish I could have ended up with similar results. I'm not gonna give up on it though. If I have to get a third surgery I will do it. PRP can work great that I know. My latest report said I have a 5mm tear at the distal triceps attachment. Idk why this keeps happening to me. I think the PRP will work wonders for you the way your tear is. PRP fixed a tear in my patellar tendon many years ago. It was literally amazing.

Last edited:
I hope so brother. When he said PRP instead of surgery, half of me was happy...the other half concerned. We'll see. He says it'll work with this type of tear.

I hope so brother. When he said PRP instead of surgery, half of me was happy...the other half concerned. We'll see. He says it'll work with this type of tear.

If you're all together at the attachment that's a huge thing! PRP will fix you right up man. You should be thrilled lol. I think the problem is when you have a tear at the attachment especially the elbow area the only way to fix it is have it reattached.......it's not just gonna attach itself to your elbow again by itself. Yours is probably in an area that can fix itself in time.

Every time I use GH my injuries actually act up. I think it's because of the water retention it cause creates compression in the small joint spaces and injured areas nerves get compressed and same with tendons etc .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws