over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Surgery anesthesia and roids.

nihilixm

Banned
Thoughts on what to do with gear use if you know you're going to be going under?

Test tren var rn and plan on doing a 6 week cruise on just 250mg test before the surgery.

This safe? Anyone have experiences going under while on roids or are rec drugs the main concern?

surgery

think rec drugs mostly bro im having my knee cleaned up tom they know what im doing and didnt care or least didnt say anything bout it being an issue rec drugs and psychotropics think what they mostly conerned with i mean that fentanyl they give you before they cut on you is rather potent

they gave me bloodwork and an ekg before I went under for my hernia repair.

I was on more than a gram throughout the whole process.. no issues.

the lisinopril caused problems though.. should have seen that coming... but everything worked out alright

they gave me bloodwork and an ekg before I went under for my hernia repair.

Do you know what they look at in the bloodwork? I'm most likely having shoulder surgery in a few months and I was thinking of doing a shot of test undec 4 or 6 weeks before, otherwise being off. Just don't want to crash with zero test in my body.

I remember the ekg and blood draw for my hernia surgery as well. I was off for many months back then.

Do you know what they look at in the bloodwork? I'm most likely having shoulder surgery in a few months and I was thinking of doing a shot of test undec 4 or 6 weeks before, otherwise being off. Just don't want to crash with zero test in my body.

I remember the ekg and blood draw for my hernia surgery as well. I was off for many months back then.

I had blood work done prior to my shoulder surgery. I did tell them what I was on (about 600 mg test among other stuff). i had to see a hematologist who gave me the lecture but all was good. if your hematocrit is low or they think you are a risk for bleeding/clotting they'll pick it up.

live values and blood counts

Being on low dose test is your safest bet. Many people are on trt and have surgery everyday.

Thoughts on what to do with gear use if you know you're going to be going under?

Test tren var rn and plan on doing a 6 week cruise on just 250mg test before the surgery.

This safe? Anyone have experiences going under while on roids or are rec drugs the main concern?

Bring this to the attention of your doctor/nurse anesthetist or anesthesiologist

I was warned by my surgeon to stop taking all anabolics prior to my gyno surgery in 2003. From what I understand, in some cases, certain anabolics can blunt the effectiveness of anesthesia. Personally, I didn't want to take a chance so I came off all gear three months before going under the knife. Assuming your gear is not human grade, you have no clue what else is mixed in that gue you inject. With that in mind it's a major gamble to go under the knife while on your "mystery" sauce.

Last edited:
Agreed.Sounds like a nighmare loop out of the ol CB Hellraiser.Good thread here as i have to deal with a hernia repair at some point and im considering what i should or shouldnt do my self before hand.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear