over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Surgery of distal tendon bicep rupture - after 9 months

Now at nearly 15 weeks post op and my arm is strong, bicep is still very noticeably smaller and shorter than my good arm. I get good contraction and i have good movement. I am thinking of doing a course soon, basic bulker as Ive been off now for four months. Test E, Boldenone and Tren E mon, weds, fri. Dianobol front end load for 4 weeks.
What do you guys think or is it too soon?
I want to show next november and need to get the size back that has atrophied. I work in an office and have done for the last 6 years, so im not using it as much as i did when i was rigging, is it safe to suppose that it would have recovered better when i was on the tools or not??

All advice is very much appreciated gents.:):):):)

If you can contract it fully I see no reason not to...at 12 weeks the tendon is at 90% supposedly. I'm ~12weeks and can't contract fully still, but size is only 1" less than the good arm. Hurts like hell on reverse curls but not regular ones...everybody is a little different I suppose. For me, I'm going to wait until I have mostly full function back.

If you can contract it fully I see no reason not to...at 12 weeks the tendon is at 90% supposedly. I'm ~12weeks and can't contract fully still, but size is only 1" less than the good arm. Hurts like hell on reverse curls but not regular ones...everybody is a little different I suppose. For me, I'm going to wait until I have mostly full function back.

At what point did your size start coming back?

This pic was last week which was 5 weeks from surgery. [emoji23]

2ur1250.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At what point did your size start coming back?

This pic was last week which was 5 weeks from surgery. [emoji23]

https://i64.tinypic.com/2ur1250.jpg[IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I want to say I started being able to train it 4-5 weeks ago with very light weights (i'm just now at 12lbs, I started around 3lbs even though doc said I could do 5--my body just wasn't capable). It was 2.5" behind at that point...so it has quite rapidly came back.

This pic was last week, bad arm is on right side of the pic

[img]https://i.imgur.com/KH3KAIr.jpg

Last edited:
for the operated users, you be able to feel the contraction of bicep? i have lost my mind muscle connection

for the operated users, you be able to feel the contraction of bicep? i have lost my mind muscle connection
Mine is somewhat there, but not like before. I really have to supenate harder and focus on it to feel much contraction.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No...the biceps very very weakly contracts. Same with my brachioradialis :( Hoping it just needs more time.

scar tissue

Gents, cannot recommend this enough!!!!! I have hard lumps of scar tissue on my tendon just around the insertion at the tuberosity. The scar tissue build up will impair the tendon contraction and elongation so i have started to have localised deep tissue massage to break up the scar tissue so my body will absorb it. From extensive research and reports i have read and info given, the chances of full a muscle belly, full length of the muscle and zero gap between bicep and elbow are much reduced if there is scar tissue.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Bumping an old thread to get some input on the post surgery GAP between my biceps and elbow. I had distal biceps surgery 12 weeks ago (complete detachment). I took a before pic and my biceps is rolled up with a 3-4 finger gap between my elbow and biceps. I had the surgery using the button technique and followed all rehab protocol. I have no pain and all "feels" fine, but the gap is still there. Other than no bruising, it looks nearly identical to my before pic. It was so concerning to my doctor he had an xray done to confirm the button is still in place (it is). Now he wants an MRI to see if the tendon is still attached to the button. I declined...the reason is, whatever the results of the MRI, I won't get surgery again so I figured what is the point of knowing? There is a very real possibility the surgery was not a success and I will just have to live with a short bicep. Has anyone had this experience? Or did the gap eventually fill in?

Train your brachialis with reverse curls before you do any direct bicep stuff. It will visually balance out the arm and improve elbow flexion.

Bumping an old thread to get some input on the post surgery GAP between my biceps and elbow. I had distal biceps surgery 12 weeks ago (complete detachment). I took a before pic and my biceps is rolled up with a 3-4 finger gap between my elbow and biceps. I had the surgery using the button technique and followed all rehab protocol. I have no pain and all "feels" fine, but the gap is still there. Other than no bruising, it looks nearly identical to my before pic. It was so concerning to my doctor he had an xray done to confirm the button is still in place (it is). Now he wants an MRI to see if the tendon is still attached to the button. I declined...the reason is, whatever the results of the MRI, I won't get surgery again so I figured what is the point of knowing? There is a very real possibility the surgery was not a success and I will just have to live with a short bicep. Has anyone had this experience? Or did the gap eventually fill in?
In my case i have a gap because the tendon is attached in a difference position, i think. But honestly I prefer the operated arm because after the surgery it seems have more peak

I can't imagine the muscle growing down the tendon to fil in the gap.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131