over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Surgery question about gear, gh, clen

stackdizzy

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Ok so I hurt my shoulder over a month ago and thought if I just pushed through it would go away. Anyway that lasted for about 2 weeks before I couldn't get good contractions on the left side plus the pain was just getting worse. So I went to the Dr, doc said take a week off. Week later I tried lifting....no dice. So I was like in case I have to have surgery I stopped all gear..but continued gh and clen. Went to doc again Dr referred me to an Ortho. Went to Ortho today and he referred me to get an MRI. After the MRI I got to come back and see the Ortho. My question is does anyone know how long you have to be off gear, gh, and clen before you have surgery just in case I have to have it??

Depends a lot on what the MRI results show. Kinda putting the cart before the horse but I get it. Trying to be proactive. I'd drop the gear and clen. Anything with a long ester. You can continue with the GH but keep the dose low. Avoid anything with aspirin in it and try to avoid NSAIDs for a few weeks prior to surgery. There's some literature out there that recommends no NSAID's in the 2 weeks post as well.

I dropped all PEDS about 3 weeks out from both of my shoulder surgeries. I made liberal use of BPC 157 & TB 500 during my recovery. Added TRT and GH as well. My PT's were both amazed how quick I recovered and the surgeon just scratched his head when I'd come in for my checkups.

Cool thank you! I wasn't going to be hurt by a couple weeks off especially when I could not train. I just want to get my surgery scheduled as quickly as possible if I do indeed need it. I can't take nsaids so I am good there. I definitely will order some bpc and tb as I will use it anyway. Thanks again for the help.

I just had shoulder surgery , and knee 4 weeks ago for torn subscapularis , rotator cuff and biceps tendon at the shoulder

I stayed on my TRT and increase my HGH from 2iu to 4iu. Now that my physical therapy is ramping up I'm gonna add in 10mg anavar (prescription) for increase collagen synthesis , other than that I don't see the need for having any gear on board.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230227-183417~2.png
    Screenshot_20230227-183417~2.png
    747.7 KB · Views: 14
biceps tendon at the shoulder
So you had a bicep tenodesis as well?
My surgeon did that on both. Changed the shape of my biceps peak for the better actually.lol
Good luck with your recovery Gunsmith. I don't envy the pain you're going through.

So you had a bicep tenodesis as well?
My surgeon did that on both. Changed the shape of my biceps peak for the better actually.lol
Good luck with your recovery Gunsmith. I don't envy the pain you're going through.
Yep , It's pretty uncomfortable.
After being laid up for a month after my abdominal surgery before this one the mental part is the worst. It's incredible how fast you deflate when you are couch bound for MONTHS

Yep , It's pretty uncomfortable.
After being laid up for a month after my abdominal surgery before this one the mental part is the worst. It's incredible how fast you deflate when you are couch bound for MONTHS
Yeah but muscle memory is simply fucking amazing! Don't sell yourself short.
2023 is gonna be your recovery year. Be smart about it so that in 2024 "it's go time".

I agree to wait to see what your ortho says before you go worrying about this subject. Also, do let us know what they tell you is found on MRI or post your report.

I can't really see any reason that you Need to stop the drugs but I would get off the clen and drop your test down to TRT prior to a surgery if it were me. People use inhalers and also prescription test who are not bodybuilders and think of these as their regular meds so people get surgery with this stuff in their systems. They usually want you off blood thinner meds prior to surgery yet have you take them afterward. There aren't too many other meds they tell you to stop.

Clen is needless to use surrounding a surgery and could make your BP hard to control. Just drop it. High test I would worry about increased clotting issues but I really don't know for sure. The GH is something I always debate if this is good or bad surrounding surgery.

I just had shoulder surgery , and knee 4 weeks ago for torn subscapularis , rotator cuff and biceps tendon at the shoulder

I stayed on my TRT and increase my HGH from 2iu to 4iu. Now that my physical therapy is ramping up I'm gonna add in 10mg anavar (prescription) for increase collagen synthesis , other than that I don't see the need for having any gear on board.
Man that pic looks brutal. Hopefully you have a speedy recovery. How soon after surgery were you able to start cardio?

I agree to wait to see what your ortho says before you go worrying about this subject. Also, do let us know what they tell you is found on MRI or post your report.

I can't really see any reason that you Need to stop the drugs but I would get off the clen and drop your test down to TRT prior to a surgery if it were me. People use inhalers and also prescription test who are not bodybuilders and think of these as their regular meds so people get surgery with this stuff in their systems. They usually want you off blood thinner meds prior to surgery yet have you take them afterward. There aren't too many other meds they tell you to stop.

Clen is needless to use surrounding a surgery and could make your BP hard to control. Just drop it. High test I would worry about increased clotting issues but I really don't know for sure. The GH is something I always debate if this is good or bad surrounding surgery.
Good idea. ....I am not too worried but I just want to know my options or course of action should surgery come up. It's been 5 weeks at least I been dealing with this and they said my x-ray looked good but my arm is popping/cracking a lot and the pain I have good days and bad days. I was literally a week into a blast when all this happened so I just came off but you guys talked.me into a 400mg shot of test that I will load as soon as I am done posting this. It's going to be at least 3 weeks until I have surgery and I badly need one. The clen and gh I wanted to take as I am still doing cardio but I think I'll be on the safe side and just drop both. I am actually on blood thinners as well and didn't even think about that. Thanks for the reply I'll keep this thread updated

Man that pic looks brutal. Hopefully you have a speedy recovery. How soon after surgery were you able to start cardio?
Well , it will be exactly 4 weeks this coming Thursday and I also had my knee opened for a quad tear so I haven't done any cardio
BUT
I was able to take my arm out of the sling for a while at a time after the first week , you could definitely do some light cardio a few days after surgery. I was able to get my shirt on and off after the first week , I'm sure it will highly depend on exactly what your injury is. Your recovery could be easier if it's not something bad and easy to repair with just a scope.
If surgery is required I HIGHLY recommend that you shop around and find a respected orthopedic that specializes in athletes

I finally got an MRI done, had to jump through a bunch of BS but a month later I got my results. Which was about an hour ago. Ok I have a partial tear in my shoulder, which part I didn't even ask. He said it was up to me what I wanted to do. Dr said I have a lot of "gunk" in my shoulder which they could clean up and the recovery would be a couple weeks but if they have to put a stitch in the tendon it could be months long recovery. I asked him what he thinks the best course of action would be and he recommended a cortisone shot and a check up in a month. Which I did. I don't have any pain in the shoulder anymore but we'll see when I put some weight to it.

Oddly enough my GP who I was at yesterday asked me to come in and get my blood work done and wants to check my testosterone levels to make sure I am not too low on T. So after I get that done next week I can get back on.

I finally got an MRI done, had to jump through a bunch of BS but a month later I got my results. Which was about an hour ago. Ok I have a partial tear in my shoulder, which part I didn't even ask. He said it was up to me what I wanted to do. Dr said I have a lot of "gunk" in my shoulder which they could clean up and the recovery would be a couple weeks but if they have to put a stitch in the tendon it could be months long recovery. I asked him what he thinks the best course of action would be and he recommended a cortisone shot and a check up in a month. Which I did. I don't have any pain in the shoulder anymore but we'll see when I put some weight to it.

Oddly enough my GP who I was at yesterday asked me to come in and get my blood work done and wants to check my testosterone levels to make sure I am not too low on T. So after I get that done next week I can get back on.
Be very careful training after getting a cortisone shot , they often add a little marcain with it and that will mask all pain for a while so really fuck it up and not know it
If it's a minor tear , I'd run a course of BCP-157 with some HGH and do alot of rehab exercises

Fuck the cortisone. Bad stuff. Drop all drugs but maybe true trt. You will heal better letting your body do it on its own. Nothing is proven to speed up the healing process and steroids will mostly impede healing.

Fuck the cortisone. Bad stuff. Drop all drugs but maybe true trt. You will heal better letting your body do it on its own. Nothing is proven to speed up the healing process and steroids will mostly impede healing.
Well this isn't what I wanted to hear at all! Lol... But probably good advice, how long would you just go the trt route? I have tb and bpc just haven't started yet.

Just drop to TRT the week prior to the surgery. Then maintain that until you’re healed up. I’d toss in GH and toss in the peptides mentioned here already.

Cage

Just drop to TRT the week prior to the surgery. Then maintain that until you’re healed up. I’d toss in GH and toss in the peptides mentioned here already.

Cage
thank you for the reply but I am not having surgery as of now. I am probably going to just keep it trt for a month and hit the bpc/tb and if not feeling better in a month opt for the surgery. Going to do some light pt exercises for shoulders during this time as well

Ok so I hurt my shoulder over a month ago and thought if I just pushed through it would go away. Anyway that lasted for about 2 weeks before I couldn't get good contractions on the left side plus the pain was just getting worse. So I went to the Dr, doc said take a week off. Week later I tried lifting....no dice. So I was like in case I have to have surgery I stopped all gear..but continued gh and clen. Went to doc again Dr referred me to an Ortho. Went to Ortho today and he referred me to get an MRI. After the MRI I got to come back and see the Ortho. My question is does anyone know how long you have to be off gear, gh, and clen before you have surgery just in case I have to have it??
Just had torn rotator cuff/bicep tendon reattachment surgery today. Insanely painful. So many pain killers I’ve been hallucinating today.

4 hours under, 5 complete tears in deltoid. Doctor said it’s the worst he’s even seen and this guy is the best shoulder doc in Michigan, has worked on many top caliber BB’ers and pro ball players

Told me to continue test. 100mg/week

Am going to add deca equal weekly dose next week.

Will add those 2 healing peptides in 10 days.

Planning a full, all out cycle second week in June to commence.

9 weeks in a sling. Lots of rules for how I hold myself and lay down.

Weighed 220 today in good shape even tho haven’t trained much in the last 5 weeks.

I’ll do cardio 7xWeek and legs 2x.

Just had torn rotator cuff/bicep tendon reattachment surgery today. Insanely painful. So many pain killers I’ve been hallucinating today.

4 hours under, 5 complete tears in deltoid. Doctor said it’s the worst he’s even seen and this guy is the best shoulder doc in Michigan, has worked on many top caliber BB’ers and pro ball players

Told me to continue test. 100mg/week

Am going to add deca equal weekly dose next week.

Will add those 2 healing peptides in 10 days.

Planning a full, all out cycle second week in June to commence.

9 weeks in a sling. Lots of rules for how I hold myself and lay down.

Weighed 220 today in good shape even tho haven’t trained much in the last 5 weeks.

I’ll do cardio 7xWeek and legs 2x.
Thanks for the input, doesn't sound too fun! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

I had my distal bicep reattached and my ortho was cool with continued trt and gh usage the whole time, pre and post op.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131