over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Surgery Recovery and Gear

Atuck0120

Newbies
So I’m new to the forum,21:5’8:180lbs I’m not too knowledgeable what the intros are supposed to be like but I’ve been in the gym and geared for almost a year now and I’m about to have surgery to repair my last rotator cuff tear surgery and shoulder instability and I was curious on what I could continue to run to help with recovery and maintain at least a good chunk of what I’ve gained, I’ve been told anavar is good for this but need help with dosing protocol for a 6 wk recovery time

**NO ASKING FOR DOSING/CYCLES** READ THE RULES!

Last edited by a moderator:
People use TB 500, BPC 157, HGH, ive honestly never used the first two but i know people are going to mention it.

I had a bicep surgery that took many months to recover from.
When i had the surgery i came off everything completely except my trt dose.

After a few weeks i was back to doing legs a few times a week. Was squatting using the safety squat bar with my arm in a sling.

After like 4-5 weeks i added deca and hgh and i swair to god it seemed like my bicep started recovering at a much much faster rate. It was really noticeable. It could just be the extra water that it added. I'm not sure. Either way, I'm glad i decided to add it in.

Whatever you do, you don't want to take anything that will make you lose water. Thats a no no, especially when tendons are involved.

You can suggest something and others can critique it.

I've had a good share of surgeries over the years. Your going to lose muscle, no fighting that, but the muscle will come back.
Listen to the doc and heal. I had my rotator cuff done too, took 10 months to get back to where I felt 100%. I was doing legs 2X per week. As for gear, small amount of test and 2 ius of GH/day helped with healing

Test is the ultimate performance enhancing drug. It enhances your mood and can elevate your quality of life tremendously. Id always start there for anything. Do some research around here and youll surely find all the info youre looking for.

Most if not all of the DHT derivatives will help promote strengthening of the joints but I would not suggest that until post op

Trt test if you need it. Maybe a very small 1-2 iu hgh. The body heals the best on its own. Iv had a large number of joint reconstructions and have had excellent success recovering with no ass or hgh and a few with. I don’t feel I healed better with the drugs. I think rehab and diligence heal the best. Your muscles are going to shrink. There is no way around that. Rehab rehab and more rehab. Youl get it back. Patience is everything.

Deca might reduce some swelling and inflammation and make your joints feel good while your using it but it NEVER actually heals anything and all it’s benefits quickly disappear upon cessation. And long term nandrolone will make your connective tissue brittle and thin and can lead to lots of game changing injuries. I was shown statistics on retired and active nfl players with regards To nandrolone and it’s relation to ligament and tendon injury. Yes guys there are doctors that know these things. This is not bro science. Iv experienced it myself many times. Nearly all my tendon and ligament ruptured after using Deca for several months. Used to be my favorite aas until I figured out its disintegrated my joints. Once the damage is done all the hgh n the world can’t save us. Things I wish I knew 20 yrs ago. It’s hindsight now but for you newbies take notes and heed my warnings brothers. All these compounds can have bad negative effects. No aas are totally safe and side effect free. They are all man made And synthetic. They can mostly be used safely with moderation and common sense. Truly listening to your body is the key.

When I had my quad tendon reattached, my surgeon and I talked about taking GH, which I did and he was amazed at the recovery. I think I took 2 ius/day.

thank you everyone for your input but what I had in mind to begin with was
125mg: sust m/w/f or at least trt dose
50-100mg-anavar per day
Possibly GH but I’ve read studies about var and surgery recovery and my coach had suggested it for the purpose,
Just weighing my options and still trying to find out what is ideal, doc said it would be a total of about 4 months before I would be back in the gym

I have looked into the tb500 it’s a bit pricey for how much I would have to do per wk as compared to test but budget isn’t a HUGE deal and gh is very pricey, at least everywhere I’ve seen the tb500 listed

Had labrum surgey late december take your time with recovery i have really bad bursitis and tendinitis in my shoulder. Take your time im slowly recovering. doing my hrt with lose deca and mk 2677 and ostraine.

I ran GH for 6 weeks after I had a pec tear (muscle belly rupture).
I can't be sure as there is nothing to directly compare, but I was able to bench normally again in less than 6 months.

**UPDATE** ended up having 2 surgeries and got septic arthritis from the hospital after the second procedure, currently at home after having it reopened and irrigated, have to do 3-6 weeks iv antibiotics but the surgeon said it doesn’t change my recovery timeline. Just taking it slow and gonna ride it out through pt patiently until I can return to the gym. Thank you everyone for your input

Sorry to hear your repair got infected. That will add to your recovery time unfortunately. I had both my shoulders repaired back in late 2018 (right shoulder), early 2019 (left shoulder). Like you, rotator cuff surgery. Supraspinatus, subscapularis, both bicep tendons (bicep tenodesis). I'd advise to not use any hormones at the moment and just resolve yourself to taking a bit of a holiday from the gym until the infection clears. Do your PT religiously however. Keep moving, eat healthy and progress through you passive, active assisted and then full-on shoulder training. Don't baby the repair but don't go balls to the wall either. My shoulders progressed about 10%/month so by 9 months out I was around 90%. I'd advise changing the way you approach your shoulder/chest workouts from here on out. Don't even look at a straight bar moving forward. No bench with a straight bar. No overhead presses with a straight bar. Dumbbells are your new best friend. I'll admit I used both BCP-157 and TB 500 post surgery and all through my rehab. How much they truly helped?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity