over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Surgery Recovery Log with Peptides

The450Man

Newbies
Firstly, I must thank Amino Outpost for making this possible. Cheapest prices around with nearly instant shipping has made this a possibility.

I am having two bouts of surgery on both feet. Bunion deformity which requires cutting the bone in two places and putting screws in. A long healing process. I am debating on using peptides on one foot and none on the next just to show its effectiveness but im not sure I can afford the down time of the latter.

Since i wont be able to lift for some time (Have to be completely non weight bearing for a few weeks); I am also hoping that the use of these peptides will keep me out of a catabolic state maintaing the gains ive made over the past few months.

Anyways I just got home today from having my left foot operated on.

I am planing on dosing 4 times a day with GHRP 6. Possibly more. I am also getting my hands on some CJC and MGF from my man at Amino Outpost. Still debating on the dosages of them. (recommendations?)

The first thing I noticed about the GHRP-2 is that it helps opiate induced nausea! And it also stimulates appetite! If any of you have ever used opiates you know what the nausea and lack of apatite is like.. miserable. If anyone is having surgery that requires pain killers, I suggest you augment it with a GHRP and see what it does for you.

I am also augmenting the repair machine with fuel (calcium, glutamine, arginine, d3, b complex and multi)

I wont be updating this every day, just when "landmarks" are achieved as im sure daily updates would be somewhat boring to the pro's here. I will reply back to suggestions and comments though.

Went in to the docs today. Got the bandage removed and rebandaged.

There was very little bleeding. Inflammation was down.

My cjc-1923 and MGF came in today.

I am taking an additional 50mcg of cjc1923 with my 100mcg of ghrp.

Still have not figured out how I want to take the MGF.

Im thinking direct foot injections but that wont be possible until the bandages are removed two weeks from now.

Now that Ive added 25 mcg of cjc to every pin of 100mcg of ghrp-2 my constipation is no more (From percocet use).

I cant wait till next week where I will get my stitches removed and start injectiong MGF. I should probably do it now but i dont feel like removing the bandages and possibly breaking the incision open.

I HIGHLY recamend all of you who are using GHRP as a standalone add some CJC (Mod GRF). To your stack.

Two days of adding 25mg of mod grf to each shot of ghrp-2 (4 sets a day) I am starting to notice some neck stiffness and possible carpel tunnel symptoms. Im hoping this is a sign of more GH OR it is just a cumulative effect over the past few weeks of GHRP use.

I HIGHLY recamend all of you who are using GHRP as a standalone add some CJC (Mod GRF). To your stack.

Two days of adding 25mg of mod grf to each shot of ghrp-2 (4 sets a day) I am starting to notice some neck stiffness and possible carpel tunnel symptoms. Im hoping this is a sign of more GH OR it is just a cumulative effect over the past few weeks of GHRP use.

hey man - don't quite get this - why the neck stiffness and carpel tunnel? Does that come with GHRP? Does it go away?
Good luck bro!

hey man - don't quite get this - why the neck stiffness and carpel tunnel? Does that come with GHRP? Does it go away?
Good luck bro!

It varys, mostly anecdotal reports from what im aware of.

I cant pin mine on GHRP as ive been bedridden for a few days now and stiffness is expected, not to mention my computer use has increased which could affect me wrists.

It varys, mostly anecdotal reports from what im aware of.

I cant pin mine on GHRP as ive been bedridden for a few days now and stiffness is expected, not to mention my computer use has increased which could affect me wrists.

Hey dude;
Hope you are recovering quickly. thanks for postiong this - i am very interested to track your recovery. My fukkin knees are killing me these days so i am hoping GHRP and CJC will help out. Just started today.

Just went to the doctor and got my stitches removed.

He said I am recovering very well.

He also noted that I have very little swelling which lots of swelling is common wih the procedure performed.

Getting X rays in two weeks, will see how they look.

Just got X-rays today.

Doctor says everything is going excelent.

Says im two weeks ahead of schedule.

He is also surprised for how little swelling I have.

First 20 days i was runing 3-4 shots of ghrp 100mcg + cjc1293 50mc throughout the day.

I am currently only taking one shot at night because im broke and cant afford any more peptides for some time.

I am quite sold on the use of GH releasing peptides in the use for recovery from surgery and injuries.

hey Man - That is great news about your recovery. Any gnarly scar pictures you can post ;-)

i bet you will be glad to get into physical therapy!

best of luck, dude!

ya peptides really helped me rebuild my Patella ligament up after i had ACL reconstructive surgery. i was having trouble gaining back muscle strength in my leg after surgery because my patella ligament wasn't strong enough to handle the weights i wanted to hit. about 7 months after surgery i wasn't making any gains anymore in my legs because my patella lig wasn't getting any stronger. i then started cjc 100mcg and ghrp6 200mcg 3 times a day plus boladrol. over the next 4 weeks i had at least a 100lb gain on my squat.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws