over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Surgery results

Haha oh yeah. I decided against the rhinoplasty... Don't care enough about it to fork over that much cash

Honestly, if it was just for cosmetic reasons i dont blame you for not doing it. i did full nasal reconstruction this past november and f@#k it was NOT fun but did payoff. i dont wake up choking anymore:headbang:

glad u are ok L Slice! def lower doses. we aint spring chics anymore... and i dont think it will make THAT much of a diff. i always noticed on more mg's i could eat lil looser but lower mg's needed diet a lil bit more spot on. but the health benefits are worth it imo.
worse case scenario thats what ur lookin at. just my 2 cents.

again, glad ur ok! heal up brother. dont rush the gym. enjoy the break. i had surgery 3 months ago and i am still enjoying time away from the gym:D
-F2S

Last edited:
trained legs today

everything felt pretty good

tried to listen to my body... whenever I felt a slight pinch in my abdominal region, id stop and move on to something else.

pain is lower and lower every day....still a little bit of swelling and edema around the area.

Sounds about right man. Told you you'd be surprised how quickly you're going to recover.

5 week marker and you're basically back to normal.

There's a little bump where the hernia was. It's larger and more pronounced than the hernia ever was, as my hernia never really protruded

I can feel it but I can't see it

Supposedly it's fluid or whatever... Kinda unnerving but it is what it is

Doubt that anything has torn or whatever cuz I haven't been in any real pain after the first few days of the surgery

Bump is normal. I also have one. I asked about it at my follow up.

Mine isn't 'protruding' its flat, but hard. I'm assuming scar tissue?

Protruding wasn't the right word.. It's just some swelling around my belly button

I guess I'll have to see what's up at the follow up in a month

trained legs today

everything felt pretty good

tried to listen to my body... whenever I felt a slight pinch in my abdominal region, id stop and move on to something else.

pain is lower and lower every day....still a little bit of swelling and edema around the area.
keep going slice. play safe and smart.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

have the same. it's scar tissue. mine's 2 months old now, flat but if you touch it it still feels hard on the incision point. couldn't been anything else.

Ok, cool. You described mine exactly. That's what i figured.

tomorrow makes 4 weeks since surgery... everything feels pretty good

been back lifting... probably harder than I should be :confused:

no leg press, deadlifts, squats or ab training though..

felt slight "tugging" pains in my groin area (of all places), when I was exerting myself... took that as a signal to slow my roll

for anyone who has had a mesh repair fail/break, what sorts of things did you experience?

I didn't have any pain before the surgery (hernia was really small), but ever since the surgery, I feel this hardness all around my belly button.

no pain currently, in for my checkup on the 20th....but this mesh shit has me feeling all paranoid and fragile :confused:

felt slight "tugging" pains in my groin area (of all places), when I was exerting myself... took that as a signal to slow my roll

for anyone who has had a mesh repair fail/break, what sorts of things did you experience?

I didn't have any pain before the surgery (hernia was really small), but ever since the surgery, I feel this hardness all around my belly button.

no pain currently, in for my checkup on the 20th....but this mesh shit has me feeling all paranoid and fragile :confused:

Describing my symptoms to a T. Literally 100% what i was experiencing.

Im 8 weeks and its still hard around the belly button. Tugging/annoyance is gone. I still pretty much feel it after every set.

Im back to squatting 405 for reps, barbell rowing. Even deadlifting. So I'm going to assume its good to go.

ps. didn't forget about you been cramming with mid terms.

I can't feel the mesh in mine. I can feel where they tied off the sutures though. It feels like tiny bb's. One odd thing is I've developed little round cysts near the hernias in my umbilical region, also a lot of new veins in the area. These things all show when body fat gets low.

I can't feel the mesh in mine. I can feel where they tied off the sutures though. It feels like tiny bb's. One odd thing is I've developed little round cysts near the hernias in my umbilical region, also a lot of new veins in the area. These things all show when body fat gets low.

Are u mutating by chance?

Thx for the feedback bros, I feel better now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131