over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Surgery

Germaine

Registered
Ok guys had surgery last Friday to repair the torn right pec. All went well. Seen pictures of it and it was torn completely doctor did a great job. One week out from surgery and just taking it easy it sucks yet have to take it nice and slow. Want to say thank you for all the advice and help thru this issue. BN and Bio special thanks to you guys. Starting the rehab process in about three 3 weeks with pt. Going to add in some other things some guys suggested to do. First time dealing with injury as we all try to train injury free. Thanks guys and will keep you updated on rehab.

Semper Fi

Brothers

Glad to hear surgery went well for you ......onward and upward!.....but be prudent...lol!

Good deal! Heal up and don't sabotage your recovery...the gym will still be there!!

Great to hear your surgery went good. Follow the doctors instructions and ruin your recovery. The gym will be there once your are ready to train again

Yeah, take off enough time and don't rush back. I rushed myself a bit when I had my hernia surgery and ended up tearing mine partly again. You don't want to end up right back where you started or even worse.

I had back surgery last year and it was definitely hard taking it easy for months, but I did what the doctors told me and recovery was excellent.

Back surgery went way better than I ever expected, I had a herniated disc at L4/L5 causing horrible siatic nerve pain, and eventually my right leg would go numb.

Id take tb500, bpc157, mk677, and deca to help heal faster and stronger.

I've torn my: quad, tricep, rotator cuff. No AAS, just HGH until you are fully healed.

Glad the surgery went well for you, I hope the healing goes well too.

Best of luck my friend! I haven't posted because I'm injured as well, surgery upcoming on a few things. I will leave it at that for now. But just take it nice and slow, life and health are way more important then the gym.

Best of luck my friend! I haven't posted because I'm injured as well, surgery upcoming on a few things. I will leave it at that for now. But just take it nice and slow, life and health are way more important then the gym.

BN, what happened? Best of luck with your recovery..

Get well soon and take it slow like guys mention.

Ok guys had surgery last Friday to repair the torn right pec. All went well. Seen pictures of it and it was torn completely doctor did a great job. One week out from surgery and just taking it easy it sucks yet have to take it nice and slow. Want to say thank you for all the advice and help thru this issue. BN and Bio special thanks to you guys. Starting the rehab process in about three 3 weeks with pt. Going to add in some other things some guys suggested to do. First time dealing with injury as we all try to train injury free. Thanks guys and will keep you updated on rehab.

Semper Fi

Brothers

Keep us updated brother. Happy to hear all went well.

BN,

Don't know what you're currently dealing with, but keeping you in my prayers that your surgery goes well and that your recovery is rapid and complete.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Glad to hear things went well Germaine, and that you're playing it smart. Get well and you'll be back to where you were quicker than you think.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

be smart. Dont take stuff without knowing what you are doing or you can cause serious issues for yourself.

if you dont know what you are doing with respect to "enhanced recovery" dont touch anything for at least 4-6 weeks and then you can start playing with other stuff but that depends on the type of repair they did.

anyone who just says take random stuff is an idiot. There is a lot to consider in post op recovery and the types of tissues and time frames/remodeling.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131