over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Survival bars

YourNemesis

Banned
Some have 3600 calories

Saw a guys bulking diet here to gain 40lbs in four months with his almost 10k a day diet.

These cant be good for you but can one use these to bulk up

**broken link removed**

thats nuts...I bet it tastes really dry though...I just cant see that thing tasting any good...

Fantastic

Some have 3600 calories

Saw a guys bulking diet here to gain 40lbs in four months with his almost 10k a day diet.

**broken link removed**

These are great fo radding 40 pounds of fat ral quick! Great for bulking
( fattening up)

Some have 3600 calories

**broken link removed**

If you were in a survival situation then you pretty much have no other choice. Problem would be where would you get the water to wash it down with? However for a "survival situation" I guess it would be better then a blank. Something you would snack on and not eat in one seating.

If you were in a survival situation then you pretty much have no other choice. Problem would be where would you get the water to wash it down with? However for a "survival situation" I guess it would be better then a blank. Something you would snack on and not eat in one seating.

no dude, it's a non thirst provoking formula....

A great product to have nonetheless for emergencies. I might actually pick some up. But eating as part of a non-emergency situation just isn't sustainable. Holy fat and carbs!

buy now!!!!

12/20/2012 is near!!!

:cool:

Mass-tech who?

Vitol Russian Bear 5000 4lb Nutrition

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 5 scoops
Servings Per Container 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value

Calories 2,600
Total Fat 0 g
Potassium 1,265 mg
Total Carbohydrate 391 g
Protein 184 g
Vitamin C 138 mg 138%
Calcium 1,150 mg 115%
Vitamin D 460 IU 115%
Biotin 690 mg 230%
Chromium 200 mcg
Copper 5 mg 115%
Iodine 35 mg
Magnesium 460 mg 115%
Manganese 5 mg
Molybdenum 69 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 23 mg 230%
Phosphorus 805 mg 115%
Selenium 115 mcg
Zinc 17 mg 115%
Folic Acid 920 mg 230%
Niacin (Niacinamide) 46 mg 230%
PABA 23 mg
Natural Vitamin E (Succinate) 69 IU 230%
Choline (Lipotropic) 460 mg
Inositol (Lipotropic) 460 mg
Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) 46 g
Vitamin B-1 4 mg 230%
Vitamins B2 5 mg 230%
Vitamin B-6 5 mg 230%
Vitamin B-12 14 mcg 230%
Beta-Carotine (Pro-Vitamin A) 2,300 IU 460%
*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients: Three Stage Carbohydrate Mix (Glucose Polymers) Containing Complex, Medium Chain and Simple Carbohydrates, Pharmaceutical Grade Protein Blend Consisting of Non-Fat Milk Solids and Hydrolyzed Egg White (Albumin), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin, Mineral, and Lipotropic Mixture (Which Includes Kreb's Cycle Complexes) Yohimbe Bark, Eleutherococcus, Crystalline Fructose, Sikadeer Antler Powder, Schizandra Chinensis, Inosine HXR, Colostrum, Boron, Chromium Picolinate, Natural Chocolate Flavor. Soviet & USA Anabolic Profile per Serving: Yohimbe Bark (1500 mg), Sikadeer Antler Powder (500 mg), Schizandra Chinensis (500 mg), Eleutherococcus (1000 mg), Inosine HXR (500 mg), Colostrum (400 mg), Boron (3 mcg), Chromium Picolinate (200 mcg). Typical Amino Acid Profile per Serving in Water: L-Isoleucine (10540 mg), L-Arginine (7135 mg), L-Leucine (14467 mg), L-Aspartic Acid (4112 mg), L-Lysine (14352 mg), L-Cystine (5957 mg), L-Methionine (5023 mg), L-Glutamic Acid (38124 mg), L-Phenylalanine (9232 mg), L-Glycine (7148 mg), L-Threonine (8427 mg), L-Tryptophane (2180 mg), L-Histidine (4766 mg), L-Tyrosine (11904 mg), L-Proline (11720 mg), L-Valine (12512 mg), L-Serine (6725 mg), Alanine (1013 mg).

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

12 eggs
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup water
2tbl EVOO

BOOM!:cool:

no dude, it's a non thirst provoking formula....

That maybe be true, But when is the last time you put something dry or even something semi moist in your mouth and weren't looking for water afterwards? :D

I got a better one

http://www.foodinsurance.com/

Last edited:
That maybe be true, But when is the last time you put something dry or even something semi moist in your mouth and weren't looking for water afterwards? :D

I got a better one

Get an Emergency Food Supply and Survival Food Storage

haha I was being sarcastic... once I had the bright idea of stealing a box of MRE's from the military before I got out to have on hand in case of an emergency... I just ended up eating the whole box :(

LOL , 3600 cals would last you months in a "real" survival situation not some post Katrina shit where peoplem were sitting on their ass wait for help.

Even non muscular humans can last a couple weeks easly with no food , in most cases 3 weeks is possible some have gona as long as 5!!. That 3600 cals broke up into a dozen pieces and eat one little piece every couple days..

Honestly fats (like nuts and lard) are a much better source to have with you as survival food as your body will feed off of itself for a good while and the fats will keep that from happening so fast as well as the digest slower and lower your need for water to digest them.

First order of survial is shelter , second is water , the eliments and dehydration will kill you in a day if your dumb

I can't believe they really make something with that many cals, wonder if it's so you can eat it though the whole day.

survival

Also, you cannot live off rabbits and squirrels without eating the organs. So if your family is squimish about organs, I'd suggest stocking up on olive oils, and good fats.

People in the early America's were dying because they didn't have enough fat in their diets.

Also, you cannot live off rabbits and squirrels without eating the organs. So if your family is squimish about organs, I'd suggest stocking up on olive oils, and good fats.

People in the early America's were dying because they didn't have enough fat in their diets.

thats correct , you can't live off of very lean meat along. It would take you a pretty long time to starve that way though. Its commonly known as "rabbit starvation"

Pigs are awsome survival food if you can cook it

haha I was being sarcastic... once I had the bright idea of stealing a box of MRE's from the military before I got out to have on hand in case of an emergency... I just ended up eating the whole box :(

hahaha you ate them dry????

after hurricane Katrina their were MREs all over down here , everybody had cases. it was funny how muuch weight people gained on that shit when they eat 3-4 a day

after hurricane Katrina their were MREs all over down here , everybody had cases. it was funny how muuch weight people gained on that shit when they eat 3-4 a day

they are definately calorie dense... when you're in the middle of nowhere you tend to play games... such as see how many MRE's you can eat back to back... my record was three...

What a joke, per serving: 410 calories, 19 fat, 52 carbs 16 sugar, 7 protein. Ingredients include: sugar, corn starch, bleached flour, corn syrup.

I think to survive, I just stick to fishing and wild animals for eating.

id use it in a survival situation, its a nice thought to think youd be able to get some rabbit, squirrel, fish etc, if you really had to out in the wilderness, but its actually pretty hard without equipment (see Survivorman)... if youre gonna freak over the ingredients when youre in a life/death situation, then youre probably gonna die

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131