over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sus 250 pain when hitting the thigh

finny

Registered
I tried test p. before and it just paralized me all over so I ended up throwing whatever I had left out.

Now, I had this sus250 iranian for a while and I thought that I would give it a go now. I never imagined that it would be painful as it is a blend. I shoot eod and rotate 3 sites on each side. Glute and around the glute are ok - nothing major. When I pin the thigh within day or day and a half it gets pretty bad. Had to skip my leg workout this morning as the pain was too much. I only pin one amp.

Any ideas to ease the pain? I've tried warming gear up before but no real help. I use 23g and go pretty slow as well. Might try a warm shower after next time.

Finny:

When I had juice that was painful, I tried boiling, etc. Nothing worked for me other than diluting with a sterile oil or pharma grade gear. One cc juice with one cc Watson, reduced the pain to tolerable for thigh shots.

When I gave all my gear away two years ago, I warned the extremely experienced state show winning fellow about the pain and dilution techniques. He ignored me, pinned two thighs at once, and crippled himself.:D

Instead of E3D or EOD try half as much ED.. I find that up to .75ml of prop isn't too bad, it's when you go higher then that. I am currently using vet grade prop (ouch) and have no issues. Also, I was mixing it before with some EQ as well as some enanthate, which helped greatly with the site pain.

I can't stick myself in the ass with oils it take to long to hold the pin steady.
I like the thighs . I can sit down and relax . Take my time and shoot without moving the pin around.
I like 25g/1 inch .

Lightly massage the area after hitting .
And don't go do heavy squats after if possible.
Always push it slow pausing now and then.
try to get the gear near 98.6 , but never higher .
You can just carry the filled pin in your hand or under your arm a little while to achieve that temp .
Relax the muscle your getting ready to hit. Just let it get totally relaxed.
If you tense up during the inj it is gonna hurt later .

Thanks for your advice guys. Will take the easiest route first.

When it comes to hitting quads, I will split the dosage in half and hit either each quad at the same time(most likely this one to keep with eod pins) or do one one day and the other the next day. For the other body parts will continue with eod as ed is not looking that hot to me. :eek:

By the way, I am adding 1/2cc of tren a to the pin (37.5mg) so I might be getting a bit of diluting there.

Pain or no pain, will have to hit the legs tomorrow. Other than having hard time walking, especially after sitting down for an hour or so, it is rather embarrasing to having explain to co-workers why you're limping.

Edit: actually I'm using 25g for both, glutes and quads.

Last edited:
Just a thought....don't hit thighs, if that is the only partthat hurts pick 3 other sites to rotate between;)

Omna's hurt my thighs, but no place else. Figured it will take them a while to adapt to the oil/esters. Only hit each twice, second time hurt less.

Delts, no problem. Hurts about a 2 on a 10 scale for a day and then after, only if pressed on.

Maybe skip the thighs with that type of gear. Knock on wood, I have never had any problems with pain from any type of gear, but I only use hg gear and my friends that sometimes use ug gear often times lump up and often get abcesses. good luck

for me after the first couple shots in quads...they only hurt now if I dont hit them deep enough...maybe you need a longer pin?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity