over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sus450 injection problems...help!

trovert

Newbies
I'm pinning 1ml sus450 blend ew and its lighting my ass on fire. I've been pinning for 10 years no problems. The pain and swelling last 5-6 days at both injection sites (right and left glute). Anyone have tried and true advice on how to alleviate this war on my ass...otherwise this stuffs going in file 13 as bad gear.

Also, got some dbol from same source, 50mg ed and didn't gain a pound after two weeks...wtf? So much for summer sales orders...

Can you PM me the sponser?

450 is gonna hurt man, even 300 + is gonna hurt. How bad of a swelling? Red, tender to touch, swollen?

cut it w/ a ml of grapeseed oil...should make it go down like butter

450 is gonna hurt man, even 300 + is gonna hurt. How bad of a swelling? Red, tender to touch, swollen?

Major swelling, like my ass has a a small hotdog lump under the skin. Hurts like hell and can't even sit on it. Then, like magic, the swelling subsides but its only on the 5th or 6th day. By then I'm gritting my teeth on whether to pin again and suffer or just chuck this stuff. I can't work out the muscle at all...

pinning pain source response

Major swelling, like my ass has a a small hotdog lump under the skin. Hurts like hell and can't even sit on it. Then, like magic, the swelling subsides but its only on the 5th or 6th day. By then I'm gritting my teeth on whether to pin again and suffer or just chuck this stuff. I can't work out the muscle at all...

Hey bro;

Thanks, I got you PM.

Cut your losses. It's bunk.

Do a search on that lab here. Even Big A says there garbage and not allowed here

Chip

i've been running sus400 with NO pain at all... Gott it from a board sponsor...

Agree, it hapened to me in Mexico, and I just gave it up. No point to suffer. Get proper gear from our many sponsors.

Axiolabs dbol is BULLSHYTE!!! And the sus450 is diseased. Have had to sit on one half of chairs for two weeks. This is what I get for not using a board sponsor. Lesson learned.

Axiolabs dbol is BULLSHYTE!!! And the sus450 is diseased. Have had to sit on one half of chairs for two weeks. This is what I get for not using a board sponsor. Lesson learned.

Ok, I'm a bit confused here. There are a bunch of sponsors on this board that sell axiolabs gear? Go ahead and start clicking on each banner and confirm otherwise. If you need help I can rifle a bunch off. Are you saying that Axiolabs gear is bunk? Just trying to clarify so that perhaps others can agree or disagree.

I'm saying that I haven't gained one pound on axiolabs dbol 50 ed for 2.5 weeks and that axiolabs/synthrop sus450 works well but my ass can't take the injection as is...went out and got some grapeseed oil today...gonna filter and re-pin to see if the swelling and pain can be tolerated.

Bro, I am not going to saying anything about the lab, Cause I have never used them. Still, your lump needs to be taken care of: I have used a heating pad in the past and threw some ibuprofen in there and it done me good. Heat three times a day for about half an hour

i srsly hate all the labs that are making shit in high mg. it is impossible to have anything high mg and not have it hurt like hell. it all started back in the day when denkall had its stupid t400. i resorted to taking 1/2 mL inj, whats the point? might as well stick with t200 by tornell

cut it with sterile oil. for the pain somethnig like aleve or tylenol will help. but i would not shot that shit again seeing that

1) you're getting lumps from it
2) the same source you got it from gave you shitty ass dbol.

I guess I could do half a cc in one cheek and half in the other, but I'm scared that I won't be able to sit down at all then. I can't believe a lab got me bitchin' about pain. Jeeze...I used to just shake my head at guys that got bunk with all the good information on here. Now I'm one of them...LOL!!!

Last edited:
I don't think it's bunk dude. Are you doing 1ml once a week? Try splitting it up. The 325 goes down like butter. The dbol is also gtg.

What I've been told by distributors of axiolabs products that specifically the Sus450 does sting and that is a result of the amount of Test Prop that's used in the formula. All other inject's to not share this quality. That's why I've stayed away from that particular product of theirs.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member