over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sus500 & gyno

Ali

Registered
I've done some searches and have read some positive feedback. Just wondering if anyone has had any sides, such as gyno. Looking foward to trying this stuff out

no gyno

it does not aromatize

search tom's posts on this....he's got the most detailed honest post about this product.....I myself did 4 caps a day for 4 weeks w/no pct.....strength went up, weight up, very little if any water, but I did sweat more than usual....this is not a ph it's a ps I believe......5 star product in my book...no need to stack w/any other ph/ps works well enough on it's own

Hey bro. I'm currently using SUS and I'm in my second week... Granted I haven't been on for long, but so far I have NO negative comments at all. All I have noticed so far is that my strength has began going up. I also recommend looking up Tom's posts on sus. Great info for ya.

Best of luck to you

luv the sus500 but....

I love sus500 and just bout another 6 bottles however I have taken it twice and have gotten gyno both times. I wasn't taking anything else - no other test boosters, no juice, etc.

That being said the stuff is awesome. Strength and weight gains made it worth living with the gyno.

FWIW it took about 2.5 weeks the first time before I got the gyno. It seemed to come out of nowhere.

-sam

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my thread. It looks like majority say no gyno, but one with it. I alreayd have a slight gyno, which is why i asked.

I've read Tom's thread and that good review of the product. Thanks for taking the time to put that together Tom.

I guess the chances of hair loss and gyno are individual based..

I will most likely take .5mg of finasteride to avoid hair loss.

yes caused it for me...... prolactin induced so use letro or caber

Thanks.

Looks like Gyno is the only negative side effect thus far i've read. I might not even run the finasteride since it looks like hairloss shouldn't be a concern with his PH.

but then again it doesn't hurt to use it.

give it a go. I think you will love it.

I have heard reports of a slight loss of libido, but not major.

Keep us posted on how it works for you.

-sam

Samiam

Samiami,

* How did you notice it was happening? Did you get a hard lump of tissue in your chest or did it just get puffy??

* Did it go away after you discontinued the product?

I already have some "lumps" behind my nipples but its hard to tell if its gyno or not..or maybe i'm just storing too much fat on my chest. I've never taken gear, so trying to cover the basis.

* Notice any hairloss?

Samiami,

* How did you notice it was happening? Did you get a hard lump of tissue in your chest or did it just get puffy??

I was benching one day and touched the bar to my nip. Ouch. I was like WTH?! At that point when I felt it there was a hard lump under the nipple. And it was very sensitive
* Did it go away after you discontinued the product?
Using letro reduced it quite a bit and then it went away for the most part after discontinuing. (I have had it before so it isn't somethign new)

I already have some "lumps" behind my nipples but its hard to tell if its gyno or not..or maybe i'm just storing too much fat on my chest. I've never taken gear, so trying to cover the basis.

I had gyno at puberty so I am def prone. Are your nipples sensitive or just have some extra fat?
* Notice any hairloss?

nope.

I hope you all are watching your liver enzymes. That stuff is TOXIC

I had gyno at puberty so I am def prone. Are your nipples sensitive or just have some extra fat?

nope.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. My nips have never been sensitive, just a combination of too much fat on my lower chest and i feel the "lumps" but its so hard to tell if they are truely gyno lumps or just possibly fat that will go away when i lean down. But i do feel lumps, so i guess i may be more prone then that next guy.

Which route would you guys suggest i go as far as taking something to prevent any potential gyno...armidex, letro or nolva?

I have done several searches and i am reading a lot of posts stating different types of gyno (estrogen/progestrine (sp?).

I want to make sure i purchase the right type of product to combat the gyno. Some posts mention letro and other posts say letro doesn't combat prog induced gyno...please advice.

Thanks

Last edited:
Use the serach button there are plenty of good posts explaining all...But in short, depending on cycle dose etc than arimidex for .25 mg eod on after you start seeing estrogen build up (water retention, gyno, high blood pressure etc) on cycle.....Save the nolva for pct becuase it supposedely lowers igf levels....at what level im not sure

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131