over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suspect Ethanate ?

Peanut

Newbies
Has anyone had this Testoviron Ethanate its called Testofort made by Pliva in Pakistan ML N 000280, R N 025060. It is a clear amp with black writing.

I recently aquired some and thought they looked a funny colour very yellow so i opend it and it smelt of nuts and tasted of nuts. I placed some on my tongue and got no tingle that i usually acociate with test.

have i gotten hold of some fakes?

Where's Me Mar

If it tastes like nuts and it smells like nuts then theres a good chance it's peanut oil.

MAX PLATEMAN

the burn is usually the alcohol, maybe alcohol isn't high. Sesame oil smells nutty and is commonly used in pharm industry. SO that info alone does not make it bad. You could always sterile filter it inot a big jug, autoclave, irradiate etc, and try it out. Sorry this doesn't help, but wanted to clear up that taste and odor have little to do with the product, just mythology.

ie, t-400 burns the tongue, if it was fake it might not, so I would be weary, but not all test burns. THE esters alone have no detectable smell I know of, adn I can not smell test without and ester, so teh only thing to smell in a test is oil.
Assuming the product is good, soy, peanut, sesame etc, is of no importance. In the labs in collage we dissolved chems in store bought sesame oil to shoot in rats, sterilized product of course. But it was plain sesame oil and smelled strong. Could have done it with corn oil if we wanted to, it was just standard to use sesame for some reason.

All legit test products have a taste to them being the ester and alcohol combination.
I have used enanthate from many parts of the world and they all taste the same. Testopiam from thailand is strong as, in taste!!
But they all taste the same!!!!

Yes your rite. I always smelt and tasted my Test and nearly always thought it smelt kind of like Almonds and it always also nipped or prickled my tounge.

Where's Me Mar

My ICN's have that flavor to them. I was wondering if they were fake because most are overfilled and hard to open. I just broke an amp filing it and they have been exactly 1ml/amp. Any other opinions? :confused:

I have a nastey habbit of breaking the top of the amps try holding the bottom half with a towel. And then try to snap the top off with more towel between you thumb and finger and over the top of the amp with your other hand. It usually pops off.

Ps: i've had amps that have been 1.2 ml and been all real just think of the extra your getting:)

Where's Me Mar

now........it's my turn to receive this!

shit! some new source also supplied me with testofort by pliva.............wonder if it's real?????????
same exact stuff as u describe Peanuts!!

B.

Never heard of the stuff myself, but since a decent number of people are allergic to Peanut's, I'd think Pharm. companies would find another oil to use besides Peanut Oil. :rolleyes: then again, what the hell do i know anyhow? LOL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131