over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suspension dosage?

ironone1

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been on a long cycle for several months now, currently on 1 gram of enan. a week. I was gonna add some deca and suspension into the mix soon. This is my first time for suspension so I'm not sure what dose I should start off with. I'm gonna try the 100mg/ml oil based suspension. I've done several cycles at higher doses of test, deca, fina, eq, and d-bols-so I don't want to start off with a mild dose. Do I need to shoot it every day? How many mg's per week should I use? I'm 5'10" and 230lbs, if it matters. What dose and how often should I shoot oil based suspension? What would you vets recommend? Thanks again for all the help.....ironone1:D

Info on "actual" amount of gear due to ester: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1173

One gram enanthate only contains 720mg of test. So you could take 720mg/wk of suspension and get the same amount of test - but I'd still do 1g :)

I posed the question about "frequency" with oil-based test suspension a while back at AF. Many responded that oil-based is absorbed in the system faster tha water-base and recommended 2x ED shots. Myself, I still do 1x ED.

xcel

That sounds like alot 2X ED. But I guess to do a gram/wk. you'd have to. Could I do 2cc's maybe for a couple of days? I wonder if the oil hurts as much. Its prol***'s, if your familiar with it.

ironone1 said:
That sounds like alot 2X ED.
That's what I thought also! :eek:

I'd do a bit less than 150mg ED, one time (~143mg actual ED = 1g wk).

xcel

oil based suspension

I was wondering does it sting & lump up like water based

I've only used oil- and PEG-based test suspension. Neither bother me at all!

xcel

Ok, maybe I'll just do 1.5cc's ED to equal a gram. You think I'll get alot more out of it than just 700mg(1cc ED)?

Good read bro, I've seen you post it before. I'll see if gyno symptoms appear. I might just drop the enan. and do the suspension and deca. Thanks again for all the replies....ironone1

xcelbeyond said:
Info on "actual" amount of gear due to ester: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1173

thats just wrong, oil slows release and can be shot eod, although ed would be more stable, trust me on this

One gram enanthate only contains 720mg of test. So you could take 720mg/wk of suspension and get the same amount of test - but I'd still do 1g :)

I posed the question about "frequency" with oil-based test suspension a while back at AF. Many responded that oil-based is absorbed in the system faster tha water-base and recommended 2x ED shots. Myself, I still do 1x ED.

xcel

Mr_Magoo said:
thats just wrong, oil slows release and can be shot eod, although ed would be more stable, trust me on this
Like I said,, several bros over at AF stated that TNE was absorbed by the body "quicker" in oil than water.

xcel

How was your strength gains on suspension? I didn't see a real lot with fina alone like everybody says. I think you have to have the prop. with it to be effective. So far d-bols gave me the most for strength. I hear suspension is "the shit" though. :cool:

Anyone feel free to correct me but "any" testosterone is testosterone - it's the ester (like prop or cypionate) it's attached to that determines how much test is relased into your system. I believe that people feel TNE is the best "strength" testosterone - probably due to the fact that it's a higher mg/ml that gets into your system very quickly.

The only thing I notice, at my age, that increases strength substantially is Tren.

xcel

yes, test is test, ester only changes amount released and at what duration, if one is doing 1 g of cyp a week compared to 1 g TNE a week, hes getting about 280 extra mg's of test a week, but bump the cyp to 1300-1400 mg's a week and wait a few weeks for the blood levels to build up due to the long ester and i believe strength gains will be the same

xcelbeyond said:
Anyone feel free to correct me but "any" testosterone is testosterone - it's the ester (like prop or cypionate) it's attached to that determines how much test is relased into your system. I believe that people feel TNE is the best "strength" testosterone - probably due to the fact that it's a higher mg/ml that gets into your system very quickly.

The only thing I notice, at my age, that increases strength substantially is Tren.

xcel

So you didn't see that awesome strength from suspension that everybody raves about? I was the same way with tren. No real tremendous gains. I'll see what happens.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws