over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suspension Jamming Pin--solutions??

Vaxene

Registered
Got some suspension from a sponsor and it's jamming up to 22g...sometimes a 21g. Anyone have suggestions to help fix this? Heating, shaking vigorously, etc?? Mixing with an oil makes it smoother but particles still jam pin. Please help....

I add a little bacteriostatic water in with it :)

How does that help the particles go through the pin, though??

How does that help the particles go through the pin, though??

idk dude, i was told to do this and it works for me so

I'll try anything. Thanks bro. How much do you add and did you add to vial or to drawn up dose?

Here is what I end up doing every time....
Getting extremely pissed and throwing it in the trash.
I bet everyone of us that have used suspension have sent a Pin flying at the wall in frustration:p
Bad enough you have to do ed injections with it...But then add to that you end up poking yourself over and over for 1ml of 100mg. Stuff clogs then when it breaks free it shoots in there 150mph. Big crytals leave you crippled up for 3 days from an inject your suppose to take each day! :headbang:

Some say mix it with oil base. Some say mix it with b-12.
Ive tried both and it "may help a little" but it still always clogs up.
Like you said how is adding something suppose to make the chunks smaller...It doesnt. The idea behind the oil is its suppose to lube the needle to where they will flow on through. Doesnt work for shit imo from my experiences.

Test suspension that will not go through a 23g without clogging is no good to me. Maybe the young or more gungho guys but not me.

Here is what I end up doing every time....
Getting extremely pissed and throwing it in the trash.
I bet everyone of us that have used suspension have sent a Pin flying at the wall in frustration:p
Bad enough you have to do ed injections with it...But then add to that you end up poking yourself over and over for 1ml of 100mg. Stuff clogs then when it breaks free it shoots in there 150mph. Big crytals leave you crippled up for 3 days from an inject your suppose to take each day! :headbang:

Some say mix it with oil base. Some say mix it with b-12.
Ive tried both and it "may help a little" but it still always clogs up.
Like you said how is adding something suppose to make the chunks smaller...It doesnt. The idea behind the oil is its suppose to lube the needle to where they will flow on through. Doesnt work for shit imo from my experiences.

Test suspension that will not go through a 23g without clogging is no good to me. Maybe the young or more gungho guys but not me.

Its a great AAS,,,delivers results fast,,,but many cant handle the pain of daily injects especially when you need a larger gauge pin for most suspensions.

That's the thing: I don't mind daily pins. Past cycle was pinning tren ace day with 21. I don't really have a problem with the poke. It's that whole 'press, press, MASH, SLAM the plunger and then it busts loose like it's trying to shoot out the front of my pelvis. If it would just go thru, even if only slowly (but steady) I'd be ok with it. I was pumped about using suspension for a first time bc I heard the pros (and cons) and was TOTALLY ok with daily's to get good results. I don't wanna pitch it and waste it but, damn, I don't wanna pin with an 18. Guess I'll try to suck it up then go back to prop....

Thanks big guys!!

That's the thing: I don't mind daily pins. Past cycle was pinning tren ace day with 21. I don't really have a problem with the poke. It's that whole 'press, press, MASH, SLAM the plunger and then it busts loose like it's trying to shoot out the front of my pelvis. If it would just go thru, even if only slowly (but steady) I'd be ok with it. I was pumped about using suspension for a first time bc I heard the pros (and cons) and was TOTALLY ok with daily's to get good results. I don't wanna pitch it and waste it but, damn, I don't wanna pin with an 18. Guess I'll try to suck it up then go back to prop....

Thanks big guys!!

What worked for me was...shaking it like crazy and not letting it settle in the syringe. Load and shoot as fast as possible thats what works for me. I LOVE SUSPENSION!!!!

I love suspensions also, test or winstrol. Shake the vial before you draw. Shake the pin before you stick. Use at least a 23g pin... and here is the trick:
Never inject downhill. I always inject seated and go into my quad or delt at a slightly upward angle. If you go straight down into a quad, for example, you're probably gonna get a clog.

I've been using suspension and winny v getting ready for a show in 2 1/2 weeks. I just swallow 1cc of each every other day and its been working for me. Fuck that hitting urself up every other day and be crippled for days.

you can drink test suspension?

well.......heres what works for me everytime

i let the particles sink to the bottom of the tube
on the rubber.....then (alittle bit of a pain in the ass)
you must keep the pin pointing strait up at all times
when injecting and dont stop injecting when you start

for delts i lean to one side.....idealy, tris are the easiest
just hold your arm out strait and go in the rear head
quads, just lay down to one side

also helps if someone would help you inject

girlfriend....boyfriend.....ect,ect

:cool:

well.......heres what works for me everytime

i let the particles sink to the bottom of the tube
on the rubber.....then (alittle bit of a pain in the ass)
you must keep the pin pointing strait up at all times
when injecting and dont stop injecting when you start

for delts i lean to one side.....idealy, tris are the easiest
just hold your arm out strait and go in the rear head
quads, just lay down to one side

also helps if someone would help you inject

girlfriend....boyfriend.....ect,ect

:cool:

so you're saying do it to where the particles go in last?? How does that help make sure the particles go through the pin tho?? Just seems like you'd get a pocket of water and have the particles jam the pin still and not go in?? Am I confused??

Ok here's My advice when originally drawing use the same size(or same pin)You are gonna use...(then draw & shoot back into vial 5-7x)...You get a good even pull & this breaks up the particles/powder...weather or not the pin clogs when You do this will be the same when it's in You;)

it is not hard to make tne painless or not with crystals in it

the tne i use is painless @ 100 mg/ml and can flow very easy through a 25 g pin

If it was me will just throw it away and get test suspension in oil. Smooth and painless EVERYTIME!

it is not hard to make tne painless or not with crystals in it

the tne i use is painless @ 100 mg/ml and can flow very easy through a 25 g pin

Why don't you send me a few then so I can test them on my lab rats. :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws