over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

suspension once or twice a day.

weight77

Registered
do any of you shoot it more than one time a day since it has such a short half life..

u refering to suspension in oil or water?

well it is in oil right now but I was going to make some water based..

Good question....What is the half life? Once a day has always been what i have been told but i wonder if 2 shots a day would make a difference....

DamageInc

I think the half life is hours or something near that..since it has not ester..I am sure 1 time is good but I am just going on the notion that 4 is better than 2...

Let me see if I can remember

or at least paraphrase. I posted over at AF some time ago about TNE in oil. Several responded saying that it would get absorbed by the body quicker than TNE in water and "should be" injected 2 times ED. I really couldn't buy the logic.

Logic went something like this: water gets absorbed by body very quickly and leaves test at site to be absorbed by the muscle. Oil gets into the bloodstream (along eith test) and your body quickly absorbs the test - or something to that effect.

xcel

Thanks XCEL. I have heard the same things..Your body metabolizes oil much slower. so even with it in oil you should still go twice a day ed..

Test suspension in oil??? Why would you do that instead of just using prop? I am looking for info on test suspension in water and its half life. Would 2 shots a day be better than 1. I shoot prop ED and its oil. So suspension, in water, would be better at 2 a day i would think. Especially if its half life is only several hours. Keeps the blood levels stable. Why put suspension in oil? I thought one of the advantages in suspension was that it was water based.

You said it - it either has an ester or it doesn't. Most ester-free injectible gear (TNE, winny, d-bol) all come in a water-base suspension.

I'm just a bit paranoid about water-base injectibles in multi-use vials. I know MANY vets that have gotten infections from this water-based gear and I KNOW they were cautious in their injection procedures. Water-borne bacteria seems to be much more of a problem in water-based gear. The BA in oil-based products keeps gear in a MUCH MORE sterile environment.

xcel

Not to mention the pain that comes with the waterbase.. OUch!
Id prefer to use oil if at all possable/

DamageInc said:
Test suspension in oil??? Why would you do that instead of just using prop? I am looking for info on test suspension in water and its half life. Would 2 shots a day be better than 1. I shoot prop ED and its oil. So suspension, in water, would be better at 2 a day i would think. Especially if its half life is only several hours. Keeps the blood levels stable. Why put suspension in oil? I thought one of the advantages in suspension was that it was water based.

Prop is 3 day ester..Suspension is no ester..it will not take your body 3 days to metabolize the oil..

Well , it has been 8 years since I last was on , so lets see if my old ass can remember.[ Yeah , I am 33 phukers lol!] I used to really like test supension.It was one of my favorites.I only used the water base though , nothing home made.I believe water base drugs only last 12 hours [ I could be wrong on this] So I did twice a day injections.[ 1am and 1 pm] The best I ever looked hard was at about 290 after running a cc twice a day , 1-2 Ad a day , and a cc W-V twice day for 4 weeks. [ also 6-10 ius insulin after my 3-4 or weekly workouts]That was my best cycle ever .I did not get bloated from the water based drugs and had a hard look.And yeah it hurt like hell , but it was worth it and I was strong as phuk too.I am looking to get back to playing with this stuff again in the future.[ hee , hee , I can't wait ....but I will]

if its in oil it can be shit eod, trust me on this

rAJJIN said:
Not to mention the pain that comes with the waterbase.. OUch!
Id prefer to use oil if at all possable/

UNIVET!!! No pain and can fit through an insulin pin. By far the best drug I have ever used!! However finding someone that carries it is not easy anymore; as well as its pricy.

Note: Please don't PM me on where to get it, I don't know where to get it myself anymore but it is still made out of Canada in 20cc 100mg/ml.

I agree on the unviet...very good shit.

I'm using oil based suspension right now and am shooting EOD. Much better than the daily shots with water based susp.

I agree also on the Univet. Best drug out there peroid. But basically suspension is always the best IMO. Id rather use an oil base than water for several reasons. MOST water based (not univet or maybe a lowdose brand like Aquaviron) are not as microrefined and the test crystals are still large enough to clog a needle or cause lumps because the water disapates quickly at the injection site leaving the large crystals to irritate the site. The oil will stay in the site longer-long enough for the drug to be absorbed first. Plus waterbased is potantially unsafe as is mentioned. Suspension packs a much greater wallop than prop.
To me (besides the Univet) IPs suspension prop mix is ideal done only 4-5x wk.
This is just my idea and may not be totally factual.

Just started an experiment with oil based susp. Goes through a 23 gauge pin with no problems. No pain either. Think I might go to eod since it lasts longer in oil.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws