over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suspension

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
Curious if theres a secret to reducing the chances of infections from this product. I've used it in the past and not had any problems with it. But want to use it in the near future, on a REGULAR basis. Just don't want to really have to deal with a nasty abcess. I don't think I'm a fan of suspesion in oil either. But that was from supra labs, don't even know if there still around. I had friends who loved it though. Thanks for any thoughts on the subject.

supra is still around, very low key and run a damn good shop imo.

I agree though, Id much prefer the waterbase test suspension.
I know some are painfull but I dont personally know anyone thats had an abcess from it.

Id get the amps from czech or the univet if you can find it.

never really liked water base suspension... I've used the IP susp/prop blend that gave good results, obv oil base there.... I've had sterile abcesses everytime I've done waterbase gear, supspension and winny :mad:

All i can say is some companies have a rep for uncomfortable shots but get past the first week and it gets alot easier...as far as abcesse's goes...i always clean the top of the vial and my skin really really well and avoided it...also ithink if you shoot more then 1cc - 1 1/2 cc's your asking for trouble IMO...keep it too 1 cc ED..i kow Denkall is the best i ever used with NO pain at all with great results within a week..

UMD73 said:
never really liked water base suspension... I've used the IP susp/prop blend that gave good results, obv oil base there.... I've had sterile abcesses everytime I've done waterbase gear, supspension and winny :mad:
Was this from amps or multi-use vials?

Multi dose vials, which came as a surprise to me since I am very careful about swabbing the top of the vial and the injection area very thoroughly, I think in both cases it may have been some sort of particulate matter in the juice causing a reaction, I was having trouble with pins getting clogged with the same gear as I recall...

UMD73 said:
Multi dose vials, which came as a surprise to me since I am very careful about swabbing the top of the vial and the injection area very thoroughly, I think in both cases it may have been some sort of particulate matter in the juice causing a reaction, I was having trouble with pins getting clogged with the same gear as I recall...
The reason I was asking is this: Too many bros that know what they're doing have gotten abcesses from multi-use water-based gear for it to be coincidental IMHO.

Ive used this recently......

Ive used an underground based water suspension. However It gets through a 25gauge pin. It works like freaking magic. It did however hurt like a mofo the first week. I actually thought I had an abcess at one point to some redness and inflamation in my shoulder. I however tried to drain it and wammo nothing in there. I did however drain my right ass cheeck which appeared to be some blood (prob hematoma) and some old oil mixed with it. I only drained about 10ml total. I think I was overusing the site and inj too much volume (like 3ml of oil then hit it midweek with some suspension like 1ml). I do agree also 1ml of suspension per bodypart and rotate should, leg and butt, because it is pure test crystals so anymore really hurts. Im gonna chill on all the supps at this point but after the new year its on like a mofo. Later....

suspension

RWR from Australia is an excellent product.
I have never heard of any problems.

I also prefer oil. I cant deal with those lumps from water based (except old Univet). Even with the trouble of baking it and mixing in the pin with another AS-its worth it. I have a particularly strong batch (IP) now that the crystyls keep falling out of the oil-I nuke it for 30-45 sec before each shot.

MikeS said:
I also prefer oil. I cant deal with those lumps from water based (except old Univet). Even with the trouble of baking it and mixing in the pin with another AS-its worth it. I have a particularly strong batch (IP) now that the crystyls keep falling out of the oil-I nuke it for 30-45 sec before each shot.

It's about impossible to get the crystals to stay dissolved in the IP prop susp... I have tried every which way to sunday... The only way I have found is to microwave a mug of water to boiling and drop the vial in there for 10-15 minutes before each dose... I wonder if Animal makes any solvent that will hold it together...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear