advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suspensions, the TRT hack? Can suspensions be the key to recovering blood levels while on monitored TRT?

RS7-777

Newbies
Pretty new to hormones due to 6months on TRT. One can say that I'm a little obsessed with this medication now. Curious if this theory can hold weight: can suspensions give the TRT patient the opportunity to "blast" but recover normal blood levels quicker for your quarterly or bi-yearly TRT blood analysis.

There are shorter esters that will stay in the blood for a few days vs hours that would be easier to use than suspension.

Pretty new to hormones due to 6months on TRT. One can say that I'm a little obsessed with this medication now. Curious if this theory can hold weight: can suspensions give the TRT patient the opportunity to "blast" but recover normal blood levels quicker for your quarterly or bi-yearly TRT blood analysis.
Unless you’re doing doctor prescribed trt for a specific reason, you have all the tools on this board to circumvent that and do whatever the hell you like

You could just tell your dr that you're not interested in in trt anymore due to some benign reason. And just forget about getting your test levels checked if your going to supplement with your own. That way they don't bother with checking test levels on bloods. Though if you must continue the route that you described above you can use almost anything up (Minus the undecanoate ester) until 3 weeks out from a blood test. I guess why do you need to get your test levels checked is the question?

Unless you’re doing doctor prescribed trt for a specific reason, you have all the tools on this board to circumvent that and do whatever the hell you like
oddly enough i discovered TRT before I discovered this board. I'm here because of TRT ultimately. Countless hours of research into maximizing TRT for business performance lead me here and a few other places. I guess I have yet to gain enough understanding of the ins-and-outs of Test to feel safe enough to jump off the docs guidance. but i agree- this board is amazing.

You could just tell your dr that you're not interested in in trt anymore due to some benign reason. And just forget about getting your test levels checked if your going to supplement with your own. That way they don't bother with checking test levels on bloods. Though if you must continue the route that you described above you can use almost anything up (Minus the undecanoate ester) until 3 weeks out from a blood test. I guess why do you need to get your test levels check
The doc i'm with is super cool and i'm learning alot- i'll probably hang with him until i get my feet on the ground. Appreciate the 3 weeks tip.

You could probably add another week or 2 to that if at the 3 week mark you use the test suspension you mentioned up until minimum of 1 week out. I wouldnt only go closer to that unless you had actual water based test suspension as the oil might encapsulate in the muscle more. Thats only a guess though with the oil based test suspension. Better to be safe than sorry.

The doc i'm with is super cool and i'm learning alot- i'll probably hang with him until i get my feet on the ground. Appreciate the 3 weeks tip.
Is your relationship with you doc face to face or you use telemedicine?

Defy sent this out today;

The DEA has proposed new rules to update the Ryan Haight Act, which could negatively affect telemedicine prescribing of non-narcotic medications in Schedules III, IV, and V. Testosterone is considered a Schedule III medication.

These rules would require in-person evaluations (physical exams), stricter record-keeping, increased coordination between physicians, and more frequent smaller refills. If approved, the update would go into effect after the current DEA waiver of the in-person exam requirement expires on May 11, 2023.

This could create unnecessary burdens for both patients and doctors, leading to limited access to treatment and increased risk of harm to patients.

You could probably add another week or 2 to that if at the 3 week mark you use the test suspension you mentioned up until minimum of 1 week out. I wouldnt only go closer to that unless you had actual water based test suspension as the oil might encapsulate in the muscle more. Thats only a guess though with the oil based test suspension. Better to be safe than sorry.
That is good stuff, much appreciated.

Is your relationship with you doc face to face or you use telemedicine?

Defy sent this out today;

The DEA has proposed new rules to update the Ryan Haight Act, which could negatively affect telemedicine prescribing of non-narcotic medications in Schedules III, IV, and V. Testosterone is considered a Schedule III medication.

These rules would require in-person evaluations (physical exams), stricter record-keeping, increased coordination between physicians, and more frequent smaller refills. If approved, the update would go into effect after the current DEA waiver of the in-person exam requirement expires on May 11, 2023.

This could create unnecessary burdens for both patients and doctors, leading to limited access to treatment and increased risk of harm to patients.
Isn't that nuts. I'm already thinking about planning trips to india and or turkey to establish relationships with some pharmacies.

oddly enough i discovered TRT before I discovered this board. I'm here because of TRT ultimately. Countless hours of research into maximizing TRT for business performance lead me here and a few other places. I guess I have yet to gain enough understanding of the ins-and-outs of Test to feel safe enough to jump off the docs guidance. but i agree- this board is amazing.
I personally think spending endless hours researching trt for business and work performance isn't a good use of time. I mean, you think "optimizing" TRT will improve your performance at work? I feel like sometimes we make things too complicated. Essentially you want to be in range where you feel good and your healthy.

But I do agree short acting can be useful for the purpose you described. What is your diet, exercise regimen in addition to trt? That plays a huge part too.

Also I forgot to say it but don't forget to have your trt dose in your system.

When I wanted to skew my bloodwork results, I would switch from Test Enanthate or Cypionate to Test Acetate for a few weeks. It was in and out my system quicker.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131