over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sust 250's vs Omna 250's

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was talking to a buddy today and were discussing wether he should get 250mg Jelfa Omna's or Nile 250mg Sust. He swears that the Nile sust give him better results than the Jelfa omnas do , I was under the impression that in the last few years that the Omna and Sust were the same thing , using the same dose of the same test.

Can anybody confirm this or have any idea why one would work better than the other?

The price differance is pretty substancial ?

I was talking to a buddy today and were discussing wether he should get 250mg Jelfa Omna's or Nile 250mg Sust. He swears that the Nile sust give him better results than the Jelfa omnas do , I was under the impression that in the last few years that the Omna and Sust were the same thing , using the same dose of the same test.

Can anybody confirm this or have any idea why one would work better than the other?

The price differance is pretty substancial ?

the last ester is a bit shorter in the omnas but still a 6-10day half live"depending on some factors"

and the sust's long ester is more like 2 weeks wich "i think isnt a good thing."
long story short they will do same cept sust might take a bit longer yet not nuff to notice. GO WITH CHEAPEST!

its all in his head. if it costs more and every one els tells him its better he now thinks that and will sware it is lol.

like a study i read about wine they did : they got the shitty wine and put the higher pice on it and got the good wine and put the cheap price on it and did a big servay and found the the majority thought tha crappy wine was some how better.(higher price and talk of the people in study) lol (this is after they did a servay about the same wines prior with out any prices just hears a sample wich you like more kinda thing.

power of the mind is a funny thing.

They are the same compounds today. If both are legit, the only diffy is price.

the last ester is a bit shorter in the omnas but still a 6-10day half live"depending on some factors"

and the sust's long ester is more like 2 weeks wich "i think isnt a good thing."
long story short they will do same cept sust might take a bit longer yet not nuff to notice. GO WITH CHEAPEST!

its all in his head. if it costs more and every one els tells him its better he now thinks that and will sware it is lol.

like a study i read about wine they did : they got the shitty wine and put the higher pice on it and got the good wine and put the cheap price on it and did a big servay and found the the majority thought tha crappy wine was some how better.(higher price and talk of the people in study) lol (this is after they did a servay about the same wines prior with out any prices just hears a sample wich you like more kinda thing.

power of the mind is a funny thing.

Jelfa changed them a few years ago. If both products are not counterfit they are the same product.

Jelfa changed them a few years ago. If both products are not counterfit they are the same product.

I herd this was not tru. that infact yes they use a diff name now, but they have not changed there formulation.
from what if searched it seems its always been hearsay about them changing it and pics iv seen have only show the "name" change wich is still the same ester.

do you have any links/info to prove they changed it other then hearsay?

theyre the exact same compound since omnas were changed a few years back....but theyre obviously made by different companies so one might be better than the other(over dosed or underdosed)...everyone will have theyre favorite but they should be the same

I herd this was not tru. that infact yes they use a diff name now, but they have not changed there formulation.
from what if searched it seems its always been hearsay about them changing it and pics iv seen have only show the "name" change wich is still the same ester.

do you have any links/info to prove they changed it other then hearsay?

Only hearsay I am afraid and it also says on the front of the amp what is in it.:D

everything i have found on the two states that they are virtually the same except omnis are a lot less expensive.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131