over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sust and deca cycle , looking for input

Ctstuna

Newbies
Im thinking of running 500 sust and 300 of deca A week,for a 15 week cycle. All of your input is very much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

No this will be my 4th, my last cycle cosisted of 1000 sust per week and 600 deca for a 12 week cycle, 4 weeks of pct with nolva and clomid! Ive been off now for about 5 months, after reading in here it seems like that was way to much , but im not sure!

Not sure what sort of information you are after.
If you can make gains on 500mg of test and 300mg of deca, then go ahead with it.
1g of sust and 600mg of deca isn't too high of a dose if you are a big guy with some experience, but we don't really know anything about you so we can't really comment.

No this will be my 4th, my last cycle cosisted of 1000 sust per week and 600 deca for a 12 week cycle, 4 weeks of pct with nolva and clomid! Ive been off now for about 5 months, after reading in here it seems like that was way to much , but im not sure!

If your gains where excellent then may not have been too much. I have noticed when I took higher dosed cycle and then tried to run a lower dosed one just didn't respond as well to the lower dosed one as well. But Yes normally 500 test and 300 deca would be a good number Try NPP instead of deca I think ya will have better results more strength and less water retention....Good Luck.

No im not big at all im about 175 right now but cut pretty good. Im 32 and been lifting since i was 16, about two and a half years ago i decided to try using gear. And i love the results. I just felt i hit a plateua and was stuck at the same size and strenth levels for quite some time. I just want to go about everything the right way to get the best results. Ive only used bulking cycles only because my metabolism is so high. I eat very healty and alot of good carbs about 3500-4000 a day with about 300 grams of protein!

double the dose on both compounds and run it half the time, then you can start pct sooner yet still have a kick ass cycle

incbb

double the dose on both compounds and run it half the time, then you can start pct sooner yet still have a kick ass cycle

incbb

whats the advantage of running half the time and going into pct sooner?

whats the advantage of running half the time and going into pct sooner?

Shorter time on, shorter time off.

It is a good idea to keep dose lower especially since your only 175 lbs. Since you've been clean for a good length of time, there should be no problem responding to that dose. Only increase it when you have maxed out and can no longer get any growth from said dose.

Shorter time on, shorter time off.

It is a good idea to keep dose lower especially since your only 175 lbs. Since you've been clean for a good length of time, there should be no problem responding to that dose. Only increase it when you have maxed out and can no longer get any growth from said dose.

gotcha! and again just to verify you recomend 1000 sust 600 deca a week for say 8 weeks! And to ask a stupid question, time on equals time off? Thats what ive always been told.

gotcha! and again just to verify you recomend 1000 sust 600 deca a week for say 8 weeks! And to ask a stupid question, time on equals time off? Thats what ive always been told.

IMO, 8 weeks is too short for sus and deca to get the full benefits. Should be run for at least 10 weeks, but 12 would be ideal. If you were going to run prop and npp than 8 would be fine.
Can I ask if this is your 4th cycle, why are you still asking newbie questions? How tall are you, cuz 175 and three cycles under your belt, your doing something wrong.

IMO, 8 weeks is too short for sus and deca to get the full benefits. Should be run for at least 10 weeks, but 12 would be ideal. If you were going to run prop and npp than 8 would be fine.
Can I ask if this is your 4th cycle, why are you still asking newbie questions? How tall are you, cuz 175 and three cycles under your belt, your doing something wrong.

5' 10" and im new to this forum and just want to make sure i have been doing everything right! now you have me starting to question what im doing! before I did my first cycle i was a soilid cut 155! i couldn't gain any more weight to save my life! i thought with being off for so long i mantained a good amount of my weight! I've been exploring PM and just seeing alot of new cycles and i didnt think cruise and blast was even safe until I came here. I'm not ready for that. LOL just want to get the most out of my gear! But again guys thanks for all the input and any help I can get I greatly appreciate!

Don't know what your goal is. I'm assuming to gain size ??? up the deca to 5-600 mg, and eat like beast. Good old beef, and eggs are still the best way to gain size. A dozen whole eggs a day, and a good 2-:D3bs of beef, will put size on you, assuming you train hard. Just giving you some advice, that's all. Good luck.:D

My first cycle was 1amp of sus for 10weeks and went from 175 to 196 and have never been lighter than this. I was 22 at the time and I'm 36 now. 1st cycle is always the best. Very difficult to gain 20 lbs within 10 weeks on so little. Good luck. Maybe your gear is bunk or your not eating.

Don't know what your goal is. I'm assuming to gain size ??? up the deca to 5-600 mg, and eat like beast. Good old beef, and eggs are still the best way to gain size. A dozen whole eggs a day, and a good 2-:D3bs of beef, will put size on you, assuming you train hard. Just giving you some advice, that's all. Good luck.:D

Yes trying to bulk up! I really think thats my problem i have to intake more protein. Im only at about 300 a day Thanks for the help bro!

My first cycle was 1amp of sus for 10weeks and went from 175 to 196 and have never been lighter than this. I was 22 at the time and I'm 36 now. 1st cycle is always the best. Very difficult to gain 20 lbs within 10 weeks on so little. Good luck. Maybe your gear is bunk or your not eating.

Thanks bro all of your help is apreciated !

Yes trying to bulk up! I really think thats my problem i have to intake more protein. Im only at about 300 a day Thanks for the help bro!

300 grams of protein a day should be more than enough for a 175lb guy to gain muscle on. Something here doesnt add up. Either you are giving us false information on previous cycles or............ well......... could be a lot of things. LOL

But there is no way that a 175lb guy eating 300g of protein with prob 3500 calories or more running a gram of test and 600mg of deca wk is not growing like a weed assuming you at least enter the gym 3 or more times per week.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws