over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sust vs. Enanthate/cyp/prop/

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Everyone says test is test. Im not sure if it was just proper timing or proper eating or whatever, but i was given a few extra susts 2 cycle ago. I decided to throw them in the mix on my current cycle at the time and to my suprise while i was on the sust i was getting BIG strength kicks from workout to workout. Does anyone on here prefer sust to the other single ester tests? Anyone else experience things like this?

In reality bro it may have to do slightly with the schedule of release from each ester but the only effect you have ntoiced would be the slight increase of androgens from the release of the prop and phyenlprop in the sustanon but even at that the dosages are small enough to where you shouldn't really feel s huge kick right off the bat especially if you have only 2 sustanon. I am assuming they are amps or preloads???

In reality there is no difference between sustanon and regular enanthate or cypionate once your body has broken down and metaboized the oil. The ester is the only difference and that is only an indicator of release times. Now in my opinon for bulkimng I do prefer sustanon to regular enanthate because I like t always have prop going but you can pretty much do the same thing by seperatley injecting test cyp or enanthate and prop together or use ara-test.

Some people swear there is a difference between cyp and enanthate but this is plain nonsense, because if you dig down and look at the pharmokentics of both you will see thier are identical. Enantate was used primarliy around Europe and Latin American while cypionate was primarily the US and canada's testosterone. Hope this helps bro.

Maverick

well

Well without doubt the saying "test is test" is true, and obvious. There's no magic test better than another, it call comes down to delivery, timing, etc etc - and most importantly what is going to suit you.

I actually really like sust, though haven't used it for a few years. When bulking heavily I would definitely use it as a top choice again. It suited me to a tee - I did it EOD for the first 1-2 weeks from memory then backed it off a bit (in terms of frequency).

I think I was using deca with it and it was simple to use (some complicate and maybe get a little more benefit from it but hey) and dose and I did very well. I've also done well on enth and use prop mostly now so I can control time in and out, but prop would've been harder for me to regulate properly when I was working long hours and getting home buggered and at erratic times, while also juggling some meagre form of social life.

If it works for ya, give it another shot. IronMike

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236