over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sust Vs. Prop to Cut...

BreitlingGT

Registered
Was wondering if running sus instead of prop would make a difference I'm dieting down for summer and looking to come in hard and lean and it seems much easier to run higher dosages with using less gear while running Sus...Now I realize it has several different chemical with differnt half lifes and esters but would it make you hold more water...Some other chemicals in the mix are 600EQ wk 400 Tren Ace wk....So what my question is if you had to pick for a cuttting cycle would you run the the Test Prop or the Sust?

Personally i would choose prop. But i also hate sust.....it give me gyno by just looking at it

I have never gotten sensitive no matter what test I have ran however I havent ever ran sus so just looking for some feed back my main goal is to get my body fat sub 10% and work on staying below 10 all year

I second the prop. Sust gives me puffy nips when I don't run adex/nolva.

I'm Running prop trying to do the same as you but prop with tren has got me pretty lean looking!

I have prepped for competition with test blends before. Makes no difference as long as steps are taken to combat water retention (use an AI, watch sodium, etc). Tends to be a little more cost effective than prop too.

I have never gotten sensitive no matter what test I have ran however I havent ever ran sus so just looking for some feed back my main goal is to get my body fat sub 10% and work on staying below 10 all year

you can get sub 10% on any test bud. All personal preference. I personally love anything fast acting BUT if i go with a longer ester, it would probably be something like sust.

Sust is too unpredictable, thus the reason people have issues with gyno. If you shoot Sust once per week it makes the short acting esters pointless and throws your blood levels out of wack.

Stick to a test with one ester and understand it's half life. Keep the test in your blood levels consistent throughout the cycle.

Right now I'm watching 100 prop 100 tren eod and 300 eq on tue and thur

what test you use wont have an impact on your fat loss. Its just a matter of managing the sides from the different half lives, any ester or blend of esters can be used successfully for your goals.

I leaned out while taking sus/tren... but i took exmestane which helped with the bloating I felt great currently running have some prop/tren dvds im watching eod. Feeling great.

I personally love Sustanon, miligram for miligram I can use less and get more results..

Having said that, I now just use a combination of long and short esters for more precise dosing: 1 shot of Enanthate(250mg) every monday, and Testosteroen Propionate(100mg) EOD.

Sust is too unpredictable, thus the reason people have issues with gyno. If you shoot Sust once per week it makes the short acting esters pointless and throws your blood levels out of wack.

Stick to a test with one ester and understand it's half life. Keep the test in your blood levels consistent throughout the cycle.

No idea where you get that bro, if you actually view the release rate of Test from Sustanon it is almost identical to that of Enanthate and Cypionate, the esters confuse people, it is the amounts they are in and the manner they release which makes for an even release of the parent hormone from the depot.

You are no more likely to get gyno from Sust than any other Test variant on an equal blood concentration as Test is Test once the ester is cleaved off.
The main reason Prop is favoured during cutting is that dose alterations have a quicker effect so are more easily manageable due to the quicker delivery of hormone from its ester.

Bigfella.

Can you really get away with twice a week pins of sust or is eod the only way.

Can you really get away with twice a week pins of sust or is eod the only way.

You can get away with once a week same as Enanthate/Cypionate etc if you want although more frequently is ideal it isn't essential which is why it has such a positive response for TRT users.

Bigfella.

I do TestP for cutting, but this is my preference, as I want fast results, and get it done 8-10 weeks! my body get tired after 8-10 weeks and see no results....just me! some are saying, it is still Test, just difernt time in acting and dispearsing from the system. good luck man!

Was wondering if running sus instead of prop would make a difference I'm dieting down for summer and looking to come in hard and lean and it seems much easier to run higher dosages with using less gear while running Sus...Now I realize it has several different chemical with differnt half lifes and esters but would it make you hold more water...Some other chemicals in the mix are 600EQ wk 400 Tren Ace wk....So what my question is if you had to pick for a cuttting cycle would you run the the Test Prop or the Sust?

Prop

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner