over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sustanon 250 (cramp)

al252525

Newbies
Hi I am using sustanon 250, I'm finding it great but I noticed every time I inject into my glute I get a cramp there for a few days, is this common or am I hitting a nerve??

Sounds more like your shooting it cold. Try putting the syringe in a glass of hot water for a few minutes. The pat it dry, clean the area well with alcohol, shoot and then the most important part. MASSAGE the area for about 2 to 3 minutes in oder to help move the juice away some. You should feel a whole lot better after doing it this way. (i use sust also and that happened to me a few times also)

Never happend to me, another good method is to put the syringe in the microwave for a few seconds no more than 10 keep in mind a what a few seconds means. Also, you can pre heat a bowl of hot water and let the syringe sit in it for a few minutes. Is your gear human grade or UG? If its human grade you shouldnt be having any problems... UG stuff usually does cause a few issues...

Sounds more like your shooting it cold. Try putting the syringe in a glass of hot water for a few minutes. The pat it dry, clean the area well with alcohol, shoot and then the most important part. MASSAGE the area for about 2 to 3 minutes in oder to help move the juice away some. You should feel a whole lot better after doing it this way. (i use sust also and that happened to me a few times also)

Wrong. Never massage the area that would only make it worse.
Either your not shooting deep enough or your gear has high BA concentration which running it under hot water or mixing with something else should help out.

Wrong. Never massage the area that would only make it worse.
Either your not shooting deep enough or your gear has high BA concentration which running it under hot water or mixing with something else should help out.

Hey bro, the word "WRONG" is your own interpretation, I would rather you not say the word wrong, rather then using another word. I have given hundreds of flus shots to adults and others to children alike. And after every minor shot it is a "rub" that helps to dissapte the oil or water from that immediate area.

(however I wont get into a pissing match over your words or your thought, they are your thoughts and your more then welcomes to your opinion)

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828