over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sustanon 250 only cycle?

MikeCrisp

Registered
Hello. I pinned 1 ml of Sustanon 250 last sunday and another 1ml this sunday. I was thinking of increasing the frequency to every 5 or 6 days to up my mg per week a bit. I wasn't planning on taking any other compounds with this cycle. I'm bulking and my nutrition coach has been increasing my calories each week and I have all but eliminated my cardio. I am currently the leanest I have every been, probably around 9 percent BF as I have just come off of a cut followed by 5 weeks of maintenance. I am also 6 weeks into an Ostarine cycle at 30mg per day and plan on running that for 2 more weeks. This is my third ever AAS cycle, and I wasn't looking to go to crazy out of fear of shut down and other sides that I experienced from my second cycle (sustanon and deca). Ended up having sexual issues, depression, low T issues, I think due to staying on too long and messing up my PCT with bunk stuff. This time around I wanted to keep it simple and just use Test to help with my muscle gains during this bulk. My diet is on point and my training is well written and executed.

Just looking for suggestions on how to run this Sustanon. If I inject once every 7 days, obviously that's 250mg per week. Every 6 days would be 292mg per week. Every 5 days would be 341mg per week.

My concerns are getting an adequate dosage for my goals, while weighing suppression concerns. I'll admit i'm a bit worried about suppression from my prior experience. So basically i'm just looking for some dosage recommendations and also recommendations on what to take along side this cycle to keep estrogen in check and natural test humming along. Would an AI alone be suitable? If so which one specifically and how much? Also suggestions for a reputable source for the suggested ancillaries.

So please, any suggestions you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

Fyi, I have been taking 5 caps of HCGenerate from Need To Build Muscle for 2 weeks now and while on the Ostarine I was taking DAA, but I have been on that for 6 weeks now and I think I have to come off, correct?

Sorry this thread is all over the place and honestly not very well written, but do you guys have any suggestions?

Last edited:
I'll bite..
1. don't use sarms alongside exogenous androgens
2. Sustanon would be best for you around 350-500mg and administered more frequently then once per week. 2-3 is better for stable blood levels.
3. A low dose of an ai or nolvadex while your on and for a few weeks after you stop will help control estrogen.
4. Chances are the hcg pills your taking aren't doing what you hope
5. No source fishing sorry bro

How much bulk u trying to get this go around?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'll bite..
1. don't use sarms alongside exogenous androgens
2. Sustanon would be best for you around 350-500mg and administered more frequently then once per week. 2-3 is better for stable blood levels.
3. A low dose of an ai or nolvadex while your on and for a few weeks after you stop will help control estrogen.
4. Chances are the hcg pills your taking aren't doing what you hope
5. No source fishing sorry bro

thanks!

1. will that increase the risk of shut down? or is it just pointless
2. so more like every 4 or 5 days inject 250mg
3. what would be a low dose of an AI and how often?
4. I kinda assumed that may be the case. Might as well finish em off I guess
5. good to know

I would love to hang onto 10 pounds of lean muscle after all is said and done.
Since u wanna do sust 250 which has test prop in it u wanna pin at least eod. .5cc to 1cc would be perfect imo to gain those pounds u want. While on ur cycle do some adex @ .5mg eod or some aromasin @12.5mg eod.I also would add 50mg of proviron for libido and it also acts like a mild AI. After ur done with ur cycle do ur Clomid and nolva and you should be good.

Since u wanna do sust 250 which has test prop in it u wanna pin at least eod. .5cc to 1cc would be perfect imo to gain those pounds u want. While on ur cycle do some adex @ .5mg eod or some aromasin @12.5mg eod.I also would add 50mg of proviron for libido and it also acts like a mild AI. After ur done with ur cycle do ur Clomid and nolva and you should be good.

thank you so much for all that detail. I was checking out some of the sponsors up above and all that stuff is available. I'm going to go ahead and assume that if I stick to the board sponsors I'll be good to go.

what about HCG, necessary? When I had my issues during my last cycle, I never had testicle shrinkage. At least none that was noticed by me or my girl.

thank you so much for all that detail. I was checking out some of the sponsors up above and all that stuff is available. I'm going to go ahead and assume that if I stick to the board sponsors I'll be good to go.

what about HCG, necessary? When I had my issues during my last cycle, I never had testicle shrinkage. At least none that was noticed by me or my girl.
On the hcg topic looks like u answered your own question but might as well start using it cause you will have to sooner or later. Research the sponsors and you should be gtg

While on ur cycle do some . . .aromasin @12.5mg eod.
Perhaps but we all react somewhat differently. I just finished 350 test cyp/wk using Aro at 15 EOD, but it was insufficient (per bloodwork). Changing to 15 ED put my E2 @ ~22 which was in range.

Perhaps but we all react somewhat differently. I just finished 350 test cyp/wk using Aro at 15 EOD, but it was insufficient (per bloodwork). Changing to 15 ED put my E2 @ ~22 which was in range.

Thank you for the suggestion

Adding in Anadrol results and concerns?

Question....when I picked up the Sustanon, it was suggested to me that taking the Sustanon alone between 250-500 mg per week that it's just basically a maintenance cycle. Said I should add in Anadrol orals in order to gain muscle. I looked it up and read between 50-100 mg per day is good. What do you guys think about this? Said I would gain quickly with that dose. I'm concerned about side effects tho. Would this compound increase my shutdown risks as well as other side effects? Was thinking maybe stay low at 50mg to help with the muscle gains. But part of me wants to just stay with the Test and not go overboard. Should this be run for just 4-6 weeks? Thoughts or concerns?

Thanks so much guys, really appreciate this

Now I'm thinking maybe a 25mg dose of Anadrol to run with the Sustanon. Add to the cycle without going too crazy. thoughts?

Why do you keep asking about the increased risk of "shut down"? Using any type of exogenous test is going to shut you down regardless.
Keep your blood levels as steady as possible. You're better off doing EOD inj.
You don't have to do a full 250 EOD either. Do half that for a couple of weeks and go from there.
If you stay getting estrogen sides I would use the AI you have on hand and start that EOD. If you don't have any estrogen issues dose it every 5 days.
You need estrogen in order to build muscle but you don't want it too high to a point where you get sides. Find your balance.
As for anadrol, if you're so bent out of shape about suppression why is it?
I honestly think you should make sure you're AI and your PCT compounds are real this time.

Also take a few days to read up on deca and figure out why you were having those sides... It might raise something other than estrogen that you may want to educate yourself on if you plan on doing more cycles in the future

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Why do you keep asking about the increased risk of "shut down"? Using any type of exogenous test is going to shut you down regardless.
Keep your blood levels as steady as possible. You're better off doing EOD inj.
You don't have to do a full 250 EOD either. Do half that for a couple of weeks and go from there.
If you stay getting estrogen sides I would use the AI you have on hand and start that EOD. If you don't have any estrogen issues dose it every 5 days.
You need estrogen in order to build muscle but you don't want it too high to a point where you get sides. Find your balance.
As for anadrol, if you're so bent out of shape about suppression why is it?
I honestly think you should make sure you're AI and your PCT compounds are real this time.

Also take a few days to read up on deca and figure out why you were having those sides... It might raise something other than estrogen that you may want to educate yourself on if you plan on doing more cycles in the future

Thank you!! I just injected .5 ml of the Sustanon (125mg) and will do that every other day like you said. I'll keep the test prop that's in the Sustanon nice and level in my system. Unless my math is wrong this would essentially equate to 439mg of test per week on a rolling average.

More frequent is better, but 2x a week works for most with sustanon.

Shutdown happens after first pin and you never know if your axis will recover, that's the hard truth. Once you start using gear, you need to be prepared to jump on TRT for the rest of your life, even if you're young.

You can use HCG during cycle, like 250iu twice a week. Helps your testicles, does nothing for your axis.

10 keepable pounds is feasible if you're small and recover quickly, otherwise you'll likely lose it all.

Shutdown happens after first pin and you never know if your axis will recover, that's the hard truth. Once you start using gear, you need to be prepared to jump on TRT for the rest of your life, even if you're young.

You can use HCG during cycle, like 250iu twice a week. Helps your testicles, does nothing for your axis.

10 keepable pounds is feasible if you're small and recover quickly, otherwise you'll likely lose it all.
That is the one part of this lifestyle that most people ignore or don't even realize when they first start out.

Taking the time to pin can get irritating as well especially if you have a busy life with a family.

Thank you! Maybe I'll pin every 3rd day. I have never had an issue with testicular shrinkage, so maybe I'll just concentrate on the AI and proper PCT.
I'm 42 and done with having kids, so in the chance I have to go on TRT I'll be ok.

FYI, just on the Sustanon, 3500 Calories (macros dialed in) and the hardest workouts I have ever done I'm up about 8 pounds in all the right places currently. Midsection holding nicely as well. Lean and full looking.

This is on one 250mg pin on 5/14, another 250 mg on 5/21, and 125mg on 5/25. Was gonna do the other 125mg tonight.

Last edited:
Test Prop?

I currently have 10 amps of Sustanon and this thread has me thinking that it may be better to just use straight up Test Prop once it runs out. If I am doing injects EOD or every 3 days to keep the Test Prop levels from the Sustanon peaked and level in my bloodstream, would it be better to cut out the other esters in the Sustanon and just run on Test Prop alone? If that is in fact a good idea how would I run my dosing while the Test Deconate from the sustanon is still running through my system and after it's halflife has run it's course? I figure since I'm not running this as TRT, that it may be more beneficial just to pin the Test Prop every other day or every three days and keep it simple.

thoughts?

About the Proviron, should that be taken 50mg EOD?
Thanks!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity