over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sustanon 250 or Testosterone Enanthate

BOWTECH

Registered
Just curious what others opinions are. How do you like the two in comparison? Also do you prefer Omnadren 250 over Sustanon 250? Here are the choices I’m looking at. Looking for recent feedback. Haven’t tried the Omnadren since it changed to Pharmaswiss. I have run all 3 of these several times. But it’s been a bit and with some of these deals out right now. It’s hard not to grab a quick 100 amps. Thanks for your input.

Omnadren 250 (Pharmaswiss)
Sustanon 250 (Organon)
Testosterone Enanthate 250 (Abu Iran)

What is your injection schedule? If injecting every couple of days then I wouldn't see where it make much of a difference.

Mon and Thurs. I would like to see what others experience. Do you notice any difference from running say Sustanon verse Test E both pharm grade. I personally seem to respond better with an Omnadren or Sustanon. But this is just my experience. Curious if others have experienced anything similar? I’ve been lifting for over 30 years and stay lean all year long. So it’s not where I’m holding more water and bloated with 4 esters. Yes I understand the short, fast acting esters etc. Bit for some reason my body responds slightly differently. I’m very interested if anyone can relate? Thanks for your time.

I look like ass on test Enan and feel down. On sustanon look full and feel more energized. I’ve used pharma grade test enan and pharma sustanon. There’s more of a kick to sustanon.

Been running Omnadren 250 for the last 4 years. I would prefer Enanthate or Cypionate as I'm tired of pinning EOD. I've tried injecting twice a week, but the fast esters make my estrogen levels very high and unstable.

i think sustanon causes a better ratio of test/estrogen/dht
i was always much leaner and felt more like my teen years, could eat whatever and not get fat when using sustanon
the sides are worse though

test e/c just doesn't do it for some reason

the difference is quite drastic

I like to alternate them. Sustanon or a mix with short and fast esters being my favorite.
After that as far as single ester id say- cyp, enan, then prop.
My favorite as far as results is test suspension. But its not worth it to me as an old man to
fight with the daily shots, clogging etc.

Thank you gentlemen. It is indeed quite unique how all of our bodies react differently to the different esters. Some of us see a positive impact while others see results that they were not quite seeking or expecting. This is interesting. Thank you for the responses.

Much prefer enanthate or cypionate to sustanon.

When my hormone levels are in flux (going up or coming down) my skin seems to break out a small amount.

Hands down best I’ve taken and still do when I get my hands on them are Sustanon 250 (Organon). Instantly starts working within a couple days for me. Wish more sponsors who carry Pharma gear had these to offer.

I look like ass on test Enan and feel down. On sustanon look full and feel more energized. I’ve used pharma grade test enan and pharma sustanon. There’s more of a kick to sustanon.

i am opposite. i feel flat on sus but enanth the pumps are great and i stay full. i never was a fan of blends, a roller coaster with my levels. but by far my favorite blend was omnadren, the real ones from oscaro that came in the kids toy boxes:)

^^^those Omnadren were great. And the cost was basically nothing.

i agree. I don’t mean to sound like that old guy that says the gear was way better back then! Lol but 3 or 4 of those amps a week and you blew up

With sust the ratio of fast to long esters can make some difference. Although for me it makes very little difference in the grand scheme of things. I have used omnadren by Jelfa and PharmaSwiss. I have used various brands of sust. I like the idea of sust and many do "feel" it more due to the multiple esters. Quite honestly just go with any of them and rotate from cycle to cycle. I have used a lot of pharm gear and most of my favourites have been from UG suppliers. Righw now I am using test c and deca and I will swop over to sust and npp at similar doses. The only esters I generally don't like as much are very fast ones due to the potential pip. Test p usually stings me especially if I inject 1ml or over.

I like to use testo E when i cruise or just TRT.
Sustanon or propio for bulk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828