over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sustanon 250 stack

woodbs

Registered
What are thoughts on a sustanon stack? I was thinking add to npp, EQ and winny?
750mg sust
350mg npp
350mg winny
750mg EQ

Per week...

Just curious, why are you going to run 2.2grams a week?

Only thing I dislike about sustanon is it takes 4-5 weeks to feel the full effects, then the same amount of time for the longer esters to clear.

But its still test and works as such

Actually that dose was taken from another person's protocol. I will back off it but only slightly[emoji16]

Just curious, why are you going to run 2.2grams a week?

A lot of the physiques many look up to on here are on twice that amount for cycles. Many don't even come off high amounts. He looks advanced from his avatar but hard to see.

The cycle looks fine.

Last edited:
I have ran 2 grams a week for several months straight at a time over the course of my aas years and honestly can say that I grow just as much on 1 gram. Common sense and key factor is food itself is very anabolic. As long as I eat, I grow like a beast.

But to answer your question I would lose either the npp or the eq. Preferably the eq unless you're going to run the cycle for 3 months or more. If so then lose the npp.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Gonna try it out. As I've said before, one of my concerns is injecting the winny. Tried mixing with the oils and solo..both kill me arse[emoji37]

A lot of the physiques many look up to on here are on twice that amount for cycles. Many don't even come off high amounts. He looks advanced from his avatar but hard to see.

The cycle looks fine.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing it or anything like that, was just curious. From his avatar he does look more advanced than many here. I'm all for guys running what they want, it's not my place to say what someone should or shouldn't do, was just curious as to why run that much. Again, no judgement from me at all, just curious. The cycle presented will produce great results no doubt

No worries richiec...didn't take it as bashing. Thanks for the complements, but I'm not sure I deserve all that[emoji16]
I've been in the game for about 30 years, just getting back into hard training and gear. Just turned 50 so want to stay as lean and in shape as long as I can. Thanks for the responses

Looks good to me. When i was younger my favorite stack was Sust, EQ, and Winnie. I would stay on for long amounts of time back then and just throw in the winnie at the end.

From what i have heard from many people, not science def bro science, at about 600 mg of EQ per week you start to reach the point of diminishing returns. So maybe dial that back a few mg if you want, but its not toxic so if you dont care go ahead and run it at 750mg. I personally never went over 600mg EQ, but i loved the results. But like some others said it takes time to build up just like the Sust.

To each their own but at 50 and not a pro or doing this as your livelihood but only to be lean, hard, impress people it's a bit much IMO. If you run it i'd just be sure to keep an eye on blood pressure and RBC count. EQ gave me nothing but issues vs. gains and only at 400mg/week. I'd say take the EQ out and can achieve what you're looking for with a decent diet. Probably won't even notice a positive difference adding in the EQ unless it's done wonders for you before?

No worries richiec...didn't take it as bashing. Thanks for the complements, but I'm not sure I deserve all that[emoji16]
I've been in the game for about 30 years, just getting back into hard training and gear. Just turned 50 so want to stay as lean and in shape as long as I can. Thanks for the responses

Not sure how long your layoff was but getting back into it i'd start with maybe 1gram a week total AAS and slowly work your way up. Then again you've been in the game for 30yrs and still need to ask cycle advise to look good so idk? :banghead:

Cycle looks good, but I would sub tren for eq. Just my personal preference. Maybe 300mg. Either way, you should get pretty damn jacked from your proposed cycle.

Wuk, thanks for ya input. Layoff of gear was about 12 years ago, since have trained natural off and on. There was a few years of golf and drinking[emoji12]..bad move!
Did first cycle of tren,mast, prop a year ago and loved it. Just want to change things up...also tried some peps, but not great results.
Yeah I DO need advice since it's been forever with gear, memory goes with age youngster[emoji16]

Wuk, thanks for ya input. Layoff of gear was about 12 years ago, since have trained natural off and on. There was a few years of golf and drinking[emoji12]..bad move!
Did first cycle of tren,mast, prop a year ago and loved it. Just want to change things up...also tried some peps, but not great results.
Yeah I DO need advice since it's been forever with gear, memory goes with age youngster[emoji16]

If its been awhile since gear why so high of an amount with so many compounds? Just thinking logically here you good go with the higher amounts of 2 compounds then add in a 3rd if needed. Like 500 sus and 350 npp then after a few weeks if you plateau move up to 750 sus then another plateau add in 3rd compound. Just seems better to get the most out of the least unless you are a pro or national competitor

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws