over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sustanon 250

Sus is good to go for a short while then switch to cyp. I like cyp and prop. prop eod and cyp once/wk prop 100mg/ml and cyp 200mg/ml X 2mls.

sus 250 is good with hgh... i like sus 250... but i would rather run test e .... test c breaks me out to bad... i would pick test e if you are trying to bulk

If you don't mind shots ed, try a cycle with sust. Most people choose the longer esters so they don't have to shoot ed or eod. There's no better way to control blood syrum levels than ed injects:s:ar-wars .

FeverishFlux said:
If you don't mind shots ed, try a cycle with sust. Most people choose the longer esters so they don't have to shoot ed or eod. There's no better way to control blood syrum levels than ed injects:s:ar-wars .
it's my understanding sust can be more like once a week, only the test prop is everyday....i always did enanthate once a week...but i think test is test.

It's all personal preferrence...

I like Sust and Cyp, Enth not as much.

That's a question that everyone will answer differently.

My advice: try them all and judge for yourself.

I like OMNADREN its the same as SUSTANON and its half the price. $230 for 100 amps!! YOWZAS!!!!:eek:

sustanon

sustanon

Unknown-Killer Pm me.
we need to talk about the sig Im about to delete.
BigA approve that?

Sust by far! And one doesn't need to shoot it ed... I usually do eod... The best gains I've ever gotten was running sust eod along with eq 600mg and 30mg of ip var...

I like sust over E or C because it doesen't bloat me as bad or make me break out like Cyp or Ent does.. Now I don't get as strong when I'm on sust over the other two but I generaly keep more of my gains , I chalk that up to the reduced bloat.

I usualy take Prop pr D-bol for the forst 2 weeks thought to help get everything rolling faster

My favorite is sust. I like it for 1 simple reason no bloating works with any cycle except for the real short 6 weekers. since usually run long cycles alternating orals it has worked best for me for many years...BTW Alin great sust this last time...see ya real soon

sust

test is test. with sust it is harder to keep steady levels. with unsteady levels 2 things happen. you dont gain as much and some of the sides can be worse. if you decide to take it inject every other day. for this reason i go with test e or c. just eaiser to maintain. in the end it is up to you. not to say i didnt have good gain with it, it was just more of a hassel then then the longer estered tests.

doug1 said:
it's my understanding sust can be more like once a week, only the test prop is everyday....i always did enanthate once a week...but i think test is test.

I have used sust for quite some time, and for "ME" I can get away with one shot about 500mg a week along side anything else and my blood levels have always been fine. ( but then again thats me, can't speak for all)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws