over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sustanon and terrible pain after

Matte220

Registered
Hey PM, I'm just looking for idea's on what others have done to deal with the terrible soreness after using this product.

No pain until about 5 hours after but then for next 5 days its so sore I need to take ibuprofen to cope. Used lots of this type in the past and have never had it be so sore that I almost limp.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks Matte

Sus has prop in it which is why you are probably experiencing pip. Not much you can do about it. Maybe cutting it with some sterile grapeseed oil might help a little. I've had some painful sus in the past and just sucked it up and ran it. Not the brightest idea on my part, but it really depends on your pain tolerance.

Sus has a kick, but I've never experienced pip like you describe. Is it pharma?

Cut it with some eq and it should get better. Or plain oil.

Is your Sust made with EO?

To me it sounds like EO or some shitty UG made Sust.

The few times i've run Sust i've fuckin loved it and had no pip. The fact that it's kicking it 5 hours later makes me think that one of the tests in there is wonky.

It's from a reputable sponsor on this board. Running 1 cc of that and eq together and like I said within several hours the pain sets in and after a day you feel like a hammer hit you in the area. Dunno but it sucks that's for sure.

sounds normal

:cool:

I never get sore from sustanon. Your symptoms remind me of when I used T400. Worst pain ever when I put 3ccs in my leg.

Is it from a source you haven't used before? Sust is painless for me. I actually dilute some painful gear from a different source with it right now.:D

I would trash the stuff and ask for a different test product or different sust batch from the source. Safer bet would be would be trash it and move on to a new source. Standard, good sust 250 should not leave you with crippling pain. They may have been reputable, but at least that batch is NOT. Even if cutting it with something else, you are still getting some garbage injected in you that is causing unnecessary inflammation.

That was my point to the source as well, that I've used many many diff sourced sust in past and nothing I've used has had this type of pain associated with it. When I contacted the source he actually said he doesn't like this product either because of the pain. Wtf right? I agree I'll prob just find a diff supplier going forward.

I never get sore from sustanon. Your symptoms remind me of when I used T400. Worst pain ever when I put 3ccs in my leg.

did the same thing with the original Denkall T400 which was the devil
2cc in each shoulder
and 2cc in each leg

all on day one

incredible misery / fever / sickness for a week.

LOL young and freaking dumb

could be EO like Bio said or it could be that a lot of sponsors will mix prop with something like test E and call it sust

OMG T400 was the first test I used, yes it was dumb just uneducated, but the PIP was HORRIBLE, could barely walk, it was so tender and it made me take a day off of work because of the horrible limp.

Stopped it after 2 weeks and I got someones help and told me to go with enanthate.

Well Nabz, that's about how bad this was after pin in hiney last week. Without Advil couldn't hardly walk, and couldn't roll over while sleeping w/o pain waking u up.
I'm going a diff direction w/ next order. Like I said despite a 100% satisfaction guarantee, Sponsor says too bad, that's just how sust 250 is. I say bs.....after probably using 20 diff sources over past 20 yrs, never had it Like this.

Last edited:
I hope everyone relies that a lot of these sponcers are just bath tub brewers. They don't have quality control labs. You get what you pay for sometimes.
Don't just down my throat, Just pointing out facts. Yes there are great sponcers but scum bags too.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws